𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 💀

______[police station]

Rae gets out of the limo looking serious as some officers step back away from her seeing her look.

"Is that?" An officer said.

"Yup, she looks really mad." Another officer said. "I don't wanna be here." A third officer said running away with his cup of coffee.

"Miss Rae! What can we do to help you?" Officer Lopez said as he stands up from his watching duty since officer Stone had left for the night. "You can help me by handing the monster to me, I'll like to talk to him with his headmistress."

"But Miss Rae, I have been order to keep him here at all cost until officer Stone comes back." Officer Lopez said showing Rae the note from his superior. "I even have the note from him right here."

Rae grabs it and throws it across landing on the trash.

"The orders have changed. Now bring me the monster." Rae said and he nods leaving her to get the boy.

"Oh my goodness, I can't believe I just did that." Rae said and heard Clair laugh in the small mic she had on her ear. "Tell me about it, you always hated using your authority voice to get something." Clair said.

"Hey, let me go dude! I can do it on my own." Holt said and. "Holt! Let's go now!" Rae said as she heads outside of the police station and Holt looks at her confused.

"Now!" Rae said and Holt jumps saluting her as he runs after her. "Yes, ma'am!" He said as he gives the officer some rock signs along with winking.

"Thanks for the jail break out my fellow human girl!" Holt said and Rae smiles as they went inside the limo. "You're welcome, I know your friends must be worried about you. Say hi to Clawdius when you see him."

"Of course! Wouldn't mind if I get your number right?" He asked with a smirk and Rae laughs nervously but agrees giving him her number. "But please don't send any flirting message or anything romantic." She said making Holt wink at her as he gets out of the car after telling her where to take him.

"No promises sugar, but I should get going before my batteries run out." Holt said and Rae looks at him confused as he runs back to his home. "What does he mean by that?"

________

The next day, Clawdius and the rest were in front of the headmistress Bloodgood who was glaring at them. 

"What am I going to do with you? What were you thinking?" She said and they looks away from her gaze in shame. "Defacing the normie school like that..."

"But Miss Bloodgood, we didn't-." Frank said but cut off by the headmistress. "Hush, Frank! Don't make things any worse for yourselves." She said and Frank wanted to speak when he saw her glare making him stay quiet.