🔥Teach Me PT 2 (Steven/Mick)🔥

Steven sat back in Mick's lap as Mick held him close. He kept his hands low on Steven's back as they slowly and gently rocked their hips together. Steven groaned and whimpered into kisses.

Mick started kissing and sucking on Steven's neck, drawing out more sounds that felt like music to his ears. He slowly slid his hands under the hem of Steven's shirt, letting them rest on his bare sides.

"Can-should I-?" Steven stammered. "Uhm..."

"Relax, Stevie" Mick whispered.

"Just us" Steven said.

"Just us" Mick repeated.

Steven nodded and took his shirt off, gently laying it on the floor. He held his arms across his chest.

"Y'know... you can put it back on if-"

"No no, I'm fine, just..." Steven sighed.

"I think you're beautiful, Stevie" Mick said, rubbing Steven's back comfortingly.

"No you don't, you're just saying that..."

"No, Steve, I'm not." Mick continued rubbing Steven's back.

"But we're best friends" Steven cocked his head to the side.

"I know... I'd never lie to you" Mick said.

"But..."

"You're beautiful Stevie" Mick said again.

"But aren't I loud and annoying?" Steven asked. "Everyone says I am... that I'm just annoying and stupid..." he said sadly.

"Shh... loud, sure, annoying, sometimes, but that's just you, Stevie" Mick said. "And you're perfect" he whispered.

Mick saw Steven's eyes get glossy.

"Shh..." he wrapped his arms around Steven and hugged him tight, kissing his temples and rubbing his back. "I got you"

Steven let out a shaky breath, trying to regain his composure.

"We don't have to go any further if you don't want to" Mick said, still rubbing his back.

"No no, I do, I want you to teach me" Steven said in a raspy voice. "I want you to teach me everything"

"You're in charge here" Mick said.

"I think... I think I want you to be in charge" Steven said quietly. "I want you to tell me what to do... so I can be a good little boy" he whispered in Mick's ear.

Mick inhaled sharply though his nose. He hummed.

"Y'know..." Steven said quietly. "I think I forgot how to undress properly... wanna teach me how?"

"God Stevie..." Mick whispered.

"Mick..." Steven whined.

"Stevie..."

Their lips met in a needy kiss. Mick unlaced Steven's lace up jeans and let them sit loosely on his hips.

"Have you done anything like this before?" Mick asked.

"No... that's why I need you to teach me" Steven batted his eye lashes. "But... if you must know" he leaned in closely. "I do have a lot of alone time" he kissed Mick's cheekbone.

Mick hummed and slid his hands down the back of Steven's jeans, pushing them down over his hips and to his knees. He was about to push them all the way off when he noticed a few bruises and cuts on Steven's hipbones and thighs.

"What're these?" He asked, gently touching them.

"Oh Uhm... they're-they're nothing" Steven stuttered.