𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 🧞‍♂️

"What? But I was mean to you and your friends

"What? But I was mean to you and your friends." He said and Rae stood in front of him giving him the lantern. "Because I could see that you were desperate to be a genie besides, once you become the new genie you'll be bound by the rules so I see that as a win for me." She said and Frank nods.

"She's right." Frank said and Whisp smiles wanting the wish. Whisp and Gigi talked for a while in private, they hug each other and Gigi stands by Rae's side. "As you wish." Gigi said.

Whisp thanks them with a bow and again apologize to Rae as he gets sucked into the lantern finally able to get what he wanted. The lantern was about to take off when the boys had bumped into it making the lantern drop in deep end of the pool.

"Hate to break the atmosphere but anybody still feel like a party?" Cleo said and the others cheer with a nod, Clawdius gets an idea and walks towards Gigi whispering in her ear.

She smiles with a nod and disappears, Clawdius hugs Rae with a smile.

"You up for a surprise when the party is over?" He asked and she shrugs. "Sure." She said and went away with the others to party.

_____

"Where are you taking me?" Rae asked as Clawdius guided her somewhere with a blind fold on he smiles. "We getting close and... there." He said taking off the blindfold from her eyes and she gasps seeing that they stood in front of her mothers grave but that's not what shock her it had flowers and candles around it.

In front of it it had a picnic blanket and food ready.

"Wha-." She was confused and looks at Clawdius who looked a bit nervous. "I told Gigi is she could help on the last minute, I just thought it will be nice to celebrate her birthday together and spend some moment here-." He gets cut off by Rae hugging him.

"You the best." She said with a smile and takes out her music book from her backpack. "I made song for her, it was the only way I could actually move on but I was afraid to finish it."

Clawdius stays quite and listens to her letting her feelings out. "And I'm ready." She said talking about singing the song.

Early morning when I woke up in the hospital
My dad by my side said

"Sweetheart, I have to tell you something"
My heart beats with fear

Rae was on the hospital bed seeing that her mom wasn't around making her worry.

But how could you leave us behind?
There's so much to say but there was no time

So how can I say goodbye
To someone who's been with me for my whole damn life?