Eggs and Bacon

Waking up in the morning it was to the scent of eggs and bacon cooking, and you sniffed appreciatively at the air. You didn't even open your eyes yet, but you could feel the lack of body heat on the bed. You could however hear Bucky singing to some oldies music that was crooning out his phone in the next room. You could hear him moving around the kitchen and you finally opened your eyes. You moved slightly on the bed to look out the bedroom door but you couldn't see him. Judging by the creek in the floorboards, it sounded like he was dancing. You grabbed the top sheet and wrapped it around your body as you got out of bed and you slowly padded your way out of the room, your legs still ginger from last night's activities. You went as silently as possible before getting past the stairs, you then crept your way slowly to the kitchen.
"I can hear you" Bucky called with a chuckle and you took the last few steps and looked around the corner to see he was dancing in the kitchen, pouring a few glasses of orange juice.
"Hi" you flushed slightly and smiled at him. He looked up at you and broke out into a smile, putting the juice container down and his gaze swept up and down your figure as his eyes darkened with desire. You saw he was standing in his boxer briefs, and had managed to look godlike first thing in the morning, as usual.
"Hey sugar" he closed the distance between the two of you and gave you a lingering, but sweet kiss. His lips moved softly against your own, and for a moment the two of you were breathing the same air. He pulled back from the kiss and gave a bright smile. "I know it's Sunday, but I thought we would get a later start. I already checked with the food trucks and they will be there at lunch time. Loki, Steve and Sam are all good with meeting at noon. I have everything planned out" he promised and you looked at him in surprise.
"Keep talking" you kept your face carefully blank, not wanting to let on that you were willing to give up your normal crepes and waffles once in a while.
"I made you breakfast, and I already tidied up so we don't have to worry about the house until next weekend. We can just take our time packing up, and go sit out on the swing for a bit" he added with hope filled eyes.
"Okay, I don't mind," you said, your face breaking out into a smile.
"Perfect! I was worried for a second. I know you like your sweets and walk on Sundays, but I took care of it" he reassured you.
"Are we eating outside too?" you asked, seeing the food already plated on the counter.
"Wherever you want doll," he took a step back and handed you your plate and orange juice. You took both of them and let the sheet fall to the floor and Bucky took a quick intake of breath and you smirked while sashaying past him and heading into the dining room. You set down your dishes and sat down completely naked. You could see his erection straining against his boxer briefs, and he quickly reached down and readjusted himself and gave a small groan. You moaned happily and slowly put a piece of bacon in your mouth and maintained eye contact with him while putting it in your mouth. He gave an audible groan and came over to sit beside you.
"None of that" he watched as you slowly licked your lips while watching him. "We won't be sitting outside if you keep that up" he added a little darkly. You gave a giggle and went back to concentrating on your food.
"This is delicious" you hummed happily.
"Not as delicious as something I ate last night" he winked at you and you flushed. He chuckled and concentrated on his food. The two of you ate in near silence, throwing looks at one another once in a while. It was clear that you were both still reeling over last night's activities, and Bucky clearly wanted to go again. You weren't against it, but you really wanted to go and sit on your swing and take in the landscaping. You wanted to imagine what you would change and how you would implement the change. You looked at Bucky casually through the corner of your eye and saw that he was focused on your naked body and clearly was enjoying what he was seeing based on his darkened gaze. You finished your meal and licked your lips seductively before sitting up, and pushing out your chest while you grabbed your dishes. You swayed your hips as you made your way into the kitchen to put your dishes in the dishwasher.
"Leave me the dishes, sugar" Bucky was suddenly behind you, his arms encircled you and you could feel his hard body fully pressed against yours. "How do you feel about a quickie in the kitchen?" he nearly purred into your ear.
"Not right now, I need to recuperate" you giggled leaning back into him. "You had me up most of the night," you reminded him.
"I can't help it, you're addictive" he groaned, pushing his pelvis forward. You pushed your ass back in retaliation and he nibbled at the side of your neck. "Are you sure it's a no?" he asked.
