𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 🎥

"Draco! No eating those

"Draco! No eating those." Rae said with a stern look and Draco whines giving her the puppy eyes at her hoping that he will get the mice that was on the floor. "You'll just get sick and we're on the train." She said and Draco rolled his eyes which she caught him.

"Ah! Don't roll your eyes me mister." Rae said and Draco walked to his bed which was brought by her. They were currently on the train to Transylvania,

"Come on babe, I'm sure one won't hurt him." Clawdius said making Rae look at him. "Fine, but if he gets sick you'll clean it up." She said making him chuckle.

"I promise." He said kissing her head and watched Draco wag his tail in excitement as Rae takes a container with dead mice's taking one out from the tail, she throws at Draco's mouth who chew on it happily.

"So, tell us more about what it was like to grow up in the Vampire Court!" Clawdius said with a smile and Rae faced Draculaura to hear the story. "Yeah, I want to know how this all works." She said.

"Sixteen hundred years of aristocracy is nothing to brag about. Egyptian royalty has shoe sales that last longer than that." Cleo said showing her shoes and Draculaura stands up with a smile on her face. "Oh! The Vampire Court was totes amazing! The beautiful dresses! The grand balls!" She said as she danced her way to the painting which had vampires waltz.

"I used to sneak downstairs with my best friend Elissabat, Lord Stoker's niece, to watch the Vampire Waltz." Draculaura said. "While her twin brother Elijabat which he actually change it not long ago to a human name to make his uncle angry but I never knew what it was."

"We all had so much fun. Well, except for that old crankypants Stoker." She said to a picture of Stoker who looked angry, Draculaura pointed far ahead. It was his niece who has her face cover with a fan and his nephew reading a book right beside his sister.

"Yeah! Looks like he hasn't smiled in 400 years." Clawdius said with a laugh. "Stoker wanted control over all other types of monsters, the whole court was divided." Draculaura said.

"My father, Hexiciah Steam arrived in Transylvania then just before the great split when the more, open-minded monsters emigrated to the Boo World." Robecca said and Rae snuggled close to Clawdius listening close to the story.

"Stoker and my dad did not get along more than with Dracula." Draculaura said and Rae remember the name. "Didn't you go to a wedding? His son was getting married to a human something that shock the vampire community." Rae asked and she nods.

"Exactly, You see my dad's very best fiend was Lord Stoker's younger brother." Draculaura said and Rae looked at the picture specially at Elijabat.

'Why do I feel like I have seen him?' She thought with a frown and the more she looked at him the more her head hurts, it was like something was slamming her brain with a wood plank. "You okay?" Clawdius asked seeing Rae rub her forehead and she nods with a small smile.

"I'm fine is just a headache." She said.

"There was a big argument between Stoker and my dad about their future." Draculaura said.

"Poor Elissabat, she wanted to be an actor while Elijabat wanted to be an actor and a writer but Stoker put his foot down." She said.

"He said that they had to stay at the court as a vampire-in-waiting." Draculaura said and Cleo looked at her. "So your dad helped them?" Cleo asked.

"He tried. But then they disappeared just before we fled Transylvania." Draculaura said with a frown. "We are now entering Transylvania. Next stop, Castle Dracool!" Rae rubs Draco scales and jumps as Ygor jumps out of his seat like he was being shock, accidentally dropping his jar of the small brain.

_____

"Behold, Castle Dracool!" Stoker said and Rae smiles seeing the big castle right in front of them. "Well, it's no pyramid." Cleo said with a smile.

"It looks just like the one in the Vampire Majesty boovies." Clawdius said with a smile and Draculaura turns around to face them.

"I haven't been here in forevs! Such memories! Come on ghouls, I'll show you around." Draculaura said and they all go in the castle, Rae was amazed by the castle on the inside first going to a ball room where Draculaura had taken a seat in a throne putting on a pink crown.

____

Next Draculaura pulls down a torch making a path for them making Rae go in first with a laugh, she always liked secret passageway. When they came to an end, Draculaura shows them to a different room.

Rae eyes widen seeing the giant closet which will look big enough for a room or more like a mall.

"This is insane!" Rae said and goes down the stairs to look at some ballgowns with Clawdius who holds a purple dress and a red one, he holds the purple one with a laugh. "This one! Purple always looks good on you." He said and Rae smiles taking out a black shirt with a purple waist coat with a matching bow.

"And this one will look great on you." Rae said and they both come out of their changing room wearing the clothes that they picked for each other. Clawdius whistles as they both stood in front of the mirror. "We look damn hot." He said standing behind Rae as she takes a picture of them and posted it on her social media, once she was done he playfully bites her neck making her laugh.

"Stop, not here." Rae said with a blush his hands wondering under her shirt.

_____

"Yay! Hoo hoo! I forgot how wonderful this castle is." Draculaura said as the group now stood in her room laying on the big bed.

"So dark and mysterious! I love it!" Rae said and laughs when Clawdius tickles her side. "And the dress up room." Clawdius said.

"Grand, I say!" Robecca said with a smile and Cleo smiled. "Nice, as far as castles go." She said and they look get up when the door knocked loudly, Ygor comes in.

"Lord Stoker has sent Ygor to bring the new Queen to his study to hear the rules." Ygor said and Draculaura giggles. "Well, duty calls." She said and fallows after Ygor while Rae and the rest smile.

"See you later!" Rae said with a smile and gets up. "Me and Clawdius will be back soon, we're going to make sure that Draco gets his dinner now." She said and both couple walk away.

Fun fact: Draco is an adult size dog because his growing fast, no reason behind it