𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭 🎥

"Attention, Draculaura, report to the Headmistress's office immediately!" Rae frowns as she looks up from her notes beside Clawdius hearing Draculaura get called to the office from the speaker

"Let's go, Frank send a message." Clawdius said and tells her what had happened in the class of Draculaura. Rae glares at Gory as Frank and the others push her forward. "This is actually a good thing we sending you to the office, maybe you can explain to the headmistress about you trying to mind control me." Rae said and Gory just huffed almost falling when Rae had pushed her inside the office.

"Headmistress Bloodgood, Gory has been picking on Draculaura all day!" Frank said and Rae nods. "Yeah! Not only that she had-." She stops when a bunch of vampires in cloak chant Queen but that's not what made her stop, it was their red eyes looking at her like they could smell her blood even though she hasn't cut herself by accident.

Clawdius saw the vampires hungry gaze on Rae making him pull her behind.

"What's going on?" He asked looking at Draculaura for answers. "I'm the next Vampire Queen." Draculaura said with a smile making their friends smile happy for her.

"Draculaura's the Queen? No way!" Gory said until she saw the glare that was send to her by the other vampires. "I mean, uh, no way I won't be the first one to say congrats!" She said and Rae rolled her eyes when she started to compliment Draculaura's outfit which even Draculaura herself didn't believe.

"We must leave for Transylvania, immediately." Stoker said making Draculaura turn around with a frown. "Wait, no, I can't be Queen it would mean leaving all of my friends and Monster High is my home." She said sadly.

"What if I never come back?" Draculaura asked.

"Draculaura, listen to me." Stoker said. "Yes, being Queen is difficult for one of your limited abilities, but you are important." He said and Rae frowns when he said that the limited which it wasn't true she had everything except for the mind control.

"Don't worry, I will take care of all the messy details. The Heart chose you for a reason, it is for the good of your people." Stoker said.

"I'm important?" Draculaura asked herself and Gory holds her shoulders. "I've always said you were!" Which she was ignored.

"Could my friends come?" Draculaura asked turning to her friend making Rae smile feeling excitement build up. "Oh my ghoul! I always wanted to visit Transylvania!" Rae whispers holding Clawdius hand tightly.

"I don't see why not but you think is a good idea for the human to come? Her blood is very... strong for those back home." Stoker said clearing his throat but for some reason he felt like he smelled the blood before or something was familiar about it. "I mean, I'm sure I'll be fine I have my friends with me the whole time and the amulet preventing vampires to mind control me." Rae said with a smile making him nod.

"Very well, now let's go since the coronation is next week." Stoker said and Draculaura looks at the headmistress. "Please, please, can they come, Headmistress Bloodgood? Please! It would be dead-ucational." She asked and the headmistress hums.

"Well, I suppose it would be a good chance to learn about your monster scaritage in person." Bloodgood said and smiles when she finally agreed. "Okay!"

Everyone cheered hugging Draculaura until Gory tried to join in except that Cleo stops her with a smirk.

"Sorry, Gory you'll be at the Vampire Court when trolls fly." Cleo said and Rae giggles with excitement. "We can even bring Draco with us in the trip!" Rae said with a smile.

Draco was the name of their dragon egg which had hatched after coming from their date and winning the roller skating tournament.

"What's going on?" Clawd asked as he comes in the office only to freeze seeing all the adults in the office and his brother. "Am I in trouble? Did I bury something I wasn't supposed to? Or does Clawdius know about me telling-." Draculaura cuts him off talking to him in private.

"Say what now?" Clawdius asked with a glare, Clawd gives out a nervous laugh scratching his cheek. "I may or may have not told Clawdio about you finally getting a girlfriend." He said making Clawdius growl at his brother.

"You idiot! I was going to do it myself." He said and before he could go attack his brother Rae scratch his favorite spot which it was behind his ears calming him down. "You two continue, I'll distract him." Rae said with a smile letting Draculaura and Clawd have their alone moments before they stay away from each other for seven days.

"Calm down claw, I'm sure we can still surprise him if we one day go visit him." Rae said with a smile and he sighs with a nod. "You're right." He said.

"Come, we must leave at once! Your throne awaits!" Stoker said with a smirk making everyone that wasn't going with Draculaura hug her goodbye, Rae and Clawdius walk behind Draculaura and the three red cloak vampires outside the school where three bat limousine parked.

"Huh, for some reason this feels fancy even thought I'm already you know rich." Rae said to Clawdius who nods going inside until his girlfriend went in first. "Come on, ghoul! Your throne is waiting!" He said pulling Draculaura inside the car.

Once they got in they drive off to Transylvania but Clawdius ears raised.

"What is it?" Rae asked noticing his ear standing up. "Is nothing just heard my brother's howl." He said and she smiles.

"This is going to be exciting, once we make a quick stop we can get clothes for the week and get Draco to come with us." Rae said and Clawdius nods.

"I actually wanna see what the dress back then looked like maybe I can get an inspiration to make some of my own." He said and Rae giggles. "Maybe I can even come up with a new song." She said.

"A new song? What about that song you been working so hard on?" He asked and Rae looks nervous. "I didn't like how the lyrics ended so I have to remake it again but I know I can finish it soon." She said.

"Could I at least get a hint what is called?" Clawdius asked and Rae boop his nose. "Nope! Is a surprise." She said.