Softies (Vince/Mick)

Vince straddled Mick's lap as they kissed each other softly. Mick gently ran his hands up and down Vince's sides while Vince curled his fingers in Mick's hair.

"You're so Fuckin pretty..." Mick whispered against Vince lips.

They separated and rested their foreheads together. Mick hugged Vince close to him for a few moments before letting him go. Vince slid off Mick's lap and snuggled up next to him, slowly pushing him down on the sofa. One of Mick's legs fell off the side of the sofa as Vince snuggled into his chest.

"This okay?" Vince asked.

"Scoot up?"

Vince gently scooted up and snuggled himself into Mick's neck. He pressed a gentle kiss to Mick's jaw. He felt around the ground and coffee table for the TV remote and flipped through channels while Mick laid there caressing his hair and face.

Vince settled on some sci-fy horror flick that he knew Mick liked.

About half way through the movie, Nikki and Tommy stumbled through the door.

"Aww Tom!" Nikki shook Tommy's shoulders. "Eughh" he made a sound at the movie they were watching.

"Get outta here" Mick said quietly, with no malice in his voice.

"Oh ew" Tommy playfully teased.

Nikki and Tommy knew there was a thing going on between Mick and Vince. Mick never yelled at him, he never cared that Vince was happy and bubbly around him, or that he hung off him all the time. This was just the first time they were exposed to it.

"Aww Vince! You made him go all soft" Nikki said with his hands on his hips.

"Quiet kid" Mick said. He absentmindedly ran his hands up and down Vince's back.

"The fuck did you do to him?" Nikki asked, directed towards Vince.

"Didn't do shit" Vince said. His voice was muffled slightly. He groaned and nuzzled further into Mick's neck.

"Gross man" Tommy chuckled.

"I know... they're so soft" Nikki said.

"What? Oh. I was talking about the movie" Tommy looked from the TV back to Mick and Vince. "They're adorable!"

Nikki just rolled his eyes.

Mick's eyes fluttered shut as Vince caressed the side of his face with a soft hand, brushing his thumb over his lips.

"Why are you two still here?" Mick asked.

"I know how to make em leave" Vince whispered in Mick's ear.

He started sucking gently on Mick's neck and sliding his hand down Mick's torso. He slid his hand under Mick's sweater, making his heart flutter at Vince's touch. Mick tangled his slender fingers in Vince's hair.

"Ah fuck, I'm not watching this, let's go Tom" Nikki yanked Tommy towards the door.

"Ugh, you need romance in your life, you cold bastard" Tommy followed Nikki out the door.

"Thank god" Mick rolled his eyes. "Good job" he chuckled and stroked Vince's waist.

"They've got chicks to go bang. Or each other, who knows" Vince laughed softly.

Vince hummed and closed his eyes. Mick pressed another kiss to the top of his head.

"I love you" Vince whispered.

"Love you" Mick whispered, he nosed Vince's hair and took a deep breath.

"Hmm..."Vince hummed with a smile. "Maybe they're right. We are soft"

"Don't even" Mick rubbed Vince's back. "Their egos are huge already... but, I'm okay with that. Not the ego thing"

"I'm okay with that too"