𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭 🛼

Skultimate Roller Maze is the most a- maze-ing sport at Monster High

Skultimate Roller Maze is the most a- maze-ing sport at Monster High. Everyone knows that ghouls/monsters and human are some of the best Scream players. But it wasn't always that way, check out last season.

______

"The Nightmares of Monster High and the Gargoyles of Granite City are dead even!" The school announcer yells making every monster in the stadium roar with excitement.

Rae raised her Pom-poms with a red faced but cheers for the team along with the others, she had taken Clawdius space in the cheer team since he was going to play on the roller maze team tonight.

"Monster High is number one! We'll win the race and have some fun!" Rae drops down into Frank's arms and they stood together moving their Pom-poms

"Scream so loud the dead can hear it! Show your school you've got some spirit!" As they finish they throw Draculaura up and catching her. "Go, Clawd!" Draculaura said with a big smile.

"Check it out, guys, we're on TV!" Draculaura said and everyone waved at the camera with a smile while Rae made a air kiss knowing that Clawdius is watching.

Rae looks at Cleo something that's been on her mind.

"Cleo, can you tell me what's so important for this game?" Rae asked Cleo who shrugs looking away from her phone. "Skultimate Roller Maze,
or Scream as we call it, is a race through an ever-changing labyrinth. Each team has to make their way through a course chock-full of traps and dangerous obstacles as they try to get one of their teammates across the finish line." Cleo said.

"Yada, yada, Every time we play, each school competes for the other school's crest. It's a tradition that's been going on for hundreds of years." As Cleo explained Rae watched Clawdius getting pushed by the gargoyle and he pushed back with a glare.

____

Clawdius growls pushing his opponent making the gargoyle chuckle getting an idea remembering seeing the wolf monster kissing the human student.

"That normie must be a good kisser, right?" He asked making Clawdius clench his fists knowing what his up to. "Come on, don't tell me you haven't tap that? I know I would have." The gargoyle said eyes widen with excitement seeing the wolf monster growl in anger his eyes full hate.

"Shut up!" Clawdius shouts pushing him and jumps up hearing something being swing at his direction, once he comes back down he saw a bat in stone thrown against the wall. He frowns seeing two more gargoyle's coming behind him making him speed up and sighs seeing Heath and Manny coming in to distract the two gargoyles.

Clawdius now concentrate on the one who had the balls to disrespect to his girlfriend like that, the gargoyle gives him a mocking salute. Clawdius smirks seeing his brother almost at the finish line making him look at the gargoyle.

"I wouldn't celebrate early if I were you." Clawdius said with a laugh and pushed him out of the way making the gargoyle trip. The gargoyle gets up quickly and runs after him with a glare getting out spikes from his rolling skater and watched with satisfaction as Clawdius falls down twisting his ankle.

_____

"Claw!" Rae said with a looks of worried seeing him fall down and could see his face twist in pain and Clawd has also fallen his roller skates destroyed in the process.

"And the winner is Granite City!" Rae heard them announce as she heads to Clawdius to help him get up making him smile. "And as the victor, the Granite City Gargoyles are awarded the Monster High Crest!"

The gargoyle's raise the Monster high crest proudly making the students boo at them except for their school who cheer for them. Rae heard a familiar voice clear their throat making her looks down to see two familiar imps wearing the school nurse uniform.

"Hi, Millie and Moxxie." She said with a smile and they waved at her holding up a casket bed for Clawdius. "I'm fine you two, I have some help." Clawdius said and they both give them a nod.

"Okay, just let us know if you need any help sugar. Let's go, honey." Millie said with a smile and takes her husband's hand. "Thanks anyway, you two." Rae said watching them leave.

"Come on, let's get you back home." Rae said waving at their friends goodbye knowing that Clawdius felt bad of losing the crest to the other school.

_____

Rae comes into her room with a tray of soup and some pain killers along with some apple juice.

"Here you go." Rae said with a smile putting the tray on his lap being careful with his ankle cast. "You the best, really." Clawdius said with a smile kissing her forehead.

"You didn't have to." He said and takes a spoonful of his soup. "But I wanted to make sure you were okay, can't have you be in pain without helping you out." Rae said as she looks at her phone with a frown.

"Looks like Spectra doesn't waist time." She said showing him the news on her blog making him groan. "Tomorrow is going to be a pain, everyone will be depressed and looking at us dirty." He said.

"What's going to happen now?" She asked adjusting the blanket on him. "What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"Who's going to play for the next match?" She asked. "Since you know, you and Clawd are hurt to play. Need new team mates." Rae said and Clawdius nods.

"True, but that's all up to Clawd. His the one in charge of the team." Clawdius said and hands her the tray making her put it on the nightstand. She hands him some pain killers and he takes them. "But you wanna tell me what got you so mad in the game?" She asked and Clawdius tense holding the cup tightly.

"That damn gargoyle said some stuff about you that I didn't like, specially saying how he wanted to tap that if you know what I mean by that." Clawdius said about to break the cup only to feel soft hands hold his cheek making him look at her eyes.

"Like I'll ever let a disgusting pig like that ever touch me, you know I would have punch him if he dared to do anything to me." Rae said with a smile making him chuckle. "Definitely." Clawdius said and brought her into his lap, her looking down at him their faces close.

Clawdius crashing his own lips against hers making her hum with pleasure tugging his shirt and Clawdius accidentally rips Rae's shirt making her gasp. He pause and chuckle nervously. "I'll make you a new one." He said and Rae laughs holding on to him.