Date part 2

Bucky took you, surprisingly to the same Greek restaurant that you had visited on your day off. When he pulled into the parking lot he looked at you shyly and asked you to stay in your spot until he opened the door for you again. You blushed, but smiled, and bit your bottom lip. You saw his eyes darken again, as he looked pointedly at your lips again. You squirmed slightly in your seat, wondering if he was going to try to kiss you on the first date. You certainly hoped so. You were anxious about it, but a kiss from your long-time crush sounded like Heaven.
"How did you know?" you asked softly as he kept staring.
"You uh... had it in your pictures" he finally looked you in the eyes again.
"You remembered a photo?" you giggled.
"You said they had good food" he gave a flirty smile and slipped out of the car. He ran around and opened your door for you and you turned expertly in your dress and hopped out.
"Thank you" you smiled up at him warmly. "I'm impressed at your memory"
"Just for things I think are important" he winked at you and put a hand in the small of your back and led you to the restaurant. "Reservation for Barnes please" he told the Maître D.
"Right this way Mr. Barnes" he led you to a quiet table by the window, and Bucky pulled out your chair to sit down. He pushed you in once you were seated, and took the spot across from you. You liked that there were little candle lights on the tables, and always found the restaurant to be cozy and romantic. That's why it was on your monthly visit list.
"How am I doing so far?" Bucky leaned forward and took your hand again, keeping your attention on him. You leaned forward and smiled softly at him.
"Wonderfully, you already scored the second date" you spoke shyly. "You can stop trying now" you blushed.
"I'm never going to stop trying when it comes to you" he winked.
"You sure know how to make a girl blush" you admitted.
"What are you doing tomorrow after we get back from the farmers market?" he spoke softly, making you lean in a bit more to hear him more easily. You were well aware you were showing more cleavage by doing so, but he was politely not staring blatantly at your chest, although his eyes had flicked down a few times.
"I might try out the pool, or just go and read for a bit" you smiled softly. "What about you" you spoke gently above a whisper.
"Looking for an excuse to spend more time with you on my day off" he chuckled.
"Well, you are free to join me" you smiled softly.
"Just let me know where I'm heading" he gave a wink. You weren't used to having someone's undivided attention like this and blushed a bit again. The waiter came and took your drink orders. Bucky ordered you a rose wine, knowing you preferred it already, and got himself a beer. When the menus came, he seemed a little confused on what to order, so you explained what each of the dishes were and helped him decide on what to eat. He asked what you wanted, well before the waiter returned, and you smiled letting him know, a little bit shyly. He ordered for both of you when the waiter came back. You liked that he was taking charge, and wondered if he took charge with everything that he did. He kept the conversation going easily, leaning in and speaking softly, almost promising that you would mirror that pose. He asked you more about the missions for the week, and you explained you tried to keep them all local so they would be home for supper every night, and if not supper, just a bit past it. You had a lot of data already that you were reviewing, and Tony had put a stop to the extra hours so you would need to keep them close until you were sure about the next longer missions. You liked to make sure they would be fully prepared.
After dessert Bucky paid for supper and led you back out to the car and stopped at your side of the door for a moment standing close to you. You were anticipating he was going to lean in for a kiss, but he seemed to stop himself as he gazed down at your lips again before he licked his own lips and opened your door again. You slipped back into the car before he shut the door and he got back in. He got in the other side, and automatically reached out his hand in the center, letting you decide if you wanted to hold his hand. You didn't even hesitate, but took his hand again. You felt like this was that this was the best first date of your life, so much so that it didn't even feel like a first date. There was no awkwardness at all. Even when you thought he was thinking about kissing you, it didn't get awkward, he was so smooth about it. You felt the anticipation building up inside of you, hoping that he would go for it. You felt too cowardly to go for it yourself, although you would love to. His lips were perfectly kissable, and looked so smooth. You liked the stubble that he normally sported, but didn't mind that he was freshly shaven. You wondered what it would feel like against your skin, and hoped that you would get to find out. You both continued with easy conversation while Bucky drove. You were surprised that he didn't head back to the compound, however the scenery changed to one of the local walking parks. Bucky got you out of the car and took your hand, taking you for a walk through one of the outdoor gardens in the park. You noticed the sun was setting, and it was the perfect moment. You took a few pictures and smiled warmly at Bucky while you both walked at a very slow pace. It was almost like he didn't want the date to end either. You uploaded a few more of the garden photos and photos of the sunset to your secret Instagram account. You noticed Bucky looked over your shoulder and he chuckled.
