𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤 🛼

Rae, Gilda and Abbey skate through the tracks running pretty good only for Operetta to harshly bumped between them making Abbey glare

"Slow down." Abbey said and Operetta looks back at them. "Slow down? Honey, I think I'm having trouble with your accent, 'cause I don't speak "slow down"." She said and speeds off making the girls shake their heads.

They soon run out of the tunnel, Rae gasps seeing Draculaura about to fall and she catches her and Gilda helps Frank get up. They all head to the finish line with a glare seeing Operetta cheer.

"What's your problem?" Rae asked looking at her making Operetta turn around. "You ran over your own teammates to win and that's not cool!" Rae said with a glare.

"Who cares how you win, as long as you win." Operetta said glaring back at her. "That's not the point! We are a team and we do this together not to see who's the best." Rae said.

"But I'm pretty sure we all know who's the best, I'm talking about me sugar. Not you all." Operetta said making everyone soon argue with her and Frank intervene before it could get violent. "Hold on, I know everybody's bolts are a little tight from all the pressure, but taking it out on each other is not the answer." Frank said.

"Well, what is the answer?" Rae asked and soon they started to argue again throwing insults to each other. They didn't notice that Clawd and Clawdius had appeared until they used their whistle gaining their attention to them.

"Okay, okay, that's it." Clawd said and Clawdius smirks at his girlfriend who blushed seeing him wear a couch uniform. "Everybody line up, single file." He said and Clawdius claps his hands together.

"You heard him! Move, move, move!" Clawdius said and everyone went on line, standing in a single file line. Clawd stood in front of Rae and Gilda. "Good job on that finish, but they would've had you on that last turn. Keep it tight!"

"Operetta, you're fast, you got great moves, but remember you have other teammates, too." Clawd said. "Frank, stay tight in your stance." Frank nods and Rae whispers to Draculaura laughing a little.

"See, I knew he will come around some time later." Rae said and Draculaura giggles. "Me too." Draculaura said and both girls giggle only to hide.

"Are you two giggling?" Clawdius asked making Rae smile but tried to look serious. "No Claws! I mean no, sir." Rae said and let's out a small laugh seeing Clawdius look at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Okay, we were." Rae said. "Not happening again, sir." She said and he nods.

"There's no giggling in Scream!" Both Rae and Draculaura zip their mouths with a smile. Rae blushed as Clawdius winks at her walking after his brother and Draculaura nudge her with a small giggle.

"Now, everybody get in their starting positions, we're gonna go over this again." Clawdius said and everyone did some push ups like he instructed.

"If you're going to beat the boys, you've got to
play like the boys!" Clawd said and now they were doing some pull-ups except for Draculaura who was having trouble grabbing the pole. "You gotta beat them at their own game."

"Fight fire with more fire." Everyone on the team were doing the tug-of-war with against Abbey who was looking at her phone without a struggle. "You gotta be stronger, faster."

"They push you, you push them back harder." Clawdius said and gives Rae a nod as they both skate together as she pushed Operetta making her smirk.

____

"Oh, no, unbelievable! Monster High has just taken the lead from the Vampire Academy!"

Rae looks behind to the the three vampire guys who were ready to go after Operetta which she frowns thinking of something.

"Hey!" Rae shouts at them gaining their attention to her who hiss at her. "Yeah, yeah, hiss at you guys too." She close her mouth as she purposely went down scraping her chin which it started to bleed.

The vampires that ran pass her stopped looking at her their red eyes glowing at the blood in her chin. Rae wince as she looks at them with a glare. "What? Never seen blood before." She said and one of them snaps out of it and continues the race making her sigh.

Rae gets up looking at his two teammates that still were in a trance and starts skating around them avoiding their hands. She just keeps going and jumps over one of them who made a dash to grab her back which leads her being stuck between them now. The vampire in front of her turns around to face her skating backwards and the vampire behind was ready to pounce her making her eyes widen, she shocks both vampire as she did the spilts completely stopping while the vampire that pounce at her jumps his partner making them both get tangled up together.

Rae laughs but painfully as she gets back up her legs hurting after doing the splits, she skates around them giving them a salute.

"Later boys." She said looking happy and left for the finish line but the happiness didn't last as she saw the vampire from before celebrating while Operetta was thrown out of the finish line.

____

"I don't get it. How could we lose?" Clawd asked as they stood in the tracks the place empty. Rae flinch when Clawdius rubs alcohol on her chin which he raised an eyebrow at her.

"Was it worth it?" He asked her and she shakes her head. "No." She said painfully and looks down.

"But that was a quick thinking of you to do a split after being corner by those two vampires. The blood thing was dangerous but smart." He said and Rae nods. They heard Ghulio moan and Clawd shakes his head at his words.

"No, it's not your fault. You came up with a great game plan. This one's on me." Clawd said and Clawdius stood up from his seat beside Rae. "And me." He said and Rae rubs his hand.

"I don't wanna make anyone pop a stitch, but if we lose one more game we won't make the playoffs." Frank said and at that Clawd hits some tires with his crutch and Rae looks at the fallen tires to see a glowing green object.

"Guys! What's that?" Rae asked them as they all come to see what's she is pointing at.