Step On Me (Mick/Nikki) PT 2

Both Nikki and Mick woke up to hesitant knocking on Mick's hotel room door the next morning.

"Who the fuck is up this early?" Nikki grumbled. "Give em a piece of my Fuckin mind..."

"Nikki, they'll go away, just come here" Mick tried sitting up and reaching out, but he fell back when he got a sharp pain up his back.

"Nope, they've disturbed us" Nikki said. He swung the door open quickly.

"Uh, good morning Sixx" their manager, Doc, was at the door.

"The fuck do you want?"

"What did you do with Mick? Isn't this his room?" Doc asked.

"Why you gotta assume something bad has happened?"

"Because with you... something usually does" Mick said, coming up from behind Nikki.

"Oh... you're here too" Doc said, a hint of confusion in his voice.

"It's my room, isn't it?" Mick asked.

Nikki draped his arm around Mick's shoulder and Mick wrapped his arm around Nikki's back, both waiting for Doc to explain why he was at their door.

"What's with the attitude?" Doc asked.

"We always have an attitude, what do you want?" Nikki asked, sighing dramatically.

"The fuck happened to your neck?" Doc asked, noticing how red and bruised it was.

"I get very treated well" Nikki said, absentmindedly stroking Mick's neck. He huffed. "What do you want?"

"Doc, please" Mick said, sighing. He leaned into Nikki.

"Whatever, get the girls out, and get ready to go"

"We ain't got girls man, no girl could treat me this good" Nikki smirked. Mick slapped him across the back. "What?" He looked down at Mick, then back up at Doc. "It's true"

"Just... don't tell anyone else yet, please?" Mick said.

"What's goin on?" Doc asked.

Nikki and Mick shared a glance. They stepped away from the door and let Doc into their room, closing the door behind him.

"It's a bit unofficial, a little illegal, but since when has that stopped us?" Nikki said. He held his and Mick's hand out, showing off the matching monochrome bands that adorned their fingers. Nikki's was silver, and Mick's was black.

"You're... married?" Doc asked.

"Maybe one day" Nikki said. He looked down at Mick. He kissed the top of Mick's head.

"Well, congratulations you guys" Doc smiled. "Have you seen the other two?"

"Not since Nikki scarred them for life last night" Mick said, rolling his eyes.

"I didn't do anything, I swear" Nikki laughed, holding his hands up in mock defense.

"They think I torture you" Mick said quietly.

"You do!" Nikki said, smiling brightly.

"Anyways... I'll just... leave you to it..." Doc said, leaving their hotel room.

"You're a menace" Mick said as soon as Doc left.

"You love me though" Nikki said, pulling Mick back over to the bed. He pulled Mick into his lap and wrapped his large hands around his skinny waist.

"What're you being so clingy for, Hm?" Mick asked, combing his fingers through Nikki's hair.

"Just wanna be close to ya, that a crime?" Nikki asked, nuzzling his nose in Mick's neck.