Lipstick (Mick/Tommy)

"Will you quit making that face?" Mick asked. "God, you and Nikki both are horrible about this"

"I'm sorry! I can't help it" Tommy giggled.

"You're gonna make me fuckin poke you in the eye"

"On accident?" Tommy asked.

"On purpose" Mick deadpanned.

Mick cupped Tommy's cheek with one hand, and applied Tommy's eye makeup with the other.

"How'd you get so good at this?" Tommy asked, looking at Mick with one eye open.

"Someone's gotta do it, god knows you guys won't do it yourselves" Mick said.

"You always know how to make me feel pretty" Tommy said endearingly.

"You are pretty" Mick said quietly.

Tommy smiled and rested his hands on the backs of Mick's thighs.

"Can I borrow some of your lipstick?" Tommy asked. He looked at Mick with big doe eyes.

"If that's your way of asking for a kiss, then yes, if not, no" Mick smirked. "Quit movin"

"I always want kisses" Tommy smiled. He gently squeezed the backs of Mick's thighs, pulling him a little closer.

Mick finally finished both eyes and gave in. He cupped Tommy's face with both hands and stroked his cheeks before leaning in. Tommy sighed into the kiss, licking and nibbling at Mick's lips.

"You're gonna fuck up my makeup" Mick said between kisses.

"You don't need it" Tommy said. He sucked and bit Mick's bottom lip. "You're beautiful without it"

"Love you T" Mick whispered.

"I fuckin love you"

Tommy groped and squeezed the tops of the backs of Mick's thighs. He slid his tongue across Mick's lips and slid it in, licking his teeth and intertwined their tongues together.

"Y'know... since big hair is all part of the look... why don't you rough it up for me?" Tommy said seductively, smirking.

"You're such a kid sometimes" Mick said.

Tommy smiled happily as he laid his head on Mick's chest. He sighed contently when Mick started roughing up Tommy's hair, wrapping his arms around Mick's slender waist.

"I love it when you do that" Tommy said.

Mick smiled softly to himself as he continued to massage Tommy's scalp and poof up Tommy's hair.

"Look at me" Mick said.

He held a tube of black face paint and blush in his hand. He finished up Tommy's makeup, putting two bold black lines on his rosy cheeks.

"Quit making that face" Mick repeated.

"I'm not making any sort of face!" Tommy giggled again.

"Then why are you laughing?" Mick asked.

"Cuz you're mad, you're cute when you're mad"

"I'll fix my own makeup, and let you walk out there like this" Mick taunted.

Tommy teasingly gasped.

"You wouldn't" Tommy pouted.

"I would, and I have, so, quit making that face when I do your eyes, if you'd like to keep both" Mick lightly threatened.

Tommy pouted again when he realized Mick's lipstick wasn't even smudged.

"Is your lipstick waterproof?" Tommy asked.

"It's Tommy proof" Mick muttered.

"Oh come on! I wanted to kiss all your lipstick off" Tommy quietly whined.

"If you hold still, I'll let you wear some" Mick offered.

"Deal!"

Tommy managed to sit still for the remainder of Mick doing his makeup and fixing his outfit and hair. What he didn't see, was Mick apply a new color of lipstick. He spun Tommy towards the mirror and let Tommy fawn over himself for a few minutes. He smiled at Tommy's simple happiness. It was easy to make him happy. He leaned around Tommy's shoulder and pressed a kiss on Tommy's cheek, leaving a dark lipstick print.

"Now you're done" Mick said.

"Sly devil... come here you sexy son of a bitch" Tommy said. He patted his lap and wrapped his arms around Mick.

Mick reached behind Tommy and grabbed the same tube of lipstick he used. He gently grabbed Tommy's face and applied the lipstick.

"Mmm... thank you baby, how to I look?" Tommy asked, his big innocent eyes looking up into Mick's dull blue ones.

"Like always, but with makeup"

"A dork??"

Mick chuffed through his nose.

"Yes, but, you're my dork. You're a beautiful dork. We should get out there before Nikki barges in looking for you... you're gonna have to tell them sometime or later. I'm surprised you haven't. You're bad at keeping secrets"

Mick got off Tommy's lap and quickly checked himself in the mirror. As of right on cue... Nikki swung the door open.

"Mick and I are dating!" Tommy blurted immediately.

"That took longer than I thought" Mick said to himself.

"I know, anyways, are you two ready?" Nikki asked.

Tommy looked at Mick confused.

"He knows" Mick shrugged.

"Wait I thought he didn't?" Tommy asked.

"I didn't say he didn't know, all I said was that it was time for you to tell him, didn't say if I said anything to him or not" Mick chuckled to himself. "And to answer your question, yes, we're ready" he said.

"Wait can you fix my eyes for me?" Nikki asked, a shit eating grin on his face.

"Absolutely the fuck not, I have no more patience"