𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 💀

"Get me out of here!!!" Rae shouts as she stood from the cell in the dark, she was thrown here after she saw Holt being caged

"Get me out of here!!!" Rae shouts as she stood from the cell in the dark, she was thrown here after she saw Holt being caged. They used her to lure Holt which at first they were going to get Clawdius since she was close with him but Officer Stone wanted Holt.

"Sorry, princess but I won't let you out." Officer Stone said as he shows himself. "Can't let you interrupt my plans if I let you go, that's why you'll be staying here until the mayor comes back tomorrow."

"Why do you insist in hurting monsters? They haven't done anything bad to us

"Why do you insist in hurting monsters? They haven't done anything bad to us." She said with a glare and Officer Stone scoffs. "Is that you talking or your love for that monster talking?" He asked making her glare.

"It's me talking you idiot!" Rae said.

"Yeah, sure." Officer Stone said rolling his eyes.  He was about to say something else when he got a call and went to answer it. "What?! Another monster in school?" He said making Rae look worried holding the bars thinking it was Clawdius.

"Mr. Stone, please don't hurt them!" Rae shouts and Officer Stone left without saying a waved to her making her frown.

________

"Is no use. Cops everywhere." Abby said as she comes down to see if the coast was clear which it wasn't, Clawdius was leaning against some pillar frowning. "Am not very "policed" about the situation." She joked only to stop seeing them not laugh.

"ls no time for jokes, I get that." Abby said.

"And today is Halloween! What are we gonna do?" Frank asked and Clawdius steps up looking at his friends. "Well, I know what I'm going to do." He said.

"I'll get Rae out of prison while you guys find a way into New Salem to prove Lilith did this without getting caught again." He said and Deuce looks at him. "How? That Sheriff will stone cold lock us up for good if we show our monster faces up there." Deuce said.

"But we can show ours." Clair said making Frank and the others look to see her and Chad with flashlights. "Clair! Chad!" Frank said as sparks came out of his bolts.