𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤 🧞‍♂️

Dark Rae smirks as she saw the eclipse getting closer but looked board as Whisp turns around to face her

Rae gasps as the gargoyle start to chase her and this time they swiped their claws at her to get her hurt or worse, kill. She flips over them like she always does on the fear team practices and trick them for a second, they all gather together to attack her and since Rae couldn't do anything anymore as they caught she made herself in a fatal position.

'Clawdius.' She said with tears feeling the gargoyles hurting her back and she flinch when a claw scratch her temple but all of that soon stopped making her look up in shock. "You came." Rae said wiping her tears and Clawdius breaks the last gargoyle looking back at her with a smile.

"You called." He said and smiles when Rae hugs him tightly. Clawdius kiss her head and Rae smiles warmly in his embrace remembering how it was being all alone and the things that had happened after getting the lamp.

"Let's go home." He whispers and Rae nods with a smile, he guided her to the exit where a magic carpet waited for them. She smiles as he puts her in front with him behind to make sure that Rae didn't fall down and they fly off. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for all this to happen and for you to disappear." Rae said as they get out of the palace.

"I know, it was Whisp all along who made you do those stuff." Clawdius said kissing her shoulder. "Guys! Look who I have." He shouts and everyone smiles seeing Rae looking fine.

"But...but how?" Frank asked and Rae starts to explain her dark said and what she has done making everyone gasped. "Then we must hurry before things get more messy." He said and everyone nods.

____

They fly out of Rae's locker where the lantern was which Ghulio grabs it on the way out, Rae was a bit scared of how fast they were going but calms down when Clawdius hold her hands into his.

_____

Dark Rae clench her fists as her friends shadows disappear making Whisp gasped.

"I won't let them ruin my plan." Dark Rae whispers and Whisp comes to her ear. "Only a few more moments before you can make your wish." Whisp said.

"You remember what it is, don't you?" He asked and he turns around to hear Clawdius. "Give me back my girlfriend, you shady shadow!"

"And go back where you can from Dark Rae!" Rae said and dark Rae smirks seeing Whisp distracted by the eclipse.

"Soon, I will rule this world." Whisp said as his body became real and turns around to dark Rae. "Make the wish, quickly!" He demanded and steps back when dark Rae laugh.

"You rule the world? Don't make me laugh, someone like you doesn't deserve to rule the world." Dark Rae said and her hand pointing towards him shooting a stream of fire at him making him drop on the pool, he became to his normal size and now was chained up to the water with magical chains.