"I didn't know you had that Instagram thing, Wanda and Nat made me download it" he smiled at you.
"I kept it a secret" you admitted shyly. "Although, I recently found out Pepper and Tony know about it so I guess its not so much a secret" you gave him a soft smile.
"Can I follow you on it?" he asked hopefully, putting out his phone and showing you his account. It was pretty bare, but had a few pictures from their adventures on it. He had it marked as private. You took his phone and put in your username and he smiled seeing that you had uploaded pictures from the entire date and he looked a little proud of himself as he started following you. He started looking through your photos curiously. "Does Sam know about this?"
"Nah uh, although I should probably tell him about it now" you shook your head.
"You have some really cute ones of Alpine and Aurora" he smiled at you.
"They keep me good company" you smiled shyly as you both started to head back to the car.
"You don't have any of you on here" he pointed out.
"No one wants to see that" you shook your head.
"I do" he spoke up quickly. "I'd like to see you on here too. Let's start with tonight" he gave a mischievous smile.
"I'm not really one to post pictures of myself" you blushed a bright red.
"Follow me back" he instructed, and you hit follow on your app. He quickly approved it, and the first picture you saw was one of you with the butterflies in your hair and the smile on your face as you looked at him. You blushed a bright red, and saw there were quite a few likes on it already.
"How about one of us together then?" you continued to blush.
"Sure, its only fair" he winked at you. "Can I hold you?" he took a step towards you and you nodded. "I need your words doll"
"Please do" you finally found your voice. He came to hold you from behind and wrapped his arms around your middle while you held out your camera to take a selfie. He dipped his head down so it was more beside yours and smiled up at the camera and you couldn't help having the biggest smile on your face as you snapped the picture and uploaded it after playing with the filter a little bit. You liked that you could see the garden and the sunset behind both of you, and it seemed like a special moment.
"Can you send me that one?" he asked quickly and you nodded as you both continued to walk towards the car. "Thank you" he saw he received it, and you saw him save it to his phone. You blushed a little bit, but kept pace beside him. "I had a lot of fun with you today, I'm excited for our next date" he spoke softly.
"Me too, what are we going to do?" you asked curiously.
"It's going to be a surprise" he grinned as you got to the car and he opened your door for you. You slid in and he closed the door after hesitating for a moment. He got in the car and held his hand out for you again, and you gladly took his hand again. You both spoke softly back and forth until you got back to the compound. Bucky ran around and got your door again, and you both started walking back in. You were a little put out, he hadn't tried to kiss you all night. You supposed that he was a gentleman to the core. He paused, looking at you at the front door before he opened it, glancing down at your lips and licking his own.
"You headed to bed early?" he asked and for the life of you, you couldn't remember what you were talking about five minutes ago, you just wanted to feel his lips on yours.
"No, I think I'll stay up and read for a bit." You bit your bottom lip and saw his eyes got a little hooded as he looked down at your lips again. You led the way up the stairs and put your hand on the door knob. "I'll see you later" you gave him a small smile. "I had a lot of fun" you added, your smile widening.
"Wait" he stopped in front of you. "Can I kiss you?" he asked in a whisper.
