🔥Step on Me (Mick/Nikki) 🔥

"You just like being stepped on" Mick said. He huffed and crossed his arms, looking down at the floor.

Nikki was kneeling on the ground with Mick's heeled boot on his chest, lacing it up.

"Only by you" Nikki smirked. "I don't know why you don't step on me more often"

"Because I don't casually walk around in these" Mick quipped.

"You should. They're super sexy, and they make you taller. And... accentuate your sexy legs" Nikki drawled, running his hands over Mick's calves and the backs of his thighs.

"That's a big word for you, good job" Mick smirked, running his hand through Nikki's hair.

"Cmon baby, step on me" Nikki flashed a wicked grin as he held Mick's foot to his chest.

"We have a show to do" Mick said, pulling Nikki's hair a bit.

"After?" Nikki looked up at Mick with puppy dog eyes.

"Nikki..."

"Pleaseee" Nikki whined.

"Not if you whine" Mick said.

"I won't whine!"

"Get up" Mick tugged on Nikki's hair some more, coaxing him up.

Nikki let go of Mick's foot and stood up. He sat on the vanity, making him eye level with Mick, and held his arms out. Mick walked over to Nikki and stood between his legs. He stroked Nikki's jaw and cheekbones with his knuckles.

Nikki laid his large hands on Mick's waist, pulling him forward a bit. He leaned his head on Mick's chest.

"You're a baby" Mick said endearingly.

"Fuck yeah, I'm your baby. You've got me spoiled" Nikki said as he looked up. He smiled again, love written all over his face.

"I do, don't I" Mick said.

"Seriously though, you should wear em more" Nikki winked. He grabbed the backs of Mick's thighs and dug his fingers in. "And wear these more"

"You're demanding" Mick said.

"I'm supposed to be" Nikki smirked. "Babyyy please?"

"Fuck, you're whiny. You really want me to?" Mick asked, cupping Nikki's face.

"Fuck yeah, you're like... super hot"

"Only if you're good" Mick kissed Nikki's cheek.

"I'm always good" Nikki said.

"Oh bullshit" Mick chuckled. "For what? 8 hours when you're asleep?"

"Hey, 8 hours is 8 hours" Nikki shrugged.

"Not even close" Mick shook his head.

Neither of them said anything else for a while. Nikki plopped his head on Mick's shoulder and nuzzled into his neck.

"I know I whine and complain a lot... but I love you" Nikki whispered.

"You do complain and whine a lot, but... I love you too, Nikki" Mick whispered.

"Enough to step on me?" Nikki asked.

"Seriously?" Mick rolled his eyes.

"What!"

"Nikki..."

"Oh cmon, please!" Nikki pleaded.

"Y'know, you're lucky I love you" Mick whispered. "After the show"