𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 🐺/🧛🏻‍♂️

"The merging of our schools is the first step in a much larger goal

"The merging of our schools is the first step in a much larger goal. A merging of all monster schools." Headmistress Bloodgood said and with that the students murmuring with each other about the Vampires.

"Vampires?!" A ghoul shouts.

"Can we trust them?!" A bat monster said.

"Yeah! Last time a vampire had transfer here had almost killed my human friend!" A familiar voice shouts his anger ringing into the place making Rae turn around to see Cupid glaring at the headmistress.

"His right! What if it happens again? To one of us." A ghoul said standing up from her seat.

Rae didn't know how to feel about it but she was glad to see that Cupid had stood up expressing his concerns that she and Clawdius had. She could see Clawdius glaring at the ground probably thinking about him.

"That is why I had made the vampires very clear about using their powers. I told them that if they ever used them to harm someone they will immediately be expelled and sent to a long life of prison." Headmistress Bloodgood said with a frown.

"As for them coming here they will drink blood donation or apple blood which will keep their hunger at bay." She said making Rae look up at the new information that was giving.

"I also have chosen a special group of students, the ones with the most ghoul spirit, to form a welcoming committee." Headmistress Bloodgood said and Rae heard the drumrolls and lights going on.

Cleo laughs. "I wonder who those poor souls are?" She asked only to shut up when the lights shine on their group.

"The fearleading team!" Headmistress Bloodgood said.

"You just had to laugh about that." Rae said with a small smirk only to drop it when Headmistress Bloodgood speaks up again.

"They will also make sure to have Rae our normie student with them at all time for safety measures." She said.

_______

Rae was looking at her jornal coming up with a new song so far she was doing good. She heard Clawdius come into the gym where everyone from the fearleading team to meet for any plans to welcome the vampires and werewolves.

"Wow, cool streamers Logan." Frank said making Logan chuckles as his girlfriend eats one kelp. "Actually, that's our lunch. Want some kelp?" Logan offer making Frank shake his head.

"I'm good." Frank said and turns around with a frown. "Cleo, those posters don't seem very welcoming." Frank said pointing to the posters of Cleo which Ghulio had made.