𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 🏝

"This is so exciting!" Rae said as she walked down the stairs with Clawdius behind her making sure she won't accidentally fall down

"This is so exciting!" Rae said as she walked down the stairs with Clawdius behind her making sure she won't accidentally fall down. "I got the perfect bikini for this trip." She said and that made Clawdius freeze.

"Say what now?" Clawdius asked looking ready to look flustered and gulped when Rae turns around with a smirk rubbing his chin. "You heard me." She said and Clawdius clears his throat ignoring his friends laugh and whistles going around.

Rae stops when she heard something fall making her look down to see some luggage of Cleo's have fallen.

"Oh, no. I'm sorry, mate." Logan said with a frown and Cleo shrugs it off. "No biggie. I borrowed that stuff from my big brother, Neferaoh anyway." Cleo said with smirk and Rae looks at her with a laugh.

"Nice." Rae said and they high five each other with a smirk. As they all went down only to gasp with a smile seeing the big white boat that's going to take them to their destination.

_______

"This is the life, huh, guys?" Draculaura asked with a smile and Clawdius pulls down his sun glasses with a smirk seeing his girlfriend laying on the chair for some sun tan, he saw the bikini she was wearing making him growl in satisfaction. "Man, I'm glad I rejected my brother's offer." He said and Rae could feel eyes on her making her shake her head having a feeling who it is but smiles.

"Best spring break ever." Abbey said and Rae let's Frank paint her nails making him grin and holds her hand. "Even though I'm used to the royal treatment, this is truly something special." Cleo said and Rae nods.

"She's right, it's so different compare back at home." Rae said. "Honey, if you stare to much you'll freeze right there." She said with a small laugh and Clawdius shrugs.

"I don't mind at all." He said and before Rae could say anything her eyes widen as a big orange tentacles raised up from the water making Clawdius grab her waist pulling her close. Rae screams along with the others as it brought it's tentacles down, Rae gasps as she swims up avoiding some of the pieces of the boat only leaving a part of it unharmed which it wasn't much.

She looks around to see everyone gasp and holding on to something, she was about to panic when she didn't see Clawdius only to sigh in relief when he comes up gasping for air.

"You okay?" She asked and he nods. "You?" He asked and Rae nods.

_____

Frank lights up using his bolts and everyone was all together using their luggage as a boat and Rae shivers but smiles as Clawdius pulls her into his arms to share his heat up body. Rae snuggles close to him feeling the warmth coming from him.

"Look, a boat!" Frank said pointing to a boat passing by making them all shout for their help which it worked.

____

"Eureka! Oh, Kipling, look at them. Glorious, amazing, hideous monsters. Almost as hideous as you." Farnum said looking at the monsters on the small boat they were in and he stops to see a human girl with them hugging the wolf monster.

He smirks getting an idea.

"And you know what else is amazing? Having a half monster and a half human." Farnum said with an evil laugh. "I know some people that will pay to see those kinds of half monsters or even give them to the black market." He said making Kipling look down with a small frown.

"We're back in business!" Farnum said getting his staff and lights up in green. "You mean our old freak show, sir?" Kipling asked nervously.

"That's right, Kipling! Bartelby Farnum's Traveling Freak Show and Grotesquery!" Farnum said with a smirk. "It's time to invite them aboard." He said.

_____

"They see us!" Clawdius said with a smile seeing fireworks go off making Rae sigh with a smile. "Thank goodness." She said feeling Clawdius rub her waist.

When they got close a boy with a bag on his head helps them up and Rae was the last one to get in giving the boy a smile.

"Thank you for helping us." Rae said and Logan nods from behind her. "She's right, thanks mate." He said and the boy looks at them shyly.

"It's nothing." He said and was pushed by an old man who gives them a smirk. "On the contrary, it is our distinct pleasure having you aboard our humble watercraft." He said with a small bow and Rae frowns seeing him pushed the boy back with his staff.

"Bartelby Farnum, at your service." Farnum said. "What an interesting boat, what do you do?" Cleo asked picking up a cage.

I sell things, I buy things,

I buy things and sell them.

I sell 'em and buy 'em back.

I find things that need finding,

I hide things that need

hiding and vicey versy.

Rae hugs Clawdius feeling weird about something but doesn't know what it is yet. She jumps when Farnum jumps in front of them singing.

Got a problem? I can fix it.

Torn coat? I can mend it.

I do what needs to be done,

I say what needs to be said.

All for a nominal fee of course.

But mostly, I entertain.

Farnum does a quick split and his small staff opens only to puff out smoke making everyone confused. Farnum turns around with a small laugh and shakes his staff, green fireworks shoot out into the sky making Rae clap.

"Mr. Farnum? Do you think you could drop us off at the Great Barrier Reef? If it's not too far out of your way." Logan said and Farnum smiles at him. "It would be to my great delight, sir." He said.

"There's no hurry or anything, if you've got more important things." Gilda said earning a glare from her boyfriend and Rae looks confused when Farnum looks at Frank in shock like he had seen a ghost and walks away looking pale.

"That was strange, really strange." Rae said making Clawdius nod holding her.