𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 🛼

"You want me to what?" Clawdius asked looking at his girlfriend who had on some roller skates and gear

"You want me to what?" Clawdius asked looking at his girlfriend who had on some roller skates and gear. She stood in front of him in an empty court yard with her hands on her hips looking ready to fall down but holds her posture. "You heard me, I want you to teach me what you know." Rae said.

"I love you but this is crazy, you won't be able to learn all this in time." Clawdius said after he heard what Rae had in mind. "I know I can learn this quick, besides it doesn't hurt to give it a try." Rae said and suddenly she yelps as she almost falls on her butt if it wasn't for Clawdius to catch her on time.

"Sorry." Rae said with a small laugh standing up holding on to him. Clawdius could see that she wanted to do this really badly and sighs.

"Fine, I'll teach you the basics of this. But you you have to listen to everything I tell you, is that understood?" He asked looking serious and Rae nods.

"Good, let's get this started." He said with a smirk taking a seat on a bench. "Let's see how fast you can run around this court."

______

"Give me another round, you getting better at not falling down." Rae heard Clawdius say and Rae nods going for another round only to scream when Frank appeared in front of her making her lose her focus and slammed on the fence. Her back meeting the ground and she wince.

"Sorry!" Frank said with a wince helping her up apologizing over and over. "Frank! Watch it dude!" Clawdius said.

"What's going on?" Rae asked seeing a bunch of boys coming in and their friends holding a clipboard on their hands. "We got an amazing idea, we holding up a trial for who can replace the guys for the championship game." Frank said with a smile.

"That sounds great." Rae said and stood behind them seeing the potential monsters for the team.

"So, which one of these guys has what it takes?" Frank asked and Rae points to a wolf guy. "Well, that one is a great athlete." She said and they all smile seeing him land perfectly and howling.

"And that vampire is so agile and graceful." Logan said with Gilda beside him looking at the monsters. "But there's more to this game than just athleticism and agility." He said making Rae nod.

"Really? Like what?" Cleo asked looking away from her nails. "Well, there's game tactics. Strategy and Skates." Logan lists off and Rae jumps in.

"And also great team communication. Can't have some of them to disagree or agree with each other if they aren't in the same page." Rae said and Logan gives her a wink.

"She's right." He said and they jump when Jackson lands in front of them. "Sorry." Jackson said.

"Gilda, you and Rae better help go help out those clumsy creatures." Cleo said pointing to the boys who were on the ground. Rae and Gilda looked at each other with a frown and saw their boyfriend's giving them a nod pointing to the pile of guys.

"Okay, if you say so." Gilda said nervously and Rae walks with her.

"Skating isn't about strength, boys. It's about balance and coordination. It's like gliding in the water." Gilda said looking at the group and Rae frowns when the same wolf from before steps up with a chuckle. "Hey, you guys, hear that? It's the sound of a girl trying to teach us about Scream." He said with a laugh and Rae steps in front of the nervous water monster.

"Hey! She's trying to help you!" Rae said with a glare. "Maybe if you shut your snouts and pay attention, you may learn a thing or two from her." She said.

"Puh-lease. What are we going to learn from her? How to accessorize our uniforms?" The vampire boy asked with a laugh fallow by the others. "From what I see you need it." Rae said making him shut up.

She looks at a nervous Gilda. "Gilda, Show them how it's done." Rae said and Gilda looks at her nervously.

"Are you sure? Can't you do it?" Gilda asked and as much as Rae wanted to take the offer she wanted Gilda to have that confidence in herself to perform in front of people. "You can do it." Rae said pushing her a bit making Gilda gulp and sighs.

Gilda made a perfect landing on the ground shocking the guys and Gilda looks at Rae.

"You're next." She said and Rae smiles putting on the helmet. "Good luck." Rae nods and pushed herself with a smile and makes a spin around the small circle they had.

And rolled backwards without a need to look back at the cones that she was using for practice making some of the guys look at her confused and shock. Because last time they heard was that Rae never played roller skating or knew how to play, they looks at Clawdius who had a look of proudness.

"You guys! You both should be on the team." Frank said with a grin looking at Rae and Gilda. "What? Us?" Gilda said with a frown while Rae gives him a smile looking excited. Guys around them all shake their heads or glared at the thought of having some girls on the team hearing Frank suggest the idea.

"It makes sense, Gilda you have been in love with this sport more than anyone I know. And Rae, you have been learning the basics of roller skating from Clawdius and you play like a professional in just hours." Frank said making Rae look at Clawdius. "I did have the best coach." She whispers and Clawdius gives her a wink the only one hearing this.

"You both could do it." Frank said with a smile and Draculaura looks at them with a frown. "Wait, hold on, aren't there rules against girls playing?" She asked and Clawdius shakes his head.

"I don't think there is." Clawdius said standing beside Rae. "Oh, yeah. Robecca Steam!" Logan said with a look of realization standing beside Gilda as well.

"Rebecca who now?" Rae and Frank asked.