Freak PT 2 (Mick x Nikki)

Mick woke up in the middle of the night still in Nikki's lap.

Nikki felt Mick stir a little.

"Hey there man... how're you feeling?" Nikki ran his thumb across Mick's hairline.

"M sorry..." Mick whispered. "You didn't have to stay... you shouldn't have stayed and seen me like this"

"It's okay Mick. You shouldn't have to be alone" Nikki leaned his head back on the couch, still stroking Mick's hair.

The two laid there for a while in each other's company, a single light in the far corner, dimly lighting up the room.

"Y'know... before I moved here. I lived in Seattle with my mom." Nikki took one of Mick's hands, Mick didn't mind. "She brought home new boyfriend every week, a new bruise, new scar, same shit different day, different boyfriend" Nikki reached for some cigarettes and lit two, passing one to Mick.

Mick looked up at Nikki as he talked, still laying with his head in Sixx's lap, and Nikki's hand still in Mick's hair.

"They beat me a lot, y'know, to 'build tough skin'. Did you know you could brush your teeth wrong?" Nikki laughed bitterly.

He looked down at Mick, who was just laying there listening intently, cigarette hanging from his spindly fingers.

"Look... clearly neither of us are perfect... tell me somethin about ya Mick" Nikki asked. Mick glanced around a little.

"I hate KISS" Mick said, smirking a little. Nikki was wearing a KISS sweater.

"You're such an ass" Nikki chuckled a little. He shifted a little under Mick.

"Do you need to lay down? I can move" Mick asked, starting to sit up, wincing at his back.

"How about this..."

Nikki gestured for Mick to sit up all the way. Nikki laid down on the sofa, spreading his legs a bit. He patted his chest and made a 'come here' motion with his hands. He smiled when Mick settled on top of him. He ran his hands along Mick's back, causing him to arch up slightly into his hands. Mick groaned silently.

"Look at us... just a coupla freaks" Nikki stroked Mick's waist, letting his hands settle there.

"What about the other two?" Mick asked, talking about Vince and their kid drummer, Tommy.

"Coupla stooges" Nikki chuckled. Eliciting a soft humored huff from Mick.

"Nikki... why haven't you left yet?" Mick asked, not able to look up at Nikki.

Nikki panicked a little.

"You-you want me to leave? I can go" Nikki said in a rush, he started to shift.

"No no... I want you to stay... I mean... I deserve to be alone..." Mick buried his face in Nikki's neck, causing Nikki's breath to hitch.

"You need to love yourself a bit more" Nikki squeezed Mick's waist. "I... I can help you with that, if you want" Nikki said nervously. "I think I know where to start..." Nikki turned his head and touched noses with Mick.

"Yeah? And where's that" Mick closed his eyes.

"Letting me love you first..."

Nikki cupped Mick's neck, pulling him in even closer. Mick parted his lips, allowing Nikki to move in. Nikki's lips were so full and soft compared to Mick's thin and slightly chapped ones. They pulled apart with a soft and sweet click.

"You gonna let me? We can be a couple of freaks together" Nikki kissed Mick's nose.

"Yeah... yeah, I'll let you" Mick found the ends of Nikki's hair and twirled the long brown locks around his fingers.

"I swear, you and I are gonna have the world at our fingers..." Nikki kissed him soft and slow. "So many people are gonna love you... they're gonna be shouting your name one day"

"What about you?" Mick asked.

"Oh baby... I'm gonna be screaming your name so loudly... the whole world is gonna know" Nikki drawled, lust dripping from his lips.

"You know what I meant" Mick smiled, tugging on Nikki's hair.

"Maybe they'll love me as much as you. Vince and Tommy can win everyone's hearts. Just win their ears baby, you've already won mine" Nikki took Mick's hand and put it over his chest, letting Mick feel how fast Nikki's heart was racing.

"I love you so much Mick Mars. All of you..." Nikki kissed him again.

"I love you too Nikki..."