Vacation talks

You woke up at sunrise, after having a very pleasant dream of all the things you wanted to do to Bucky. You were still panting at the thought of his strong arms around you in pleasure as he whispered your name like a prayer on his lips. You gave a small shiver and felt your cheeks were flushed. You sat up in bed and tapped your cheeks to give them a reason to be red. You couldn't believe how realistic the dream felt, and you wriggled your legs together to try and get some relief from how turned on you were. You wondered silently if you were spending too much time cuddling with him, knowing he on some level wanted you in the same way. You took a gulp of air and slipped out of bed and headed into your living room to grab a bottle of water out of the fridge and take a few long drinks of the freezing cold liquid. Your panties were soaked, and you could feel them rubbing against your lips and you clenched your thighs together again. You couldn't remember ever wanting someone like this before, let alone dream about them like this. You took a peach out of the fridge and went into the bathroom to rinse it off before taking a bite out of it and slowly chewing on it. You wanted to get your mind off of that dream somehow, but it's all your mind kept coming back to. You wanted it to become real, have his hands trailing along your body and exploring each curve as he went. You could almost still feel his beard burn the tender skin between your thighs, and his lips on yours. You tried to concentrate on the sweet taste in your mouth as you chewed even slower, trying to purposely bring yourself to the present.
"Fuck" you finally sighed, throwing out the pit. You finished your bottle of water, and pulled off your nightgown, and slipped out of your panties before jumping into the shower. You purposely turned the water on a bit cooler than usual, trying to get the images out of your brain before you were around Wanda and Loki for the day. You didn't need them knowing you were having dirty dreams about Bucky. You didn't even want to admit it to yourself yet.
You thoroughly washed every crevice, trying not to spend too much time on your already sensitive erogenous zones. You finally gave into temptation and slipped two fingers between your lower lips and rubbed softly on your clit in slow circular motions. You couldn't help but moan in pleasure as you started rubbing a little bit faster, chasing your own release. You braced yourself against the side of the shower wall as you let out a louder moan, and you slipped two fingers inside of yourself, while using the pad of your hand to continue to rub against your clit. Your fingers coated in your juices, you pulled your fingers out and went back to concentrate on your clit again. It didn't take you long to feel the coil of your orgasm snap. You had been nearly at an orgasm from the dream alone. You tried to muffle your cry, and panted slightly wondering at the passion that was ignited within you. You quickly regained your senses, realizing someone might have heard you, and flushed at the thought. You hoped no one did. You turned off the shower after washing up and stepped out. You grabbed a towel and dried off, taking a moment to brush your hair and teeth. You checked the time, and it was still fairly early and no one in their right mind, you should hope, would be up yet. You padded into your bedroom closet and picked out a moss green sundress, and slipped on matching undergarments and a black cardigan. You didn't want to be heard, so you carried your black flats with you and slipped out of the suite with Aurora at your heels.
You made it downstairs and saw even the cooks hadn't made it in for the day yet. You grabbed a bottle of juice from the kitchen, along with a small bowl of cherries and headed to the lab to work. You turned on your music and put on your noise canceling headphones to listen to "Put me in my place" by Muscadine Bloodline on repeat while you started up your computer. You turned on your VPN first, forgetting Tony's warning of not doing extra hours, and started diving into the data that Friday had dug up for you overnight. You were excited about the new challenge, but worried about the team while they were gone. Which is why you were dealing with Fury directly to get him to bring in extra teams to help. He wasn't the easiest man to work with, but he listened. He didn't mind helping you out when you asked, since he would send you a project once in a while that his teams couldn't figure out, and you would work on it for him. You ate your cherries while reviewing the data and you started taking notes with a soft smirk. Maybe the mission would be shorter than you thought, if Fury would agree to your request. You now had the exact layout of the entire base and where each agent would be posted, and where their parking lot was. You figured three cell phone jammer's would do it as you went through the data.