𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 🧞‍♂️

Rae laughs as she kicked down a monster and smirks down at him, she looked behind to see Clawdius doing the same giving her a thumbs up

"Doesn't it feel so good to be bad." Rae said and giggles when Clawdius spins her around holding her from behind. "Oh it really does." Whisp said with a chuckle.

"Rae, are you ready to make your next wish?" Whisp whispers into her ear and she smirks her hands on her hips. "Gigi, I need you." Rae said.

_____

"There it is! A piece of the magic mirror." Clawdius said seeing the piece right ahead of them floating, before he and the others could go get it they stop hearing Whisp's voice.

"Easy enough, right, guys?" Whisp asked appearing right behind the mirror piece in his mirror. "You're in my world now!" He said and a bunch of stood came out of the ground with sharp spikes.

"Good thing we're on the fearleading team." Clawdius said taking off a part of his outfit which had a medium long tail skirt revealing short. "I got this." He said and runs through it with no struggle, he flips over a razor blade and smirks when he came out unharmed.

Clawdius picks up the piece and looks back to see that the razor poles went away, his friends cheer for him. He made his way back when Whisp shows on the mirror piece.

"You'll be sorry and when I get out-." Clawdius was cut off by him. "What are you going to do? I'll be busy with your human while you are here  doing the impossible." Whisp said and sighs.

"It will be so fun to see her be in my full control, I do wonder something." Whisp said and chuckles leaning forward. "Is she good in bed as she is good listening to orders?" He asked and laughs as Clawdius growls at him.

"Kidding or I'm I?" Whisp said and left a very angry wolf. "Let's go!" Clawdius snapped and takes the map from Ghulio so that he can get all the pieces before that shadow creep touched Rae.

_____

Rae currently stood in front of all the monsters who were wearing masks kinda like a phantom mask. She had made everyone around her love her with her spell that she played around with but her head was pounding like something was angry after doing that.

"You are so powerful now, you almost in that level of bringing back your mom." Whisp said with a smirk and Rae grins. "Powerful." She said.

"And the ones who don't bow to you will soon learn that you are their master." Whisp said and Rae saw Draculaura and the rest taking her other friends away who looked angry.

"Hey, come on, let's hear some chatter!" Clawdius shouts through the speaker making everyone chant Rae's name, she smiled and laughs. Ghulio comes to her side handing her a pamphlet which was a party that Cleo was hosting, Whisp chuckles. "So, Cleo's throwing a comeback party, huh? We'll see about that." He said and Rae looks annoyed as her name was called by Bloodgood.