𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 🛼

"What's your problem?" Clawdius said glaring at Operreta as they finish

"What's your problem?" Clawdius said glaring at Operreta as they finish. "Nothing! She's fine isn't she?" She asked pointing to Rae who was fine.

"Yeah only because I was there to catch her, she could have gotten injured. You need to be a little less aggressive when practice." He said and Operetta shake her head.

"Honey, if she can handle a push from a wolf on the match she can handle mine." She said and was about to say more when Clawd shouts for her.

"Hey! That's it! Operetta, I need you over here right now!" Clawd said pointing in front of him with a glare and Operetta skates towards him looking confused and annoyed.

"What'd I do? What? What'd I do?" She asked.

"Look, if you're gonna be a part of this team, you need to start acting like it!" Clawd said and points at her but Rae could see that he was trying to point to the side. "We need to talk about your attitude problem!" Rae manage to stay cool seeing what his pointing at, it was Toralei recording them.

"Fine! But I don't have an attitude problem, fur ball!" Operetta said and walked away.

_____

"That explains why I heard a recording sound going off." Clawdius said after hearing what Rae saw and the strange argument with Clawd and Operetta.

Rae nods as they went into their shared classroom only to stop as their classmates stop them to cheer for them.

"The school! They are cheering for us!" Frank said with a smile making Rae blush as a couple of girls chant her name. "This is overwhelming." Rae said with the change of behavior of their classmates from being hated to admired. She shakes her head when Cleo gets in front of them to take in the compliments and Clawdius puts his hand around her waist to take a seat.

"Look, about what we said earlier..." Manny said and Holt cuts him off. "We're sorry! We were wrong about you. You girls sizzle!" Hold said his hair turning on fire and Rae smiles making first bumps with them except for Heath grabbing his wrist pulling him down almost falling.

"I accept the apology but if you dare to make another sexist comment again, I will destroy you." Rae said and Heath nods looking at her nervously, Rae smiles patting his head. "Good talk." She said and Clawdius chuckles.

_____

"Ghouls, I want you to know everyone is behind you! We know you can win!" Headmistress Bloodgood said as they stood in front of the school entrance giving a speech for everyone. "We are all counting on you. Win that championship and bring back our crest!"

Rae stood beside Frank and Gilda looking at the students a bit nervous now, feeling the pressure to win this now. She can tell that the team could feel it too.