Emerging memories

Waking up in the morning you were deliciously sore, and your entire body was humming. Bucky was still out like a light, snoring gently as he held you close. You reached past him to the nightstand and saw that he had slept through his runtime with Steve and you grimaced slightly at the realization. You wriggled out of his hold and made your way to the bathroom to use the facilities, and when you came out Bucky was still sound asleep. You pulled back the blanket to see if that would jar him awake but he merely frowned. You looked down at his naked body, peppered with your own love bites and you grinned impishly before crawling over him and putting your knees on either side of his hips. You wriggled your hips and his eyes slowly opened and he grinned at you.
"Hey sugar, what are you doing there?" he wiggled his eyebrows at you.
"Well, I would normally tell you that you are running late for your morning run, and ask if you wanted a quickie, but we don't have time for either of those things" you laid across his chest and kissed him softly on the lips.
"A quickie sounds really good" he chuckled and flipped you onto your back quickly, and deepened the kiss. You hummed into the kiss and moved your hips against him.
"We are almost late for breakfast" you pulled away from the kiss.
"We can be late" he started kissing down the side of your neck, nipping at the already tender flesh.
"No, you know how Tony is about his rules" you giggled and pulled slightly at his hair.
"Don't forget I like it when you pull my hair sugar, just like when I was between your legs last night" he pulled back and smirked down at you. You blushed a scarlet red and he chuckled, settling himself between your legs. You heard his phone going off and he groaned from where he was about to start focusing on your breasts. He grabbed his phone and hit the answer button, keeping his body between your legs. "This had better be good," he barked. He huffed after a moment, and you could tell it was Steve on the phone. You rubbed your hands up and down his chest and you could feel his body sag slightly against you. He finally sighed and grumbled. "Yeah, I'm coming" he hung up.
"Is that going to be literal?" you purred to him.
"We have to wait for tonight, doll" he groaned and got off of you.
"Why?" you pouted slightly, bucking your hips against him and he moaned looking like he was going to change his mind.
"Stevie called to remind me you start in the gym today, so we need to go to breakfast, on time" he got off of the bed and you sighed before sliding off the bed yourself. You headed into the closet to get dressed into a pair of black cropped leggings and a t-shirt with pink undergarments. You felt like trying to get Bucky to change his mind, but knew it would be fruitless. You were anxious about today. You went to grab your phone off of the charger, and took a minute to take your birth control while Bucky got changed into a black gym clothes. You waited for him by the suite door and he took your hand before leading you downstairs to go to breakfast.

You sat down at the table beside Bucky and saw that Tony was looking at you expectantly.
"What is it?" you asked, having no clue what he wanted.
"Were you trying to get out of the gym today?" he asked with a small smirk on his face.
"No, I was only going to be a few minutes late," you grumbled.
"No being late for meals, you know the rules" Tony went to send around the platter of food. You sighed as it got to Bucky and he filled your plate before his own before he passed it past you to Sam who chuckled to himself.
"I know" you huffed, thinking of what you would rather be doing. Wanda and Loki both chuckled, however kept their thoughts to themselves. You started eating, barely tasting your food as you went through your meal. There wasn't much discussed around the table, and you saw Bucky look at Steve a few times grudgingly.
"What is it?" Steve finally asked.
"You interrupted," Bucky said out of the side of his mouth.
"Tony was going to go up there and interrupt you. I figure it was better you had some clothes on" Steve rolled his eyes and you flushed a bit.
"Do you two even sleep?" Pietro asked and you looked away, taking a sip of your orange juice.
"Plenty," Bucky grumbled, keeping his answer short.
"Doesn't sound like it" Peter sighed.
"I should have soundproofed all the rooms" Tony mused to himself. "I'll have to keep the contractors on hand for a little longer than we planned" he decided, taking out his phone. He looked up counting heads, then went back to his phone. "Some of you might be displaced over the next few weeks" he looked up briefly. "I'm going to soundproof everyone, just in case, of course. We can use Y/N's old room for the rotation"
"Knowing what they did on the bed?" Peter squeaked.
"I'm taking my sheets and blankets" you looked at him a little insulted. "We aren't that bad, and we clean up after ourselves"
"Just sleep on the couch if you have a problem, man," Sam shrugged. "It's better than hearing it. Tony thankfully soundproofed all the other couples already, so this is something new for all of us"
"Yes, that's true. Vision and I have a very healthy sex life" Wanda grinned, and Vision didn't respond. "I know Nat and Bruce's is too"
"I'm not ashamed of it," Nat shrugged. "They shouldn't have to be either. It's natural"
"Besides, he's a super soldier. He probably has more stamina than the normal male" Bruce added with flushed cheeks.
"I like Bucky's stamina," you admitted quickly.
"I know you do, doll" Bucky winked at you.
"Are you almost ready for training?" Wanda looked over to see that you were almost done with your meal. You nodded, and continued eating. Your nerves started getting the best of you and the lights started to shudder slightly. Bucky waited until you finished eating, and pushed back his seat as the blue electricity started to surround you. He picked you up by your hips and slid you onto his lap and nuzzled his lips into the crook of your neck. The lights slowly stopped flickering, and the blue electricity slowly went away. You moved on his lap to give him a kiss on the side of his head and he grinned at you proudly. You knew he liked being the only one that could calm you down that easily. You finally got up off of his lap and brought both your dishes into the kitchen.
"Ready?" Loki stood behind you as you turned around.
"I suppose" you nodded. He deposited his plate into the sink and beckoned you to follow him.