"If you want to" you nodded nervously. "I would like that" you added softly and took you hand off the door knob. He reached up and cupped your cheeks and licked his lips nervously looking into your eyes. Your eyes flicked to his lips, and that was all the signs he needed and he stooped down, gently caressing his lips against yours. You felt like every nerve ending came alive with such a simple touch. He pulled back to look you in the eyes, and they were half open and you gave him a wide smile. He gave his flirty smile back and leaned back in, brushing his lips against yours again, this time tilting his head to the side as he continued to brush his lips against yours. His hands moved to the nape of your neck as he pulled you in a little closer, and you rubbed your hands against his shoulders. You felt his tongue touch your bottom lip and you opened your lips to him easily and he deepened the kiss quickly. You let out a soft whimper, while he let out a moan as his tongue started to massage against your own. You pushed your chest up against his, just reveling in the sensations that he was blessing you with. He pulled back to catch his breath and rested his forehead against yours.
"Wow" you finally sighed.
"You said it" he chuckled. "Please tell me I can do that again" he opened his eyes to gaze into your eyes.
"Open invitation" you giggled.
"I'll keep that in mind" he pulled you in for another soft kiss. "Are you reading before bed?" he asked in a whisper.
"On the balcony" you nodded.
"I'll be right out" he promised and pulled back. "Thank you for tonight"
"I think I should be the one thanking you" you countered putting your hand back on the door handle.
"You already did," he winked and started heading towards his bedroom door. You bit your bottom lip and turned the knob and walked into your suite.

"It's about damn time" Sam sat up on your couch as soon as you closed the suite door and you jumped letting out a yelp. "I've been waiting for hours. You look great" he looked at you up and down quickly.
"How long have you been in here?" you asked quickly and set your purse down on the love seat.
"A few hours, I was keeping Aurora and Alpine company after they finished their supper. Now tell me about the date" he wiggled his eyebrows at you.
"Wonderful" you sighed happily, and sat down beside him, kicking off your shoes. "So wonderful. It was perfect. Give me your phone please" you held out your hand, and he easily handed it to you. You opened his Instagram and searched up your username, and clicked follow on it. "I took lots of pictures" you gave a shy smile, handing him back his phone.
"I didn't know you were on here" he grinned and started going through all your pictures.
"I didn't really tell anyone. Apparently Tony and Pepper knew about it all this time, but didn't tell me" you shrugged.
"You should have told me, I love this. I love the picture of you and Bucky. Do I get to be on your Instagram too?" he raised his eyebrow at you.
"I'll add you in it tomorrow" you flushed, realizing you really had been keeping a lot from your closest friend, and really had also been keeping him at arms length without thinking. You did that unknowingly for a lot of people however. You had trust issues from growing up and for the first several years as an adult. People would claim to love and adore you, but when you started to struggle or worked too much they dropped you so easily so you always felt like it was easier this way. Sam seemed like the type of friend that would stick around regardless, and had proven that time over and again.
"So he took you to see butterflies, out to your favorite Greek restaurant, and a walk in a garden. That's a pretty packed date" he handed you back your phone.
"How did you know its my favorite?" you blushed.
"Cuddle bug, it's all over your Instagram. Besides, I remember it from the pictures you showed me last weekend" he chuckled.
"He remembered it somehow too" you gave a shy smile. "He even rented out the butterfly conservatory for an hour for us, so I wouldn't get anxious" you admitted, pulling one of the cats onto your lap, not thinking about your dress.
"I'm glad you had fun" he stood up and gave a smile. "I feel a little better now. What are you up to now?" he raised an eyebrow.
"Reading, since I can't go over the data" you admitted.
"Looks like someone is waiting for you" he looked through your bedroom door and saw Bucky was already changed into his pajamas and was sitting on your balcony swing. "I'll come wake you up in the morning, and I'll turn off the alarm for you while I'm at it" he gave a quick wink. "I had time to look over the mission dockets for the week, so I know I'll be able to wake you up before work every day"
"Thank you Sammy" you smiled softly at him and started heading to the bathroom to clean your face of makeup and use the facilities.
"See you in the morning sexy legs" Sam walked out of your suite, headed down the hallway, you assumed to Steve's room.