Sk8er Boyz (Guns x Motley)

"Y'all are gonna crack your heads open" Axl huffed, puffing on a cigarette.

"No" Steven said as he skated past quickly.

"What do you mean no??" Axl questioned. "That's all you gotta say?"

"Hey, me and Steve have enough hair to protect us" Slash said. He kicked Izzy's helmet, as he was laying in the grass, using his helmet as a pillow.

"Watch your fuckin feet, man" Izzy said tiredly.

"Get your lazy ass up, man" Slash knocked his foot against Izzy's shoulder.

"I have no idea who you're tryin to fuckin impress, but, whatever the hell you're doin, that ain't it, bud" Izzy grumbled as he watched Steven attempt skateboard tricks.

"He's tryin to fuckin get that fuckin dude's attention" Duff said, gesturing to someone across the skatepark.

"You mean the guy in all black who looks like... mega pissed off?" Slash asked. "I forget his name"

"Didn't he beat you up once?" Axl asked Slash.

"No, that was me" Izzy said, sighing tiredly.

Axl looked at Slash. Slash just shrugged.

"I was drunk" Slash said.

"No, the fuckin taller one" Duff cut in.

Steven giggled at the conversation, and dropped down off the rail into the bowl.

"Iz I fuckin dare ya to go sit on Dracula's lap over there" Slash taunted.

"Mick? Are you trying to get him killed??" Axl asked. "Nah know what, I dare ya too, fucker"

"What the fuck did I do to y'all?" Izzy asked, a grin appearing on his face. "Fuck it, fine!" He huffed.

The group laughed as they watched Izzy walk around the skate park and sit on the guy's lap with no hesitation.

"What're you doin?"

Izzy didn't say anything, he just leaned in and kissed the guy, groaning happily when he returned the kiss.

"Thought you didn't wanna go public?" Mick asked, letting his hands hold Izzy close to him.

"Mm, I'm over that" Izzy said.

They kissed gently, enjoying the feel of each other. They pulled away and Mick kissed Izzy's cheek.

"I can hear your friends giggling" Mick said, chuckling slightly.

"They're trying to get Steven to talk to Tommy" Izzy said. "They think you look like Dracula, by the way" he tapped Mick's nose.

"I heard" Mick said. "Cmon, let's get outta here for a bit" he gently gripped one of Izzy's thighs.

"Just for a bit?" Izzy pouted, batting his eyelashes. "My sweet, so sexy vampire?"

"For as long as you want" Mick said. He bumped their noses together. "Stay over?"

"Yes please" Izzy said sweetly.

They kissed gently one more time before getting up from their spot, and walking away from the park. Izzy made sure to flip his friends off behind him.

"Ahm... what just happened?" Duff finally asked.

"You two morons just told Izzy to go sit in his boyfriends lap" Steven snickered.

"Since when do you pay attention?" Slash questioned, looking over his sunglasses.

"Probably since he's got like a mega crush on the boyfriend's best friend" Axl piped in.