🔥Get It For Free (Vince/Axl, Mick/Izzy)🔥

Vince and his Crüe were walking down the Sunset Strip, three out of the four with pretty girls on each of their arms. Their 4th guy, Mick, was hanging back, minding his own business.

They came across a red haired boy and a dark haired boy sitting on a table near an off-shoot park.

The dark haired boy bumped his hip against the other boy.

"No, Jeff, I'm not looking" the red-haired boy said.

"Oh cmon, Ax, he's got the hots for ya" Jeff said.

"Just because you have the hots for incubus, doesn't mean I do for Barbie. You know Father Bailey will have our hides if we don't sell these" Bill said, referring to the small stack of Bibles.

"Im not worried about Father Bailey" Jeff said, locking eyes with Mick. "Would you put that one down?" He said, as Axl was clutching one to his chest.

"Yeah well, Father Bailey isn't your step-dad" Axl muttered. "And no, I won't. I like this one" he tapped his fingers on the leather cover.

"Barbie, huh?" Vince said, rather loudly, overhearing, and interrupting their conversation.

Axl blushed as he glared at Vince. The girls hanging off the three's arms started giggling. Axl rolled his eyes. They were blonde, they might as well be topless because their boobs were hanging so far out, and their shorts weren't covering anything. It's cold outside, Axl couldn't understand who'd dress like that even on a hot day.

Axl took a glance at Jeff and basically shoved him away, huffing. He watched as Jeff skipped around the rather obnoxiously large group.

"So..." Vince started to say. He noticed they were selling Bibles.

"Goodness they're cute" Nikki said, looking behind him, pretending to faint. The two girls hanging off him giggled. "That's not fair" he whined.

"They're adorable" one of them said.

Vince spun around to see Mick and Jeff nose-to-nose.

"How the fuck does that happen?" Vince asked. He scrunched his nose as he looked at the supposedly sweet church boy threw his arms around Mick and bumped their foreheads together. "How long as this been going on?" He asked. He watched as Mick wrapped his hands around Jeff's back.

"Dude you serious?" Tommy said. "Where do you think he's been going every weekend for the past like six months?"

"Uhm... I don't know man, to the bar? Like the alcoholic he is?" Vince said, as if it was the obvious right answer.

"Bro... he stopped drinking six months ago" Nikki said.

Now Vince's girls were laughing at him.

"Okay that's not true" Mick said. "You're just non observant"

"You still drink?" Nikki asked.

Mick rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to Jeff. He got close and whispered in Jeff's ear.

"You are the best thing to happen to me" he kissed the shell of his ear. "Cmon, let's-what're you doing?"

He hadn't noticed Jeff clasped a silver cross necklace around his neck. Dainty, but-

"Good enough for a rockstar" Jeff whispered.

"You're a blessing in disguise" Mick said quietly. "Cmon, I'm taking you out to dinner"

The two boys laced their fingers together and walked away from the group without another glance.

"Great... he's broken" Vince said. "He's..." Vince trailed off as he turned back to look at Axl, who was looking up at him from the bench.