Sweetheart (Vince/Axl)

Modern High school AU
===================

Axl and his friends walked down the middle of the hallway. The five of them walked with a type of swagger that made other kids steer clear from them.

"Hey sweetheart" A sultry voice came from behind Axl somewhere. He whipped around to see Vince right behind him.

"I ain't your sweetheart" Axl huffed, crossing his arms. He looked over Vince's shoulder to see one of his guys winking at one of Vince's guys. Axl rolled his eyes.

"But ya could be" Vince winked and stuck his tongue through his teeth.

Axl kept getting distracted by his own friends behind Vince to focus on him much.

"Hey, Steve? Get away from that freak" Axl snapped his fingers at the pair.

"Relax sweetheart" Vince drawled. "Mick ain't gonna hurt 'im"

Steven was snuggled up under Mick's arm.

"Relax man" Steven giggled as Mick ruffled his hair.

"Yeah.. relax Cherry." Mick rolled his eyes. He dug his fingers in Steven's hair, making his head flop onto Mick's shoulder.

"He speaks!" Axl said sarcastically. "I still don't like you. Fuckin creepy"

Axl was creeped out by how quiet Mick was. How his hair covered just above his eyes and how his dark eyeliner made his blue eyes pop. He thought of Nikki the same way, just way taller. Tommy didn't creep him out, but his sleazy attitude was obnoxious. Then there's was Vince.

Vince was a complete contrast from the other three. Tousled blonde locks, not super skinny, but not buff or chubby either. Vince spoke with an accent that he couldn't quite place. Vince acted like he was hot shit and that he owned every joint he walked into.

"Be Fuckin nice" Izzy smacked the back of Axl's head.

"Yeah, be nice man!" Nikki weighed in, draping his arms around Slash and Duff.

"Y'know, fuck all y'all, I'm goin to class, see ya later" Axl rolled his eyes and left, dragging Izzy along with him.

"Later, sweetheart!"

••••

Later that day after school, in the parking lot, on a Friday, Vince and Axl decided to start yelling at each other.

"No! Do not fucking touch me!" Axl slapped Vince's hands.

"Ow! Dude! It was your shoulder! That Fuckin hurt man" Vince kept his hands close to his chest.

"Get away from me, you freaks!" Axl jabbed at Vince's friends. "Steven, Duff, Slash, get away from those junkies." Axl demanded.

"Hey, just because you've got an issue with Vin, doesn't mean you need to take it out on us" Nikki interjected.

"Get out of here... fucking junkie." Axl huffed.

"Look man, back off" Tommy stepped in, he knew that word went to Nikki's head.

Izzy panicked for a moment, he knew what Axl was about to wind up and do.