🔥🔥Back for More (Nikki/Robbin Crosby) 🔥🔥

Request made by aerogurl18
-------------------

Robbin was on his knees in front of Nikki on the floor, with Nikki gripping his hair tightly.

"Y'know... there's somethin real sexy about seein you in handcuffs" Nikki trailed his finger up Robbin's throat and hooked it under his chin, forcing Robbin to look up at him.

Nikki had snuck a pair of handcuffs on Robbin when he wasn't aware of it. They were shooting Ratt's 'Back for More' music video where Nikki and Tommy Lee were dressed as cops.

"Look at you..." Nikki bent over to where his nose touched Robbin's. "So, so, good for me. Such a good boy" Nikki grinned wickedly.

Robbin whined at Nikki's words. Nikki let out a low chuckle. Robbin flicked his eyes from Nikki's to Nikki's ruby lips. Sixx smirked and placed a teasingly soft kiss on Robbin's lips.

"You're so beautiful baby..." Nikki cupped Robbin's cheek with his large hand, placing another teasing kiss behind Robbin's ear.

"Nikki..." Robbin tried leaning up towards Nikki, just to be held back in place. "Please..."

Nikki stood back up, still holding Robbin by his hair.

"You wanna be a good boy for me?" Nikki asked, smirking. Robbin nodded, he knew that look.

Robbin sat up a little taller, using his teeth to unbutton Nikki's pants and pull down the zipper. Nikki groaned as the material rubbed over his uncovered dick and was met with cold air. Robbin blew warm air on the head, looking up at Nikki with innocent eyes. He licked his lips before giving a teasing lick. He licked a long stripe from the underside of base of his cock to the tip, savoring the salty pre-cum that started leaking out.

Nikki guided Robbin's head as he expertly sucked him off.

"Yeah... such a good boy" Nikki moaned out. He knew that went right to Robbin's head.

Robbin had other things on his mind tonight, though. He started yanking his wrists, trying to free them from the cuffs, not caring if it hurt.

"Easy boy..." Nikki grabbed his hair tight.

Robbin pulled himself off of Nikki's dick, falling back on the floor. He looked up at Nikki, Nikki couldn't fathom how somebody could look so innocent, but look like a walking sin.

"Is that how this is gonna go?" Nikki asked sternly.

"I've been a bad boy Nikki..." Robbin stuck his tongue between his teeth.

"Yeah... yeah you have"

Nikki bent down and grabbed Robbin by his forearms, pulling him up and off the floor. Nikki shoved him on the bed and started to unbutton his shirt, but didn't take it off.

Robbin attempted to kick at Nikki's hands when Nikki tried holding him down. Robbin was quiet a bit taller, so Nikki had to be quick and careful to keep him pinned and in line.

Nikki managed to roll Robbin on his stomach. He leaned down and whispered in Robbin's ear.

"You're under arrest..." Nikki straddled Robbin's hips. "I think you oughta be punished..."

"Ye-yes officer" Robbin moaned loudly when Nikki suddenly got off him, and pulled him back up.

Nikki gently grabbed Robbin's throat.

"Y'know... Mister Crosby... anything you say can and will be held against you... anything" Nikki whispered seductively in Robbin's ear.

"U-understood, Mister Sixx" Robbin choked out.

Nikki started placing large open-mouth kisses on Robbin's neck. He reached around in front of Robbin and started unbuckling his belt and unbuttoned his jeans.

"You're so hot" Nikki moaned as he slipped a hand down the front of Robbin's jeans. "Such a beautiful boy... but you've been bad" he whispered. He started biting on Robbin's neck, leaving dark red and purple bruises wherever there was room.

Nikki shoved Robbin's jeans down to his knees. He let his hands teasingly wander Robbin's chest, his calloused fingers brushing lightly over his nipples. Nikki bit hard on Robbin's neck while using one hand to pump him softly, and the other hand to tease and twist his nipples, making Robbin moan obscenely.

"Nikki, please" Robbin whined.

"Whatcha want, baby? Use your words" Nikki purred.

"Use me, abuse me, I need to be punished" Robbin whined.

"Like the bad boy you are" Nikki let go of Robbin, making him fall face first into the mattress, his hands still handcuffed behind him. "Words, honey, are you alright?" Nikki asked.

"I'm fine, Sixx. Get a move on!" Robbin wiggled his hips and backed his ass up against Nikki's hips. Nikki grabbed Robbin's hips harshly, and smacked Robbin's bare ass, making him gasp.

Nikki reached around and held a few fingers to Robbin's lips. Robbin took Nikki's fingers in his mouth, letting Nikki assault his tongue with rough fingers. Once Nikki thought they were wet enough, he trailed one down Robbin's back and to his puckered entrance. Without warning, Nikki shoved in three fingers without mercy.

"You fine, baby?" Nikki noticed tears pooling in Robbin's eyes. Nikki might be rough, but he's not a total asshole.

"God Nikki, you feel so good" Robbin let out another obscene moan when Nikki brushed his fingers across his prostate. "Ooh, right there!" Nikki smirked and pulled his fingers out, making Robbin whine and pout again.

"Shh..." Nikki hushed, as he lined himself up. "No need to be whiny"

Nikki started trusting in and out of Robbin mercilessly. His grip was so tight, he was sure Robbin would have bruises.

"So so fucking good for me baby" Nikki praised. "You're being such a good boy" Nikki pounded Robbin, who was choking on air due to his highly compromising position.

Nikki felt heat pool in his stomach. He thrusted harder and faster, showing no signs of mercy.

"Oh-oh Nikki!" Robbin was nearing his release too.

"Yeah... cum for me baby" Nikki moaned. "You don't need help"

Robbin trembled as he shot thick white ropes on the bed spread, making a mess over him and the bed. Nikki felt Robbin clench around him and spilled his release inside of Robbin.

Nikki finally pulled out, letting Robbin fall over. He fumbled around for a handcuff key, and collapsed next to Robbin. He unlocked the cuffs and inspected his wrists. He had two red bars across both.

"You okay baby?" Nikki asked, kissing Robbin's wrists.

"H-holy shit Nikki" Robbin chuckled tiredly.

"Nooo baby, let's get cleaned up first." Nikki knew that tone of voice.

Nikki undressed himself and changed into a pair of shorts and a torn up t-shirt. He started to undress Robbin out of his messy and sweaty clothes, giving him a pair of boxers and oversized tshirt.

"I'll clean the sheets tomorrow" Nikki commented.

"You're disgusting" Robbin chuckled, putting on the clothes Nikki handed to him.

Nikki laid on his back, opening his arms.

"You did so good baby... I love you so much" Nikki whispered. He took Robbin's hand in his. "And I can't fucking wait to marry you"