Standing in the center of the gym, you already saw the lights starting to flicker. You knew this was to make you more in control, but you felt like everything was out of your control. Loki led you to a red mat in the center of the room, where all the other mats were blue, and you slipped in. The rest of the team slowly started making their way in, heading to various pieces of equipment that were in the room to start their workout. Wanda swept into the room and came onto the mat with you. Your eyes stayed on the door until Bucky walked in with Steve and they made their way to the punching bags.
"Now this is going to be hard" Wanda came over and you saw the red wisp of magic coming out of her fingers. "I'm going to help you remember, and you need to control it" she warned you and you nodded in understanding. This was a part of what Doctor Sloan wanted you to face. Her magic touched your eyes, and all you saw was red for a moment, and suddenly you were back on the table with Brock carving his initials into your stomach. You screamed out and you heard something shattering. You couldn't stop screaming, feeling like it was happening all over again. You suddenly felt someone pick you up and you could smell pine. You heard a few grunts as your body felt like it was pulsing, but the strong arms didn't let go. You finally opened your eyes and the room was dark, but you knew Bucky was holding you securely. You wrapped your arms and legs around him and nuzzled into his neck. You heard a grunt again, and looked around and saw that jolts of electricity was coming off of you in waves. You took a few calming breaths and it slowly started to go away.
"Well, that was interesting" Tony was standing at the door.
"Did I hurt you?" you whimpered to Bucky.
"It's just a small sting, it's okay sugar. Are you okay?" Bucky pulled back looking you in the eyes.
"No more gym today, we have to get light coverings" Tony announced.
"I'm sorry" you felt tears at your waterline.
"No, don't get upset. It's okay. We knew what we were getting into" Wanda spoke soothingly.
"Too right Kitten, we anticipated this might happen" Loki rubbed your back where Bucky wasn't holding you.
"Why didn't anyone cover the lights then?" you whimpered.
"We didn't think you'd blow out a whole room" Tony offered simply. "Come on, let's get you out of here, you are covered in glass" he called. You slid out of Bucky's arms and headed out of the mat.
"Come on doll, you need to go wash up" Bucky paused for a moment and brushed some of the glass out of your hair.
"Maybe next time we will work in the small room the good doctor had given you. Just for now" Loki suggested as he magicked all of the glass away from the room. Tony nodded to him appreciatively
"How about a bubble bath?" Bucky whispered as you started to leave the room.
"Are you taking it with me?" you asked a little hopefully.
"Of course, if that's what you want" he grinned. "We have the whole day to ourselves now" he winked at you. He wiped a few of the escaped tears and started to lead you back up to what was now both your suite.