Teach Me PT 1 (Mick/Steven)

Steven nervously knocked on Mick's door, his hands shaking and he felt a little sweaty. He was embarrassed, flustered, and just upset. He jumped when Mick opened the door.

Mick sighed. "What happened?" He opened the door and welcomed Steven inside.

"Well... you know that party I went to?" Steven asked, pacing. Mick started fixing him a drink.

"Ah huh..."

"Well... they-we-uhm... everyone I guess, played spin the bottle which turned into seven minutes in heaven, and... when it came to my turn, the girl tried kissing me, and I don't know what to fuckin do! I panicked, I pushed her off me and ran out... and now, I'm... here" Steven spewed out. He let out a couple tired breaths.

"Breathe buddy" Mick said, handing Steven a drink.

Steven shook his hands out and took a few breaths. He clinked glasses with Mick before they both downed their drinks.

"I'm fuckin 23 years old, you woulda thought I've kissed someone by now, or dated someone, but noooooo" Steven flapped his arms around. "I can't even find anyone that'll go on a date with me! I can't sit still, I'm too annoying, I'm too loud, I'm too this, too that too-"

Mick smacked his hand over Steven's mouth.

"Easy bud" he gripped one of Steven's
shoulders. He removed his hand and patted the side of his face. "Want another drink?"

"Please, thank you" Steven let out a breath. He followed Mick into the kitchen and sat at the bar.

"You should go out with that one girl that likes you" Mick said, pulling vodka bottles from his freezer.

"Oh god... Axl's already banged her" Steven rested his head in his hands.

"Do none of you guys believe in relationships?" Mick asked, scooting a martini glass towards Steven.

"I do, just... no one wants to have one with me" Steven said sadly. He shrugged and downed his drink. "I've never even kissed anyone... I don't know how to" he admitted meekly.

"You'll learn" Mick said, finishing his drink off.

"How am I supposed to learn if I've got no one to teach me? Or no one to kiss me?" Steven asked honestly. He groaned and put his head down.

"How about someone you trust?" Mick asked. "Maybe someone who won't judge you for who you are. You're a good guy, Stevie. You're stupid sweet, and anyone would be just plain stupid to pass you up" he said honestly.

"I think I'm just stupid..." Steven said.

"Stevie" Mick looked at him. "You know you're not. You just haven't met the right person yet"

"I think you're the only person I trust..." Steven whispered under his breath. "I can't- I can't put you-I'm awkward!"

"You are awkward, but. You're also my best friend" Mick said. "How long have we known each other?" He asked.

"Like 20 years, but I can't put you into an awkward position like this" Steven's said quickly.

"Jesus were old" Mick chuckled. "You're not putting me in an awkward position, it's just... friends helping friends" he said. "How about... I go sit in my room, and you come in when you're ready"

Mick made his way to his room, leaving the door partially open. He could hear Steven talking to himself and pacing around his living room. Steven's one of the sweetest guys he's ever met. Probably too sweet for his own good. He was charming, funny, big golden retriever energy. Mick hummed in amusement.