Mötley Crüe-smas

"I'm hearin sleigh bells, I'm seein snow,
I've waited all year, baby, just to see those reindeer, watch em as they go!"

Vince sang Christmas songs as he roamed around the living room and kitchen, watching as their kids set up their Christmas tree. He wrapped his arms around Mick, who was watching from the kitchen, making coffee and hot chocolate for the girls.

"Hi baby" he said sweetly.

"Hey hon" Mick wrapped one of his arms around Vince's waist, handing him some coffee.

"The girls are almost done" Vince said, sipping at his drink. "Are you and Storm gonna join us for movie night? Or are you two gonna be two peas in a pod and hide in your hidey holes?" He asked, teasing.

"If I'm going to, she has to" Mick said, looking over at his daughter. Vince let out a small victorious squeak.

"Thank you" he kissed Mick's cheek. "Merry Christmas baby" he whispered.

"Merry Christmas Vinny" Mick murmured. He kissed the top of Vince's head and rubbed his back as they held each other close. "I love you" he whispered.

"Daddy!" One called from the living room.

"Which one?" Vince called.

"Papa Vince!" The other girl called out.

"You've been summoned" Mick teased. "Your turn"

Vince warmly chuffed and kissed Mick's cheek before investigating the living room.

"What's up, honey?" Vince asked, picking up Storm, Mick's daughter, who had called him in. He spun her around and picked up his own daughter, Skyler, and spun her around as well.

"We wanna put things higher!" Skyler said, holding up more ornaments.

"Okay, c'm'ere babies" Vince scooped both of them up, them holding a couple ornaments each, and stood close to the tree.

The girls put their ornaments on it and they looked at the tree, smiling at their work.

"Daddy!" Storm called.

"Daddy!" Vince called.

"You do not get a pass" Mick pecked Vince's cheek, then both of the girls. "Hey sweeties, one of you, c'm'ere" he held his hands out.

"You sure hon?" Vince asked.

"I'm sure" Mick said.

Vince slid Skye into Mick's arms and watched her latch onto him. Mick kissed the top of her head and she giggled.

"I think it's movie time" Mick suggested. "I think Daddy promised popcorn" He looked at Vince and winked.

The girls squeaked happily and got set on the floor, running to dive into the blankets on the couch.

"Oh, so I don't get a pass, but you do?" Vince playfully scoffed.

"You say it with malicious intent" Mick said. He laced their hands together and they went into the kitchen to make out. Or make popcorn. Whichever.

Vince pressed him up against the fridge and slotted their lips together. Mick rested his hands low on Vince's back as Vince tangled his hands in his hair.

"Hi baby" Vince whispered.

"Hi" Mick whispered back.

The microwave beeped, signaling them to catch their breath and take the popcorn out.

"Go lay with the girls, I'll bring everything out" Vince muttered against Mick's lips.

He ushered Mick from the kitchen and put the popcorn in the bowl. He felt around his pocket and felt the protruding edges of a small box there. He let out a soft breath before walking back to the living room.

His heart melted when he saw Mick laying on the couch with both daughters in his arms, already sleeping, and the movie just barely started. He crouched down next to them and whispered.

"If you girls don't go to bed... Santa won't come" Vince teased.

They tiredly giggled before flopping off the couch and down the hall. Vince hummed warmly and took their spot in Mick's arms.

"All that work for popcorn" Vince chuckled. "Ours now"

"I love you" Mick whispered.

"Hey, I wanna ask you somethin" Vince nuzzled his nose behind Mick's ear. Mick hummed. "So... I was thinking..." he pulled the small box from his pocket. "Do you... maybe, wanna marry me?" He asked, nervously.

"Why you gotta ruin my plans?" Mick chuffed, revealing a small box he had hidden in his palm. He opened the lid and revealed a similar ring to the one Vince had.

"I... I'm sorry?" Vince started to say.

"I'll marry you on one condition" Mick wrapped his arm around Vince's waist.

"R-really? What, Ahm, what is it?" Vince asked.

"If you marry me" Mick hummed warmly. He bumped their noses together and cupped Vince's neck gently.

"Yes, yes I'll marry you" Vince whispered. "I love you so much"

"Merry Christmas, Vinny" Mick whispered.

"Merry Christmas baby"