𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤 🐺/🧛🏻‍♂️

Rae nervously goes inside the Maul kinda like a mall but for monsters which is where she will meet Clawdius and the others for a movie

Rae nervously goes inside the Maul kinda like a mall but for monsters which is where she will meet Clawdius and the others for a movie. Clawdius offer to go with her but she needed to talk to her dad about staying in the Monster High school, it didn't take that much to convince her dad leaving out the part of what had happened with Valentine with him. If he knew what had happened he would have her move out of the school in no time and make her stop seeing her friends and family.

Rae walks around looking for her boyfriend, she soon stops with a smile seeing his back facing away from her waving at someone with Logan beside him. She runs towards him and jumps on his back making him laugh holding her legs so she wouldn't fall down.

"I knew it, I could smell that sweet Vanilla form a mile away." Clawdius chuckles as he sniff Rae's neck who grins at him kissing his cheek. "Who where you guys waving at?" Rae asked with a smile and they point again and Rae waved at Frank who gives them a thumbs up.

"Hey guys!" Rae said with a smile seeing Cleo and Ghulio.

"Where is she? We're gonna miss Twi-Hard 4: Abs of intrigue." Frank asked talking about Draculaura the last one to arrive. "We could save you a spot in line." Rae heard Toralei say making them turn around to see her and her goons giving them a smirk.

"Really?" Frank asked and Toralei gives him a smirk. "We could, but we won't." She said.

"Spoiler alert. We're not friends." Toralei said as she walks away and Rae huffs glaring at their backs. "You know, I would have thought that after inviting her to the party and being nice to her would have made her a bit nice to us." Rae said as she heard Clawdius icoffin.

"Draculaura says, she'll be here soon. Something about some emergency." He said with a frown. "I hope is nothing that serious." Rae said.

That's when Draculaura had come running towards Rae wearing pink sunglasses with Clawd behind her with a lot of shopping bags.

"What was this emergency?" Rae asked looking down at Draculaura with an eyebrow raised having a feeling what it was after seeing the whole bags Clawd had. "Aren't these fabulous?" Draculaura asked with a grin.

She walks to her boyfriend pulling him down a little to grab some dresses inside. "Last minute sale, the savings were to die for. I even got a dress for you Rae! It's totally your color." Draculaura said with a big smile and Rae laughs.

"Thanks Draculaura, you didn't have to do that." Rae said with a smile as she grabs the bag with the dress inside. "I'll use it for my first day of class." Rae said.

"Let's go get in line." Frank said and everyone walks to the theater. "So, how did it go with your dad? The whole moving schools." Frank asked and Rae smiles.

"Surprisingly he was okay with it, but I didn't tell him about the whole Valentine." Rae said and Clawdius growls at the name which Rae grabs his hand. "I didn't want to worry dad about him, I couldn't take the chances of him disliking monster now for one bad vampire." Rae said hugging herself when she shiver at the thought of his fangs on her.

She smiles when Clawdius had hug her side smiling down at her. "You okay?" He asked and she nods looking ahead only to freeze seeing a bunch of Vampires in line for the movie, their red eyed piercing at the wolfs from the other side of the line.

"I...Um I'm okay." Rae whispers as she holds on to Clawdius seeing them look at their group along with the wolfs who were laughing at them.

"What are they muttering about?" Logan asked confused. "Yeah and why are they looking at Draculaura?" Frank asked which he was right, both the wolfs and vampires were laughing at Draculaura.

"Cause she's with me, they don't believe that our kind should be friends." Clawd said making Rae frown. "So you guys are really enemies, I thought that was a made up thing." Rae said making Clawdius sigh.

"We wish it was, it makes things so hard sometimes." Clawdius said.

"That's why they go to Vampire and Werewolf only schools." Clawd adds.

"Actually, I think..." Logan tried to say only for Frank to glare at the group. "That's so silly. I'm gonna say something." Frank said making Rae's eyes widen along with Clawdius.

"Frank! Stop, come back." Rae said and she hides her face on Clawdius chest as Frank talks to them out loud. "Hey, yeah! These two are a couple so what?"

Both Vampires and Wolfs gasp at the news either shock or glaring at the couple.

"They were actually looking at that." Logan said and they look down to see that Draculaura had toilet paper on her shoe. "But not anymore." He said and with that Draculaura hides her face in embarrassment crying on Clawd's chest.

"The theater is now open. One at a time, please." A purple tentacle said as they let everyone in, suddenly Rae was picked up in the air by Clawdius as everyone runs over them or pushed them.

"There's no way I'm sitting behind a vampire!" She heard a wolf say. "Watch it, furball!" A vampire said.

"Maybe we should see a later show." Both Draculaura and Clawdius said as they were all in the ground compare to Rae who was on top of them all fine.

"I'm down with that." Frank said with a sigh picking up his fallen head. "Good idea." Rae said helping everyone up and touching Clawdius cheek.

"You okay?" She asked and he nods with a smile. "Are you?" He asked and she nods.

"How about we look around? Maybe we can get some useful stuff for your first day of school?" He asked and Rae nods. "Sure! I'm actually excited to see what you guys have here." She said with a smile as the group all went together.