𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 🏝

*alarm going off!"

*alarm going off!"

"We have a winner!!" A monster said and Rae claps with a laugh as Clawdius hands her a cute mammoth in her hands. "That was so cool!" Rae said as they walk away from the game.

"It's so interesting seeing you go all out during the full moon, Claw." She said making him smirk down at her. "You know what's more interesting, is how I'll be seeing you in a bikini." He with a low growl nipping her neck making Rae blush and pinch his nose just a little.

"Down boy." She said and smiles when he kissed her. Ever since they said I love you they have been more touchy with each other, it even lead to a more heated make out but never go any further because it made Rae a little nervous since this is her first time and always heard how it hurts. Clawdius was fine with it and when she's ready so will he, as cheesy as it sounds.

"Let's try that one." Rae said pointing to where Heath was seated on the water. As the couple approached him, Heath smirks at them. "Give it a try, Rae! I'm sure you won't be able to drop me." He said and Rae shrugs picking up three balls.

The first one was a fail making Rae frown and does the second one, it did hit the target but it only moved just a bit. Heath laughs pointing at her making Rae glare at him with smiles as Clawdius grabs the last one from her hands.

"See! Girls can't throw!" Heath said and Rae smirks. "I wouldn't laugh if I were you, tonight my boyfriend is going all out today." She said looking at the moon and Heath screams as he falls into the water which was full of piranhas. Clawdius chuckles his eyes glowing a little and pulls Rae away from the game, he grabs some balloons handing them to Rae who grabs them with a smile.

They make their way to Frank and the others who were having their drawings which Frank was the last one to paint.

"Hey, you guys." Rae said making them all smile at her except for Frank to had to stay still and only said hello. "Ghulio's right. Isn't this carnival, like the perfect way to kick off spring break?" Frank said.

Draculaura smiles at them. "Totes! Everyone fanging out, having fun." She said and Clawdius chuckles pointing somewhere. "Even Headmistress Bloodgood is getting into it." He said and Rae laughs when Frank shows us his drawing having a big head and big smile.

Frank laughs sparks going off of him.

"I'm so charged up for our big trip. Have you packed yet?" Frank asked and Rae smiles with a nod. "Me and Clawdius packed ages ago when Logan told us about the trip, we're even sharing our luggage." She said.

"I have nine full suitcases. And that's just for shoes!" Draculaura said making them laugh and Ghulio moans making Clawdius shake his head. "No, Logan hasn't told Gilda yet." He said.