Bring Him Back PT 3 (Izzy/Axl/Duff)

Izzy was the first to wake up. He kissed both Axl and Duff's cheeks before getting up and making his way to the kitchen. He knew his way around Duff's apartment, and started hunting around for coffee.

He got the coffee started and heard someone come down the hall.

"Figured that'd be you, he hasn't gotten around to making his own yet" Duff chuckled. "You Should probably catch him when he wakes up" Duff nodded towards the hall.

"Is he gonna be up soon?" Izzy asked, pouring a two cups of coffee.

"There's coffee, he'll wake up" Duff chuckled.

"You've got him absolutely spoiled" Izzy smiled.

"Yeah, I probably do" Duff blushed and smiled shyly.

"As long as ya spoil yourself too" Izzy said.

He watched Duff shrug and shake his head.

"Fine... I'll do it. Don't think I won't, McKagan" Izzy tapped Duff's nose with his index finger.

"Go wake up your boyfriend" Duff smirked.

"Ooh, so now he's just my boyfriend, not our boyfriend. I see, put it all on me" Izzy teased, chuckling at the confused look he got from Duff. "What? You make a good boyfriend" Duff still just stared at him. "Oh Duffy, you're too good for us" he ruffled Duff's hair before slipping back into Duff's bedroom.

Izzy laid down behind Axl and wrapped his arms around his waist and buried his nose in Axl's hair, right at the base of his neck.

"Good morning baby..." Izzy whispered. "Sugar, wake up..."

Axl groaned and started to stir.

"You wake me up too Fuckin early" Axl muttered. "You're a fucking coffee junkie... with your non-sleeping and shit" he mumbled.

"Maybe I just wanna see my boyfriend's beautiful face" Izzy squeezed Axl's waist. "Get the fuck up, fucker. Been waitin all damn night" he said through his teeth.

Axl slowly fluttered his eyes open at the familiar voice, but it wasn't Duff's voice.

"Duff said you'd wake up at the smell of coffee. Did I not make the right kind, your highness?" Izzy teased.

Axl started to roll over and face Izzy, who had sat up.

"Mother fucker... when did you... when did you get back? I... I'd thought I'd never see you again..." Axl's voice started cracking.

"I'm here baby... I'm here, and I'm not leaving"

Izzy pulled Axl up off the bed and pulled him into a hug.

"I missed you so much, I love you baby, I love you" Izzy whispered.

"I-I love you too" A tear slipped down Axl's face.

"Don't cry baby... it's okay" Izzy brushed the hair out of Axl's face.

"Fuck... you really freaked me out this morning" Axl laughed, his voice still weak.

"M sorry" Izzy said, genuinely. "Duff took good care of you" he whispered.

Axl looked healthy, happy, and utterly spoiled.

"You're spoiled..." Izzy snickered. "So so spoiled. By Duff now too!" He kissed Axl's forehead. "You're lucky you're worth spoiling" he smiled, making Axl smile. "Whatcha say? We spoil Duff too?"

Axl wasn't quite sure what Izzy was asking, but he agreed anyways.

"Do you... maybe, wanna let him in? With us?" Izzy asked.