𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 🧞‍♂️

The three monsters land on the sand, they quickly stand up looking down at their outfits which had changed

"Whoa! We did it!" Frank said at the new place and felt weird his chest being bare. "We're inside the lantern!"

"Which explains why we look so fabulous!" Draculaura said looking out her outfit with a smile.

"Wow, this place is beautiful and big." Frank said. "How are we going to find Clawdius?" Draculaura asked and Ghulio moans pointing to what he found which was Clawdius footprints.

"Good eye catch, Ghulio." Frank said and they saw it leads directly to a huge palace.

_____

The three went inside looking afraid for a bit as they call out for their friend which nothing was said back or no sound was heard. They jump when the doors from behind them get slammed shut and a mirror shows up which Whisp appears looking at them with a smirk.

"Now you are in my playground." He said with a laugh. "Whisp!" Frank said with a glare.

"In the flesh." Whisp said with a shrug but pause after saying his words. "Um, sort of." And he shows them an image of Rae where she made a wish to be a monster Whisp right behind her.

"You see, out here I am merely an unnoticed shadow." He said with a sigh and it goes away looking back at them with a smirk. "But inside the lantern, I am all powerful!" He exclaimed with the mirror growing big making them small. "And soon, everything you have will be mine." He shows them their shadows gather around Rae who smirk.

"Look! It's our shadows!" Draculaura said.

"Wanna save your human friend? Good luck! The shadow eclipse is coming, your time is running out!" Whisp said with a scoff and left the lantern.

_____

Rae sighs as she stood in front of her mother's grave looking at the spell she made but wasn't sure that she will be able to do it.

"If I do this I could actually be happy to see my mom and have the family together." She whispers. "But if I do bring her, I'll be bothering her rest." She said and walks around, she shakes her head and disappears. Rae stood by the school fountain looking down with a sigh.

"Gigi, I need you." Rae said and Gigi appears with a bow. "How can I help?" She asked and Rae sighs.

"I wish that everything went back to-. Wish for Cleo to be forgotten." Whisp comes out of nowhere looking angry whispering to her and Rae looks confused. "As you wish." Gigi said looking down sadly but worried for Rae who looked worn out.

____

Clawdius growls with anger as he looked at the books and throws some at a wall.

"Damn it! None of this are no help." He said and continues to search a way to get Whisp away from his girlfriend and seal him away for good. "If he ever appears in front of me, he'll be sorry." He said and throws a useless book over him.

"Clawdius?" He turns around to see Frank, Ghulio and Draculaura behind him with a smile glad to see him. "Did Whisp send you guys here?" He asked and they nod.

"How is she?" Clawdius asked and they all frown. "Not good, she actually changed appearance and the outfit she had had changed, like some wonderland fairy tail." Frank said and Ghulio moans with a nod.

"Yeah, like Alice wonderland that book Rae likes to read." Clawdius said earning raised eyebrows from the others. "What? We like to read at night and she likes to read for the egg by the fire." He said and Draculaura made an aww sound calling it cute.

"Gigi, give us this orb in order to go back." Frank said showing him the orb. "Maybe if we get out, you can go talk to her and snap her out of Whisp's control." Draculaura said and he shakes his head looking at the book he was reading.

"I can't, he already has a strong hold on her which means I have to find another way to get him away from her." Clawdius said and grins looking at the chapter. "And I think I found something."

"Once upon a time in a strange and distant land..." Clawdius begins to read.

Mystery and magic ruled, It was the age of the genie.

Gigi loved being a genie, granting wishes to her Finders, making their dreams come true.

Gigi bows down with a sad look as she did the last wish for her finder.

But something was missing. When the 13 wishes were granted, she returned to her lantern,alone. Gigi was lonely.

Gigi looks out if her room with a look of sadness.

One of the Brothers Grimm wanted to help. He whispered an idea into the ear of the next Finder, who then made a wish for Gigi.

Grimm whispers to the finder. Gigi's shadow had turned into a male shadow.

It was during a full eclipse that the magic of the wish transformed Gigi's shadow into Whisp. Always together, they were like brother and sister but Whisp longed to be more than just a shadow. He wanted to be a genie, too.

He grew jealous of Gigi's power, Whisp discovered that he was not bound by the rules of the lantern.

Whisp smirks as he read the book and quickly goes to the current finder.

Whisp began whispering into the ears of the Finders, convincing them to use their wishes to serve his own needs.

The Brothers Grimm learned of this and created a magic mirror to protect the Finders from Whisp.

A mirror was shown which Gigi held now to a finder to save her.

It was during another eclipse that Gigi felt compelled to break the rules and use the magic mirror to stop Whisp. The magic mirror was shattered into 13 pieces, but Whisp's spell over the Finder was broken.

The Finder made her final wish and Gigi and Whisp were pulled back into the lantern. The defeated Whisp retreated deeper into the shadows of the lantern, hiding the 13 shards of the shattered magic mirror

".... And plotting his return to power." Clawdius finished and smirks. "Now we know what to do to get her away from Whisp."