𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 💞

Fantasies, everybody has them

Clawdius sighs as he look at the message that was going on between him and Rae, they have been hanging out more and more after the Halloween party which he didn't seemed to mind at all.

Fantasies are great. Reality can be a bolt in the neck sometimes, it's nice to take a break.

Clawdius closed his eyes and suddenly he was thinking of Rae and himself on a date, he was making Rae laugh with some jokes. He suddenly froze when he saw that Rae was leaning towards him for a kiss making him do the same.

But sometimes, fantasies can become expectations. And when that happens, it can put a lot of pressure on the monsters in your life.

Somewhere far from monster high Clawd and Rae were going gift hunting well, Clawd was since Rae already had the gift. He asked Rae's opinion on what to get for his girlfriend, he stops as he sees a pink necklace with the perfect number for Draculaura's birthday.

He whines as he saw that he didn't have enough to buy it but Rae smirks putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Come on, let me help." Rae said as they go inside the shop. Rae accidentally touch her cut hand and made sure it wasn't bleeding anymore, her bandages were cover in blood just a little making her sigh. "What happened again? You never told me." Clawd said as they waited for the employee to finish with another customer.

"I tried to make Draculaura's something made out of hand but I accidentally dropped some glass on the floor. I stupidly went to grab it and this happened." Rae said and they smile as the employee comes towards them.

"Yes, we like to buy that necklace over there please." Rae said and the lady nods boxing the necklace in a gift box. "She's going to love it, Clawd." She said with a smile as she hands the gift to him.

"I hope so, this the first time we celebrated a birthday as a couple." He said and looks around the shop. "Wanna look around? I know you've been wanting to see our shops." He said and Rae nods.

"Yes, if you want I'll stay here to look for the pendant that got my attention while you look at other shops." She said and Clawd heads up to look around other shops while Rae had went to see the necklace that caught her attention. "Oops, sorry." Rae said as she accidentally bump into a monster.

"It's no problem, I wasn't looking." His southern voice said, she looks up to see his pink eyes looking at her with a flirting smile. Now, she could see he was a vampire his pale pink skin, shaggy black-brown hair with red stripes she could see he was handsome but not like Clawdius so she smiles at him. "It's an honest mistake, excuse me." She said and left a shocking vampire.

Rae stops in front of a purple pendant making her smile and frowns when she felt someone behind her.

"Oh, it's you. Can I help you?" She asked and the guy looks at her in the eyes making Rae stop what's she is doing. "I was wondering if you could let me have a taste of that sweet blood of yours." He said and Rae nods giving her injured hand to him.

"Of course." She said and the vampire grins as he let's out his fangs from his mouth biting her hand moaning when he felt the sweet blood enter his mouth. "This is the greatest blood I have ever tasted in all my years." He said with a grin and he pulls her arm to his mouth.

Rae wince feeling his fangs pierced her arm and the guy looks at her in the eyes glowing pink

Rae wince feeling his fangs pierced her arm and the guy looks at her in the eyes glowing pink. "Don't scream, just let it happen." He whispers and Rae stays quite her legs weakening.

"Now, I'll be taking my leave my sweet blood girl. I do hope we bump into each other, you won't remember any of this encounter only that you will be afraid of vampires when you see them." He said making her nod. "Oh, and if someone asks about the bite just come up with a lie." And with that he left and Rae stood there frozen.

"Rae? Hello?" Clawd said and Rae flinch as she looks around confused.

She flinch again and tried to hit anyone when Clawd had touched her hand making him step away.

"Woah! Easy, what's wrong?" He asked.

"I don't know! I just... I was just looking the pendant when all of the sudden I felt really scared and frozen." Rae said and she holds herself.

"What pendant? The one you got in your hands?" Clawd asked confused seeing Rae look really confused as she holds the pendant. "What?" Rae said and shake her head.

"We should go, maybe I'm just tired from all the search gift." She said and walks away with the pendant with her as she later found out that she bought it, Rae ignores Clawd's looks as she felt like she was ready to cry and her arm  was hurting.

Something was stopping her from looking at it as they head to Monster high, Rae was hanging out with the monsters as she was in school vacation. Clair was somewhere in New York visiting some families same with Chad who went to Florida.

Rae smiles as she saw Clawdius talking to the group and runs to him hugging him. "Whoa, what's wrong?" He asked seeing her shiver and he could see her eyes water a little.

"I don't know, I just don't like it." Rae said and Clawdius looks at his brother who shrugs. "I don't know man, when I left to look at something and came back she was like this." Clawd said and Clawdius hugs Rae.

"Hey, everything is going to be fine. I'm right here." He said and Rae sighs feeling safe in his arms and nods. She jumps when she heard Draculaura's voice from behind her making her scream and hide behind Clawdius shocking the group.

Note: the reason I put this book mature is because is going to have some sexual themes and possibly hot make out

Note: the reason I put this book mature is because is going to have some sexual themes and possibly hot make out. But also because Valentine will be... rap** for blood I mean, ever wonder if vampires have ever drink from humans or if there was a law against that?