𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 💞

Rae danced with Cupid and Clawdius as they enjoy the party with their friends

Rae danced with Cupid and Clawdius as they enjoy the party with their friends. She was perfectly fine since she was away from Valentine, she grins as Clawdius puts his hands on her waist gaining her attention.

"Clawd did a pretty good job in putting the party in the last minute." Rae said making them nod.

Suddenly, they felt like something was out of their system as they stop dancing looking at each other confused and shock.

"Oh god!!" Rae said as she hides her face as it turns red when she realized the stuff they did in her room specially her and Clawdius who looked red. As for Cupid he looked calm about it as he clears his throat when he saw them looking at him.

"What? This isn't my first threesome." He said with a shrug. "Look, she likes you and you like her. There, now figure out what you guys want to say." He said leaving them in silence.

"You like me?" Clawdius asked making Rae look down but she nods looking at him. "I was worried that things may have been awkward if I told you that, so I didn't say anything." She said as she plays with her hair as she gets nervous.

"But I was going to tell you but that whole Valentine drinking my blood and getting hypnotize happen." Rae said with a frown and Clawdius looks at her with a nod. "I get it, I just wished we had been ourselves to properly date." He said and Rae looks at him hopefully.

"We can, I mean we're not in Cupid's spell anymore so...." Rae said and Clawdius gets the hint as he smiles taking her hand. "Wanna go out with me?" He asked.

"I mean, I don't regret being with you at all. Except the part where I had to share you with Cupid." Clawdius said with a huff and Rae laughs hugging him. "Same, I'm fine with just one partner." Rae said and kiss his cheek.

"How about we finally help Clawd with Draculaura, he seems to be in trouble." Rae said as she points to Clawd who was trapped against a wall in front of Draculaura and Valentine. "With pleasure." Clawdius said cracking his knuckles with a smirk as he has been waiting to beat up the vampire guy since he found out Valentine was feeding off of his girl.

"Draculaura! Look in the box." Clawd shouts and Draculaura goes to the box. "It's actually working." Clawdius said seeing Draculaura pick up a piece of the box which was a basketball.

That's when multiple hearts came out of the box heading toward Clawd breaking the chains that he was trapped in. He and Draculaura hug each other making Rae smile.

"Awww." Rae said while Clawdius made a face of disgust. "That will be us." She said and laughs when Clawdius shakes his head.

"Anything but that." Clawdius said pointing to his brother and Draculaura. "Our is going to be hot and with a lot of passion." He whispers making Rae laugh.