𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 🎥

"Ahhhh!" Rae screams the figure showing a red eye heading towards her which her only reaction to do was punch, Rae punch as hard as she could which she was glad that her fist met with a face

"Ow!" The figure said painfully as he drops to the ground catching his camera on time before it hit the ground, Rae looks to see a blue monster with curly hair and a pink hat rubbing his red cheek with a frown. "You know for a small human you pack a mean punch, cutie." He said and yelps as Draco hissed at him coming behind him, who just came back from flying outside the ship.

"Draco, calm

"Draco, calm." Rae said and Draco stops hissing at the worried guy.

"Rae!!" The group said and she turns around with a sigh. "False alarm, it was some guy sneaking. Thinking it was smart to scare a girl." She said glaring at the boy who chuckles with a smile moving his camera to them.

"Hey, y'all are in my shot." He said and looks at Rae. "And I'm sorry, not my intention to scare little you."

Rae looks at him. "I'm not small."

Clawdius let's out a small laugh but covers it up with a cough when his girlfriend turns to him with narrowed eyes.

"Who are you?" Draculaura asked.

"Hauntly swamp, pleased to make y'all's acquaintance." Hauntly said with a small bow. "What are you doing here?" Clawdius asked rubbing Rae's back.

"I'm making my student film about the famous Bijou on the Bayou theater." Hauntly said gesturing to the ship they are in and Draculaura smiles. "We're looking for an ancient, valuable artifact. Do you think it might
be on the Bijou?" She asked.

"Well, so many great actors, writers and directors have toured through." Hauntly said as he went back to the main lobby where the pictures are while talking. "Ya know, the boovie stars Veronica Von Vamp and her brother Sebastian Von Vamp gave their first performance here! Ain't they a peach?" He said with a smile.

Hoodude went in the middle with a adore look on his face. "Oh, yes!"

"No, not a fan." Draculaura said quite the opposite of Hoodude making Rae giggle only to hold on to Clawdius as the ship suddenly moves.