𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤 🏝

Rae sighs and wakes up with a smile seeing Clawdius asleep holding her, but the peaceful sleep was broken as they both stand up hearing the horn go off

They step out along with the others to see a skull island in front of them. Farnum turns around with a smile his hands wide open presenting the place. "Behold, Skull Shores!" He said.

"Wow." Both Clawdius and Rae said as they go through the skull rock. Rae looks down to see Logan, Abbey, Gilda and Ghulio coming out of their shared rooms. "Feast your eyes upon the most magnificent, mysterious, monstrously marvelous island that time ever forgot!"

"This looks beautiful." Rae said with a smile seeing the island and they stop by the docks, she gives Kipling a smile as he helps them out of the boat. "Thanks." She said and he nods.

"And now, may I present to you, the Skull Shores' only indigenous people...the Tiki!" Farnum said and a bunch of small creatures jump out of the grass holding spears towards them.

"Um...Are they dangerous?" Gilda asked hiding behind Logan. Farnum gives out a small laugh shaking his head. "Far from it. The Tiki people are the friendliest, most welcoming beings I have ever encountered in my multitudinous travels." He said and soon the Tiki people all changed their expressions to a smile looking more welcoming.

"The Tiki people will show you to your quarters. And as an added bonus, one member of your little troupe will be getting the royal treatment." Farnum said as a chair comes to the group but Rae had to hide her laugh when the walk pass by Cleo taking Frank instead.

"That's gotta hurt." Rae said making Clawdius chuckle. They fallow the Tiki people which wasn't that much far as they get put on a shack, a tiki shows the couple their shared quarters.

Farnum smirks looking at one of the Tiki's that stayed behind.

"Make sure those two stay together and as for tonight I want them to drink a special beverage." He said and the Tiki nods as they look at the couple who were talking to the vampire girl.

____

"This island is cri-zazy. I've never seen anyplace like it." Clawdius said as he walked with Rae and Draculaura. They turn around to see Cleo looking mad. "Wow. Who sandblasted your Sphinx?" Draculaura asked holding her parasol while Rae put her sunglasses up to see better at the statue that were around them.

"Guys." Rae said gaining their attention along with Logan and Gilda who came at the right moment. "Is it just me or do those statues look familiar? Like Frank." Rae said and that's when Frank comes towards them with a laugh looking like he was having a blast.

"Guys, you won't believe what-." Rae cuts him off by grabbing his wrist and heading back to their resting place. "Wow, what's going on?" Frank asked looking back at Clawdius who points to the statue behind them.

"That statue over there looks exactly like you, dude." He said and Logan nods. "He's right mate, we just want to know why." Logan said and Frank nods.

"Mr. Farnum." Rae said making said man look a bit panic and looks at them with a small smile. "Yes." He said and Draculaura looks at him with a frown.

"Why do all the statues on this island look like Frank?" Draculaura asked and Logan nods in agreement. "Yeah, it's kinda odd." He said and Frank nods.

"And why are they treating me...-." He was cut off by Cleo stepping in front of Frank pointing to herself. "The way I'm supposed to be treated!"

"Let me answer your question with one of my own. Do you like surprises?" Farnum asked making the group nod. "Well, I can't say anything or I'll ruin it. I can say, however, that all of your questions will be answered tonight."

"Tonight? But what about getting us to the Great Barrier Reef?" Logan asked making Farnum frown. "But then we'd miss the party. Oh-." He stops covering his mouth looking away from them in shame.

Rae frowns as the group look excited for the party he just said and Logan have the same look as her. "I said too much." He said.

"What do you mean a party?" Rae asked and Farnum turns around gesturing to the Tiki people. "The Tiki don't get many visitors here,
so when they do, they like to make their guests feel special." He said and jumps on the stage with the help of Kipling.

"So with my help, they're going to throw you
the most splendiferous party the world has ever known!" Farnum said and points to Frank with a smile. "And you my good sir, will be the guest of honor!"

"Oh, wow. I've never been the guest of honor before." Frank said with a smile making Logan shake his head with a frown. "This all sounds fintastic, but we really should be going. My parents are gonna be worried sick if we're not there soon." Logan said making Farnum look down sadly and let's out a big sigh.

"Oh, okay, I suppose I'll just tell them the party is off, break their precious little hearts, and not to mention ruin your friend's first chance to be the guest of honor." Farnum said making Rae glare at him.

'No way did he just guilt trip, Logan?' Rae thought in disbelief and gasps as Clawdius picks her up bride style running off somewhere. "Hope you have that bikini on, because I'm throwing you in the water." He said with a laugh and Rae shakes her head.

______

"How's the water, Rae?" Rae heard Clawdius shout far away from her, Rae gives him a thumbs up as she swims around the water

"How's the water, Rae?" Rae heard Clawdius shout far away from her, Rae gives him a thumbs up as she swims around the water. She was the only one that went in while the others played volleyball with the Tiki's.

"This is nice." Rae said with a sigh and gets out of the water not seeing Clawdius looking at her with a blush. He saw how the water was dripping from her body and gulped seeing her breasts move as she walks towards him, he was snapped out of it when he was hit in the face with the volleyball.

"Oops." Frank said with a frown who was the one to throw back the volleyball. "Sorry, Clawdius."