𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 🐺/🧛🏻‍♂️

A limo parks in front of Monster high and John comes out of the limo opening the door for Rae who gives him a smile

"Have a great day in your first day of school, Miss Rae." He said and Rae nods.

"I will and take care John." Rae said watching John drive away from the school, she turns around only to bump into someone's chest making her look up. "Clawdius." She said with a smile hugging him making him chuckle.

"I see you that your nervous." He said making her look at him with a frown. "How can you tell?" She asked.

"You always have those headphones with you when you feel nervous, specially when you don't hear music." Clawdius said with a smile those where the last gift from her mother who passed away not to long ago.

"Oh." Rae said with a nervous laugh.

"But there is nothing to be nervous about, everyone already knows you and you will soon meet them as well. I'm sure you will like to meet Catty noir." He said as he guides her inside the school.

"Why?" Rae asked.

"Because she's a famous pop star in our world, she likes music so I think you'll like to relate to her on the music stuff." He said making Rae smile. "I like that." She said.

"Let's get you the schedule for school." Clawdius said heading to the principal office and he knocks on the door.

"Come in." Rae heard Headmistress Bloodgood say and they go inside to see her working on some papers with a frown, she looks up and smiles seeing them.

"Miss Addams is a pleasure to have you in our school, honestly I was a little surprised that a human decided to transfer schools." Headmistress Bloodgood said as she stands up from her desk taking out a paper. "But is an honor to have a someone that has been looking after my students when they had went to the normie school." She said making Rae nod taking the paper she was handed looking at the classes.

"I'm actually nervous and excited to get started, this is a new environment for me." Rae said and Headmistress Bloodgood nods.

"That is why I made sure that you had some clases with the monsters you already know which is Clawdius and his group." She said and Rae nods.

"Thank you very much for that Headmistress Bloodgood." Rae said and heard the bell ring.

"Now, you both head to class and have a very good day." Headmistress Bloodgood said and the couple head out looking at the schedule.

Clawdius smacks his lips together seeing that he won't have the first class with his girlfriend but smiles. "Looks like we won't hav our first class together but don't worry, Draculaura and Frank will be there." He said making Rae nod.