𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭 🧞‍♂️

Rae sniffed wiping her tears as she stood in front of her mother's last picture and looking at the calendar

"Happy birthday, mom." She whispers and looks at her music book where she had a special song for her mother's birthday but couldn't bring herself to do it and close it. Rae jumps when Clawdius knock on her door making her quickly make sure that her eyes weren't red or still had tears on.

"Rae? Are you ready?" He asked leaning his head on the door to hear from inside, he has been worried for her for the past week where she was acting differently like taking risks in games with her brother and Heath. He nerve said anything about it because he wanted to give her some space but if he sees that she's going overboard he'll have to jump in.

"We don't want to be late for our first day back at school." He said and smiles seeing Rae come out wearing his new design he made for her, she smiles big with a nod grabbing his hand to walk away. "I'm sure is going to be a different year this time." She said with a smile and he smiles at her but soon frowns.

"Are you okay?" He asked and Rae just smile and runs in front of him. "Of course I'm okay! Everything is fine." She said and giggles.

"Let's go and see the others." Rae said and quickly left him behind to get in the limo leaving a worried wolf.

______

Rae and the others were talking to each other of what they did during the summer, Cleo went to Boo York again with her family except for her brother who went to Scaris for some business. Draculaura had went to Transylvania and meet new vampires at a hotel apparently it changed a lot, used to have only monsters on the hotel but when a human girl and her brother got in things had changed specially when the son's owner had zinged with the girl.

Logan didn't really say much about his visit to his girlfriend's home meaning that they still had that whole saltwater monster, Ghulio spend the summer studying and inventing new things.

Abbey went back to visit her home and family which she was happy to bring some souvenirs for them.

"Hey you guys, killer back-to-school outfits." Frank said with a new look and the others smile. "Look good, feel good." Cleo said and Clawdius smiles as he hug Rae from behind as she was on his lap.

"I heard that." He said with a grin and kiss Rae on the cheek making her smile. "Ready to rock this fang?" He asked them and they all nodded with excitement.

___

The first day of school.

Rae and the others walk together for their classes, she was glad that this time she had Clawdius in every class except for music class.

The most electrifying time in a young monster's life! Or in Rae's case human life.

New year, new possibilities. Anything can happen.

Rae waved at the new freshman students who gasped at her in awe seeing a normie attend a monster school or heard that she was well known for her voice and skating.

There's as many different wishes for a new school year as there are students.

Some wishes are pretty simple.

"Everything broken here. Wish I was in charge, then things would run like work-clock." Abbey said after seeing their friend getting thrown across when he tried to drink from the water fountain.

And some wishes are way complicated.

"I wish your parents would accept me." Logan said with a sigh looking down with Gilda rubbing his shoulder.

Some wishes are all about keeping things the way they are.

"How about you, Cleo?" Clawdius asked and Cleo thought for a moment but shakes her head with a smile. "Um, how about nothing?" She said.

"You don't want anything to be different this year?" Deuce asked his girlfriend.

"Why would I?" Cleo asked with a shrug. "My life is perfect. I've got it all, popularity, great friends and we are the power couple." Cleo said as she waved at the students who stop to say hi to her.

"I wish everything stays exactly the same." Cleo said.

Not only that some wishes are impossible

Rae sighs with a smile hugging Clawdius. 'I wish mom could see me now.' She thought but smiles when Clawdius looks at her.

"What about you? Want anything different this year?" He asked her and Rae laughs. "What I want is that nothing crazy to happened like it always does." She said and he chuckles.

"Same." He said and went into their class.

_____

"Really? The first occultation in a thousand years? Cool." Draculaura said with a smile and Rae comes to Ghulio's side to whisper. "What is a occultation?" She asked and he moans showing her his tablet an image of the Monster High having an eclipse.

"An eclipse? Cool." Rae said with a smile but raised an eyebrow. "But is going to be above Monster High?" She asked and he nods.

"Awesome astrology stuff." Draculaura said and Ghulio looks offended correcting her. "Fine. Awesome astronomy stuff, whatevs." She said, Rae and the others stop when Frank made a sound of worried.

"Whoa. Somebody's asking for a jolt to the bolts!" Frank said pointing to the wires plug in to the school outlet. "Way too much power for one outlet." He said.

"Come on!" They all run to stop the ghoul from making a big explosion.

But what nobody could know was that the time to make your screams come true had finally arrived!

"It's my sister." Clawdius said with a gasp seeing Howleen was the one with this much power and building a stage with her name. "We have to stop her." Frank said and everyone run to her but they were to late as Howleen turn on the lights.

Clawdius protects Rae from the sparks that fly out, they frown when Headmistress Bloodgood head lands on Howleen's hands.

"Really, Howleen Wolf, on the first day of school?" Bloodgood asked and Howleen gives her a nervous smile.

"Oops." Howleen said.