Boss's Daughter pt 2 (Steven/Duff)

Once again, Duff walked down to the music store. He looked through the window and saw Steven helping a customer, flashing that beautiful smile. He smiled to himself and went inside.

Nikki was tending to some records when he saw Duff walk in. He rushed over and nearly knocked Duff over.

"Duuuuude! The fuck ya Doin here man?" Nikki shoulder bumped Duff.

"What are you? A bull in a china shop? Goddamn" Duff said, rubbing his shoulder. "I actually came to pick up some things that I left here yesterday"

"And someone" Nikki winked. He got close into Duff's ear. "You hurt that precious baby boy and I'll kill you" he whispered.

"Nikki..." Mick chastised from across the store.

"What?" Nikki said.

"You know what." Mick chuffed. "C'm'ere Duff" he motioned with his head towards the office.

Duff followed him into his office and sat down, nervously tapping his fingertips.

"Nikki talks big... but I want you two to have fun" Mick said. "Stevie's a good kid, he really likes you. We like you, so... get out of my store" he chuckled.

"You guys make really great parents, y'know?" Duff said.

Mick looked past Duff and out the doorway of his office at Steven and Nikki. He gave a small smile.

"Think so?" Mick asked.

"Fuck yeah, man" Duff said. "He's just... he's so..." he sighed.

Fucking precious, is what Duff wanted to say.

Steven swung around the doorway and into the office. He waltzed in and hopped up on Mick's desk, holding a sucker between his teeth.

"Did you have a good shift today?" Mick asked.

"Yup, cept those guys came back in though" Steven said, looking down.

"You okay?" Mick asked. "What's wrong?"

"Nothin, think they just talk big" Steven shrugged. "Nikki scared em off" he giggled. He looked over at Duff. "And what're youuuu doin?" He tapped Duff's nose. "I really like this one, can you not give him the third degree?" Steven looked over at Mick.

"M not, I like this one too." Mick said with a gentle smile. "How about you clock out early, Nikki and I will close up" he offered.

"You sure?" Steven asked.

"Yeah Kiddo, you two get out of here" Mick said.

"Thank you!" Steven hopped off the desk and hugged Mick from behind his chair. "You really are the best..." he said, his voice being muffled by Mick's hair. He laid a rather obnoxiously loud kiss on the side of Mick's head.

"I try" Mick said quietly. He brushed down some of Steven's hair. "Go have fun, kay?" He looked over at Duff. They watched Steven skip out of the office. "Have him home in one piece please... y'know if he wants to crash at yours, just let me know"

"Yessir I will" Duff said.

"Don't call me sir"

"Micky?" Nikki poked his head in Mick's office. "My dearest darling dear"

"Are you eavesdropping?" Mick smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"Do you want me to say what I really call you?" Nikki said slyly, smirking and winking. "Dad-"

"No! Get out of my office" Mick picked up a pen and threw it at Nikki. "Get away from me"

"Ooo-kay! I am leaving, I did not need to hear any of that last thing" Duff said, walking out of the office.

•••

"Thank you dinner" Steven said. "And an amazing first date"

He peppered kisses all over Duff's face and neck. He heard Duff's breath hitch when he kissed under his ear. He smirked and continued kissing and licking under Duff's ear. He cupped Duff's jaw in a protective hold when he felt Duff's arms wrap around his waist tightly.

"You deserve the world" Duff breathed out.

"As long as you're in it" Steven whispered.

He gently kissed Duff, smiling into their kiss. He kissed back up Duff's cheek and nibbled on Duff's earlobe, pulling it between his teeth.

"Stay over" Duff whispered, rather out of breath.

"Only if ya call my folks" Steven winked.

Steven kissed Duff gently, licking and poking his tongue through his lips teasingly.

Duff held Steven close as he pawed around for his phone on the table besides them. He separated from Steven and scrolled through his contacts. He dialed Mick's contact and waited.

Steven started nibbling Duff's jaw and ear.

"Hey Duff" Mick said. He sounded like he was slightly out of breath.

"Uh... hey? Why do you sound like that?" Duff raised an eyebrow.

"Because he is balls deep and you're fuckin callin!" Nikki shouted over the phone.

"Oh god... shut up Nikki!"

Duff flinched when he heard a light slap.

"I will personally pay for your therapy" Mick said, putting his attention back on Duff. "Anyways... what's up kid?"

"Ahm... y'know, I can call later, if you're, uh... busy" Duff chuckled.

"No, no, he can wait" Mick said.

"Oh come the fuck on!" Nikki groaned from the other side of the phone.

"Nikki... shut up" Mick said.

"I was just callin-mm... fuck" Duff involuntarily groaned. Steven had started sliding his hands under Duff's shirt and kissing his lower stomach. "Was just callin to see if Steven can stay over"

"Yes! Do NOT bring him back till tomorrow" Nikki yelled. "God Mick, fuck me faster!"

"I'll take you up on that therapy" Duff said.

"I don't blame you. Anyways" Mick said. "Don't get into too much trouble"

"Thanks..." Duff's voice trailed off. "I'm gonna go"

Duff hung up the phone and set it on the floor.

Steven sat up and situated himself on Duff's waist, pushing him into the sofa. He pulled his shirt off and threw it on the table. He pushed Duff's shirt up to his chest and pressed a firm kiss on his sternum, then his throat, then the tip of his nose.

"You're gonna be the death of me" Duff whispered.

Steven just smiled. He slid his arms under Duff's neck and settled right on top of him.

Duff rubbed his nose against Steven's, wrapping his arms around Steven's back and situated himself to where Steven was laying between his legs. He kissed Steven's forehead softly.

"I'll take you to work tomorrow, wanna go out for breakfast?" Duff asked quietly.

"Ooh, yes please" Steven said. He somehow snuggled closer to Duff.

He ran his hands gently over Steven's back, tracing his fingers along his back muscles.

"Wanna go lay on the bed? Be more comfy" Duff said.

Steven hummed and sat up. He pulled Duff up off the sofa, and let him lead to the bedroom.

Duff pulled Steven on top of him, situating themselves just like how they were on the sofa, even though there was more than enough space to stretch out. He peppered kisses on Steven's forehead.

"Goodnight, Popcorn" Duff whispered.

"Night Duffy... god... Nikki and Mick were so right about you..."