𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭 🐺/🧛🏻‍♂️

"I don't care, Frank! I'm not letting those new ghouls on the Fearleading squad

"I don't care, Frank! I'm not letting those new ghouls on the Fearleading squad. Especially her." Cleo said as they walk through the school hallway.

"You mean Gory." Rae said making Cleo nod and Frank steps in front of her. "But Bloodgood said we were supposed to do everything we could to make them feel welcome." Frank said.

"I mean we are the welcoming committee." Frank reminds them and Cleo takes Ghulio's drink. "Thanks, Ghulio." Cleo said making him look sad and Rae surprise him by giving him a drink.

He groans giving her a smile making Rae nod.

"No problem, I hope I read that right." Rae said making Clawdius chuckle. "You did, those dead language class is really helping you with communication." Clawdius said.

"I try." Rae said.

"You know the whole school looks up to you, Cleo." Frank said with a small smirk. "I mean, if you were to allow Gory and her ghouls to be on the team they would start to emulate you." He said making Rae smirk seeing where this was going.

"Hmmm! They do look up to me." Cleo said with a smile. "And I am nothing, if not magnanimous." She said.

"Very well, they can be on the team. As long as they realize who's in charge." Cleo said as she walks a little. "Great..." Frank said with a smile only to get cut off by Cleo.

"And! If Rae joins the team." Cleo adds making Rae look at her. "Me? Why?!" Rae asked.

"I heard about how great you are with gymnastics." She said making Rae look at Clawdius who gives her a nervous laugh shrugging.

"I-." Before she could say anything Frank pulls her to the side whispering. "Please join! This will totally make Cleo allow the ghouls to join." He begs making Rae frown.

"Okay, but the moment those vampire girls decide that I'm their next meal I'll burn them!" Rae said making Frank jump at her words. "And that's a promise." Rae said walking away and Clawdius walks by Frank.

"She will, remember what he did to her? But she will be there , don't worry." Clawdius said walking after Rae and Frank sighs slapping his head. "I'm so stupid! I could I forget that." He said talking about Rae being scared and disliked to the vampires.

______

"How do I look? Don't you think is too short?" Rae asked as they waited for the vampire ghouls. She stood in front of Clawdius who was getting ready to play with his brother and their friend from a long time.

"You looks great, even hot with that skirt." He said with a smirk touching her waist making Rae blush. "I have to admit that the shoes are amazing." She said as she almost reached Clawdius shoulders.