Bad Day (Crüe) PT 3

"Cmon, let's go somewhere" Mick suddenly said.

Mick had already grabbed his car keys when he went and chased Nikki down out of the apartment.

"Go where?" Nikki asked.

"I don't know... I'll figure it out. Go get in the car" Mick said as he stood up, grabbing one of Nikki's hands. "Cmon, just go get in the car" He said as he started to walk up the stairs.

Mick made his way back up to their apartment and sighed heavily when he got inside.

"Baby?" Vince came from around the corner.

"Hey... can you pack a bag for me? Just for a couple days? Just to be safe" Mick asked, taking Vince in his arms. "I promise we won't be gone long" he whispered. Vince nodded and leaned his forehead against Mick's.

"What's going on?" Tommy came into the living room. His eyes and face were shiny with tears.

"Can you pack a bag for Nikki? He's... he just needs a bit of space..."

"Then how come you're going?" Tommy asked, crossing his arms.

Mick picked up the slightly offended and defensive tone in Tommy's voice.

"Because if I don't, he's gonna run away. And far"

"Why the fuck did he freak out like that?" Tommy asked, confused.

"Because he thinks you're lying. He doesn't know any better"

"So what? What am supposed to say to him then?" Tommy stepped a little closer. "Or, y'know what? I won't say a damn thing, I'll just keep my mouth shut"

Mick rolled his eyes.

"Calm down, T. Can you just go grab his shit? And none of that shit, either. And, you can knock off your own shit" Mick snapped. He felt Vince tense up a little, but still kept his protective hold.

Tommy stormed off and went into Nikki's room. He managed to find a bag and dug out some of Nikki's favorite comfortable clothes, and some of his favorite things. He even tossed in the sweater he was currently wearing. He found one of Nikki's notebooks and wrote a note and stuck it inside the bag.

Mick sat on Vince's bed as Vince packed a few things of his for Mick and packed the clothes Mick kept in Vince's room. He buried his face in his hands and let a few tears slip away effortlessly. Vince dropped on the floor and sat between Mick's legs, resting his hands around his thighs.

"Are you okay?" Vince asked. He took Mick's hands in his and kissed his knuckles.

"I... yeah, I'm fine" Mick avoided eye contact for a moment. "I should go"

"Come back in one piece, okay?" Vince teased. He stood up and tugged on Mick's hands.

Mick stood up and wrapped his arms around Vince's waist. He rested his head on his shoulder and sighed. Vince stroked Mick's back and shoulders, then cupped Mick's face and looked into his eyes.

"You're so beautiful Mick... I love you" Vince whispered. He tilted his head and slotted their lips together. He leaned further into the kiss when he felt Mick pull him closer.

"Love you, Vinny. I should go before Nikki's runs away without me" Mick whispered. He kissed Vince's cheek one more time before letting his hands fall down to Vince's hips and back down to his sides.

"I'll go see if Tommy's got some or Nikki's things, do you want a bottle?" Vince asked, picking up a bottle of vodka off a shelf.

"M not a baby, but yes please" Mick smirked, he reached out and snagged a finger on Vince's belt. "I'll call you when I figure out where we're at, okay?"