You're My Safe Space (Axl/Steve) PT 2

Axl woke up first. He looked at the little bundle of blonde hair that was tickling his nose. Steven was still wrapped around him like a koala. Axl sighed happily and hugged Steven softly, trying not to wake him up. He ran his hands gently up and down Steven's back, carded his fingers through his hair, and just continued to softly caress the boy laying in his arms. He looked over his shoulder at his alarm clock, they'd only been asleep a few hours, but it was already 7 AM. He felt Steven stir a little.

Steven pushed his head into Axl's chest and pulled himself closer into Axl's comforting embrace. He let out a soft groan and stretched a little before settling back in.

Axl played with Steven's hair as he slept longer. He was scratching his scalp, fiddling with his hood.

You're so fucking cute... Axl thought when he saw Steven smile in his sleep.

Steven's eyelashes fluttered open and he looked up at Axl. He looked into Steven's beautiful blue eyes. Steven felt his face get hot and hid his face in Axl's chest again. Axl smiled, hugging Steven close and kissing his cheek.

"You wanna get up?" Axl asked, still snuggled up into Steven's neck.

"Mmmm noooo" Steven giggled softly.

"Good, me neither" Axl tangled his hands back in Steven's hair.

Axl started peppering kisses on Steven's face. Steven started giggling because it tickled.

"You're so fucking cute man" Axl said with a smile, tilting Steven's head towards him to kiss him gently.

Steven relaxed even more. He started to lay back as Axl hovered over him. Steven slipped his hands under Axl's hoodie, sliding his calloused hands up and down his waist. Axl settled himself between Steven's legs, still stroking Steven's hair and face, running a hand all of the from his chest and down around Steven's thigh. He slid an arm under his shoulders.

The two abruptly ended their kiss when they heard the front door open, followed by laughter and loud footsteps.

"Shh..." Axl hushed Steven, who had a worried look on his face.

Fuck, my door is open, Axl remembered. He kept Steven hidden under him, his blonde hair still poking out.

"Yoooo, Ax!" Axl recognized Duff's voice. "Dude where the fuck did you- oh! Sorry!" Duff noticed someone else in Axl's bed, not knowing it was Steven.

"Can you close my door, man?" Axl looked part way over his shoulder.

"Yeah yeah. Dude did Steven come home last night? His shoes aren't by the door"

Axl heard Steven giggle quietly.

"If his shoes aren't here, probably not man" Axl was trying not to laugh. "Close the door!" Axl said through his teeth. He rolled his eyes when he finally heard the door close, the voices outside quieting down. "Wore your shoes in the house?" Axl teased. Steven always took his shoes off at the door. Sometimes in the middle of the walkway, but always at the door.

"Hey! I was sad, I wasn't thinkin" Steven giggled.

"Yeah... you were... how're you doing by the way?" Axl asked. He leaned his forehead against Steven's.

"So fuckin good, man" Steven let out a breath, a soft smile on his face.

"Good... yeah... forget about her man" Axl said breathlessly as he planted soft kisses on Steven's neck.

"Mmm... you're so hot" Steven whimpered a little as Axl licked a stripe from Steven's collarbone to his ear. "God..." he breathed out.

Axl started nibbling on his ear.

"You can tell me when to stop..." Axl whispered, his hot breath in Steven's ear.

"You better not stop" Steven pushed Axl's head back down, encouraging Axl to give him more kisses.

"Steven..." Axl groaned and started kissing Steven's throat. Steven tugged on Axl's hair, making him whine. "God you're so gorgeous, man. I wanna have you all to myself..." Axl bit down gently on Steven's neck, pulling at the collar of the sweatshirt.

"Have me..." Steven whined out. He tangled his hands in Axl's hair as their lips met for a soft, sweet, and deep kiss.

The two pulled away to catch their breath. Axl planted a short kiss on Steven's nose. He rolled his eyes when he heard footsteps outside his door again.

Knock knock

"Fucking what??" Axl snapped, looking behind him

"Dude! Can't find the fucker, called his girlfriends house, she said he wasn't there!" It was Izzy who opened the door,

"Jeff, close the fucking door. I swear to fucking god" Axl leaned up slightly, boring his eyes into Izzy's. Izzy let out an amused chuckle.

"Guess he's fine. Forget to take your shoes off Steve?" Izzy smirked. He laughed when Steven flipped him off from around Axl's head.

"Jeff" Axl said sternly. "You've got about five seconds" Axl laid his head back down on Steven's chest.

"Yeah yeah yeah, I hate you too man, and all that" Izzy chuckled and closed the door.

"Annoying fuckers" Axl huffed in annoyance. "I hope they leave again. Too early for their shit."

Steven laughed softly. He carded his hands in Axl's soft hair, gently scratching his scalp. Axl let out a soft groan. Axl buried his face in Steven's neck, loving all the soft touches.

"I think I love you man..." Axl admitted. He looked up at Steven.

Steven smiled and cupped Axl's cheek.

"I love you too man..." Steven kissed Axl softly and slowly, their lips massaging each other's.

"What do ya say? You and me... you wanna wake up with me everyday?" Axl asked, breaking the kiss.

Steven didn't say anything, he just nodded and pulled Axl back in for another kiss. They caressed each other softly, drawing out low moans and groans. Axl pulled Steven on top of him, rolling them back over. He pulled Steven's hood over his wild blonde hair.

"You're so fucking cute in my clothes. Look at you... turnin me into mush" Axl admitted. "God... I love you..."