𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 🛼

"Want a leaflet? They're biodegradable!" Venus said handing the incoming couple and Frank making Clawdius nod taking it

"Want a leaflet? They're biodegradable!" Venus said handing the incoming couple and Frank making Clawdius nod taking it. "Sure, Venus. I just wanna read about something other than that game on Friday." Clawdius said moving his crutch and Rae frowns seeing a part of the school broken.

"You could feel the tension in the school even outside and probably the whole school will be talking about the game today." Rae said with a sigh.

"Yeah, it's all over Spectra's blog." Frank said taking out his icoffin showing them the blog of Spectra. "Whoa. Have not seen school so upset before. Is because of losing games?" Abbey asked as she appears behind them looking at the part that was broken from the school.

"Scream is a bigger deal than you guys know." Clawdius said and Rae sighs shaking her head when they heard a familiar meow. "Ugh." Clawdius said not in the mood to deal with Toralei's mocking.

"Go Gargoyles!" Toralei cheers waving the other's team flag with a smirk and laughs. "You got some nerve. What kind of monster turns their back on their school?" Clawdius asked with a glare.

"A winning monster." Toralei said and raised her phone up. "Or haven't you read?" She asked with a smirk only for Abbey to freeze it with her finger.

"Watch your sandpaper tongue. Is not nice to rub it in." Abbey said and Toralei gives her a fake sad look. "Oh, you're right. It's not nice. Mmm...But it sure is fun!" And with that Toralei left with a laugh her minions walking behind her.

"You know, I was hoping that she will have changed just a little. But I was wrong." Rae said watching them leave and Clawdius rubs her hand. They look up hearing something rumble and Rae frowns seeing another part of the school crack which was the image of monster high on top.

"There is something going on here. We better go see Bloodgood and get the gore-1-1." Frank said and they nodded.

_______

"Oh no, Frank it's more than just a game. When Granite City won, they took the Monster High Crest and with it our school spirit." Miss Bloodgood said putting her head on the desk and Rae looks at her confused.

"And by taking the school spirit from us, you mean it actually took the spirit out of the school?" Rae asked and Miss Bloodgood nods.

"Correct, It is the physical embodiment of our school pride. I don't know if Monster High will survive for long without it." Miss Bloodgood said with a frown.

"Then we gotta get it back!" Frank said and Miss Bloodgood shakes her head. "It's not that easy. The only way to get our crest back now is to make it to the championship game and beat the Gargoyles." She said.

"Students, I'm afraid it's over." Rae gasped as Miss Bloodgood slammed her desk breaking it in half and her head almost falling. Rae was going to help her when Miss Bloodgood shakes her off. "I'll be fine, all of you get ready for class." She said and they all left the office.

____

"Rae, come on." Clawdius said as they walk through the hallway. "I can carry my own backpack." He said was going to grab his backpack from his girlfriend only for her to pull away quick.

"Ah, don't even think about it." Rae said pointing at him holding his backpack and her own. "You're hurt Claw, and I can't let you carry heavy stuff while your hurt." She said and Clawdius shakes his head but smiles at her.

"Okay, fine." He said and Rae smiles kissing his cheek. "You welcome." She said and they bumped into Abbey and Frank who tells them about the double homework.

"There.Wrapped like my mummy." Cleo said wrapping her boyfriend in some bandages. "Thanks, Cleo." He said with a smile.

"But yo, I'm still saying those dudes cheated." Deuce said making Clawdius nod. "Like, what are the odds of Clawd's or Clawdius skates breaking just before the finish line?"

"His right and by the looks of it, this isn't the first time to cheat." Rae said and looks to see Ghulio moaning making Cleo smile. "That's a great idea, Ghulio!" Cleo said.

"You should search the track for evidence, maybe we can get them disqualified." She said and Rae smiles. "Yes! With this they will be force to give us our crest back and the school will be back to normal."

"I'm sorry you, guys. I'm sure you will get them next time." Gilda said looking at her injured boyfriend who sighs. "They won't be a next time, love." Logan said rubbing his leg.

"Unless Clawd's okay, the whole season's washed down the drain." Logan said and looks at Clawdius. "We could have been good with Clawdius taking over but since his injured we can't do anything else."

"Hey, guys." Clawd said and everyone wince seeing him in a cone on his head, leg in a cast walking with a crutch and his face was all bruised up. "The vet says I'll be in a cast for six weeks." He said and groans when Draculaura hugs him from behind looking worried for him.

"I was afraid they were going to send you to that farm they sent your grandmother to!" Draculaura said and Rae's eyes widen at that and looks at Clawdius. "She doesn't mean like..." Rae made a cut motion to the neck and Clawdius shakes his head quickly.

"No, no, no. Nothing like that." He said and Rae sighs in relief. "I just can't believe we lost. I let everybody down." Clawd said looking disappointed in himself.

"Don't be so hard on yourself. It's just one game, right?" Frank asked. "I mean, seriously,
what's wrong with everybody? It's like a morgue in here and not in a good way." He said with a smile.

"They took our crest, Frank!" Clawd said with a glare pulling away from his girlfriend. "Our school spirit!"

"So, we'll get it back when we play them again. No biggie." Frank said with a shrug. "How? We only have two healthy players." Clawd said pointing to Manny and Heath who were a few feet away from them by the lockers.

"There will be no more Skultimate Roller Maze this year. I'm officially canceling the season!" Clawd said making everyone around them gasp and look at him shock.

Rae hums thinking for a moment and her eyes widen an idea popping in her head and looks at Clawdius.

'Perfect.' She thought with a smile.