𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 🐺/🧛🏻‍♂️

Clawdius and Rae walk through the hallway to go help Frank with getting him in the office with Van and Crabgrass out of the office

"Vampires and wolfs are getting even more agitated with each other and with their territory." Rae said as she opens her locker when they had passed the vampire hallway who was being guarded by the same vampire ghoul she had punch.

"Hey, guys." Howleen said coming from behind them and Rae smiles. "Hey, what is it?" Rae asked as she tried to look for her headphones inside the locker.

"Wanna moon Were pride? Back the pack up?" Howleen asked showing them a pamphlet making Clawdius shake his head. "Of course not!"

"Open your eyes! The vampires are trying to take over the school." Howleen said and Rae screams as something had cut her hand. "What's wrong?" Clawdius asked as Rae pull her bloody hand from the locker.

"I don't know, I wanted to get my headphones when something sharp cut me." Rae said and Clawdius growl as he takes out a sharp knife grabbing it from the handle since it was cover in wolfsbane their weakness.

Rae froze as she heard hissing coming their direction and she looks down at her bloody hand which she had cover up with a towel.

"Oh!" Rae said and saw a bunch of vampires running towards her, one had jump towards her only for Clawdius to punch him away growling at them. Rae spins around and kicks a vampire by the head when he appears from behind.

"What is it with vampires coming from behind!" Rae said and heard growls coming their way. "Wolfs." Rae said as they had seen wolfs join the fight biting or punching the vampires.

"You damn vampires using old tricks to hurt one of own! Even as far to hurt his girlfriend." Romulus said as he looks at the couple with a nod. "You guys get out of here, we'll take it from here." He said and they nod at him.

Clawdius and Rae run out of the school as she calls John to pick them up from where they stopped to rest.

"You okay?" He asked her holding her injured hand, she nods. "Yeah, but I don't think it was actually vampires that did this. It must have been Van." Rae said getting out of the car when they arrived.

"His doing everything he can to make the whole school hate each other no matter what or who gets hurt." She said going into her room.

She takes out some first aid under the couch cleaning her injury as Clawdius helps her.

"But why target you?" He asked and put some bandages on her hand. "Because somehow he knows about my blood attracting the vampires, and since I'm dating you a wolf guy he knew the wolfs will try to help us out with the vampire attack." Rae said with a frown.