Cuddle time part 2

"There you are, what took you so damn long?" Sam started sassing you as you came in. Bucky let go of your hand and went and pulled out a chair for you to sit down that was between Sam and Natasha.
"Thank you" you looked at Bucky shyly and sat down before he pushed your seat back in. He went and took the spot on the other side of Sam, beside Steve and sat down.
"Do you have plans tonight?" Tony looked at you pointedly. "Pepper has a meeting tonight of all nights. I thought we could work on the data a bit more" he seemed excited.
"Umm" you looked down shyly.
"She has plans" Bucky spoke up. "We were talking about them on our way back" he added quickly.
"Can't you wait until tomorrow Tony? She normally works six days a week as it is" Bruce said.
"There's a lot of data to go through, and I know she likes to get a head start on it" Tony shrugged.
"I'd like to take my evening off, if that's okay" you looked up worriedly. You normally weren't one to say no to Tony.
"That's perfectly fine, I'll get a head start on it" Tony shrugged and you immediately felt guilty.
"Tony, I'm really sorry. I can work if you need me to" you looked at Bucky apologetically.
"No, you are taking your day off sexy legs" Sam shook his head. "Follow up with your plans"
"Stop thinking you are being selfish, you dear kitten, are the furthest thing from it. Besides, we all normally take the weekends off thanks to you" Loki gave a soft smile.
"Well, I know no one likes working on the weekends, so I try to schedule everything accordingly" you blushed a bit when he called you out.
"We all appreciate that" Wanda smiled at you. "It gives us more time to be together as a family" she looked lovingly at Pietro and Vision.
"That and I get to see Aunt May a lot more" Peter smiled. "Since I finished college, I was barely getting home to see her, but the last year has been a lot better."
"Here, eat something" Sam passed you a platter and you saw it was roast, with rosemary potatoes and asparagus. You took what you wanted and waited for everyone to finish filling their plates before taking a bite. The flavor exploded in your mouth and you moaned appreciatively.
"We also have apple pie for dessert" Pepper smiled down at you. "Bucky told us that you normally like what they served in the cafeteria on Sundays, so we found out what the menu was and had it made since it's your first weekend with us"
"We were going to have seafood casserole, but someone was busy most of the day" Tony looked at Sam.
"I never miss my Sundays" Sam shrugged. "Y/N keeps a man busy"
"Where do you go?" Vision asked curiously.
"Farmer's market" you smiled shyly. "They have some great food trucks there, and I love the fresh fruits they have to keep in my room"
"You know, you can eat the fruit in the kitchen. That's what it's there for" Pepper rolled her eyes and gave a small smile.
"I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have my evening snacks" you blushed.
"Just grab it from the fridge" Tony shrugged.
"I can't do that" you shook your head. "This is a lot already"
"This is your home too, you don't need the extra expense" Tony shook his head.
"Some of it is strawberries" you admitted.
"Okay, that you would have to buy" he gave in. "We have everything else. Stop spending what you don't need to. You've been saving up" he shrugged.
"Do you have cotton candy grapes?" you asked softly. "Or peaches?"
"No, but I'll order it in" Tony shrugged nonchalantly and gave a smile. You flushed a bit and gave a soft nod. "You can eat in the lab too. I just want you to make sure you don't get garbage everywhere"
"I'm not a slob Tony" you rolled your eyes, and focused on your meal.
"Did you buy your earrings and necklace?" Nat asked as you were almost done.
"No, it's too pretty" you shook your head. "I'm afraid I'd ruin it" you gave a half smile.
"You deserve pretty things" she leaned over and kissed your cheek. "Stop with the negative thoughts"
"Apple pie" Happy announced suddenly and he started sending it around the table. You took a small slice and passed it to Nat who took a bigger slice and then traded your plates and you giggled and started eating happily.
"You do have a sweet tooth I see" Loki grinned at you. You nodded shyly while chewing your food. "Tell me Kitten, do you like chocolate?" he raised an eyebrow.
"Very much so" you swallowed before answering.
"Seeing as our mission this week is in Germany, I'll have to bring you back some" he gave a small smile.
"Oh, you don't have to do that" you blushed.
"Nonsense, you've always wanted to travel. Take it as a thank you for helping me get out of the compound" Loki grinned.
"Why can't you leave the compound anyway?" you asked curiously.
"He needs to prove himself, after what he did in New York. That and he has stabbed Thor a few times" Tony answered you quickly.
"He was being mind controlled though" you looked at Tony. "And aren't they like, immortal?"
"We can die too Lady YN, but we are brothers. I'm used to Loki's tantrums" Thor spoke up.
"Call it his recovery period" Tony shrugged.
"It's a long one" you sighed.
"You sure you don't want to work tonight?" Tony gave a grin.
"She's sure" Bucky spoke up. You blushed and finished your pie and stood up to go put your dishes away. You were feeling over full and a little overwhelmed with today. You really just wanted to go read for a bit.
"Thank you for the meal" you said shyly as you left the table. You could feel people's eyes on you which didn't help the anxiety at all. You hurried to your suite and closed the door.