"It's a no big boy" you pulled away and turned in his arms to give him a kiss on the cheek. He visibly pouted but nodded that he understood. "Not right now at least," you gave a wink and he brightened up a bit. You walked over to where the sheet pooled on the floor and picked it up, wrapped it around your body and made your way back to the bedroom while Bucky cleaned up.

The rest of your morning you were thoroughly spoiled. Bucky took care of all the cleaning and packing, while insisting that you sat out on your swing and read your book. You marveled slightly at how you were quickly going back to how you were before you were kidnapped. You tried to keep in mind that the team had also kept you very sheltered and protected on a constant basis. Once Bucky was done with packing the car he came over and cuddled with you on the swing and the two of you looked out at the lake, every once in a while you would go back to reading happily while enjoying the autumn weather.
As soon as it was time to leave all you had to grab was your purse and phone. Bucky made sure you got into the car safely before he started driving you both back into the city. He made a small detour, stopping at Starbucks to get you your favorite drink and getting himself a coffee before he went to the farmers market and found a spot with prime parking and he stopped the car. You got out of the car, carrying your purse and coffee and Bucky ran around frowning at you.
"You were supposed to wait for me doll" he sighed heavily.
"I'll wait next time, we have a late start" you got up on your tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek.
"There's my cuddle bug!" you heard Sam call and you looked past Bucky to see Sam, Steve and Loki making their way through the throngs of people. "How you doin beautiful?" he asked as he got closer and he pulled you away from Bucky and into a bear hug.
"Good," you giggled slightly as he let you go.
"Did you have any troubles?" Loki asked expectantly.
"None, and Bucky had his weapons on him the entire time. He still does" you shrugged and gave Loki a quick hug, before moving onto Steve.
"It was weird not to have you two around this weekend" Steve frowned slightly as he pulled back from the hug.
"How are our babies?" you asked hopefully, looking at Loki for answers.
"They are sufficiently spoiled. They spent most of their time in your suite, or in the main living room with myself and the Captain. Dear Sam was with Sarah all weekend. Jack came over and it was lovely. Are we going for waffles first?" Loki asked, fixing his tie.
"Of course" you took Bucky's arm and the two of you started leading the group towards the waffle truck. It was a lot busier than when you usually went so you had to be patient as you made your way through the crowd. You started to trip, but Bucky grabbed you and steadied you quickly.
"Careful doll" he murmured. The amount of noise was almost sensory overload and you looked around still feeling cocooned with your group.
"Hey handsome!" you heard Jack call as you got closer to the waffle truck. "You're late" he added, looking pointedly at Loki.
"I messaged you, Kitten had an extended weekend away from home. Not to worry darling, I was excited to see you" Loki broke out into a smile as he got up to the small window Jack was standing at. Jack leaned out and they shared a soft kiss, and you looked away so that they could enjoy the intimate moment. Without missing a beat, Jack pulled away from the kiss and called out all the orders as though perfectly memorized and Loki stood to the side by the door. Steve stepped up and paid without a word, and you went with Sam to grab the utensils and napkins before going to secure your seats. The picnic tables were almost all filled, so it was by luck you found a good one. Bucky and Steve stayed by the window to pick up the orders while Loki took a moment to talk a bit more to Jack. You sat in your usual spot in the center and waited patiently, taking a sip of your coffee once in a while.
"How was your weekend, for real?" Sam asked.
"Wonderful. I love my little cabin" you cooed. "We did quite a bit of shopping, Bucky ended up paying for everything. But there's lots to do there now, and plenty of space for when you come for a weekend too. I met up with an old friend from school named Kate. She told me about how my parents told everyone I was dead, and there's even a grave stone" you rolled your eyes.
"For real?!" Sam asked, looking upset. "What kinda parents did you have? Damn girl, you ain't writing to them again this year are you?" he demanded.
"No, I think I'm done trying to mend that bridge" you shook your head with a sad smile. "But I'm hoping that Kate and I will do a girls night" you added a little hopefully.
"As long as one of the girls is with you," Sam huffed slightly. "I'm not ready," he added.
"Neither is Bucky" you admitted and you looked up to see Bucky gazing at you with a soft smile on his face.
"Good" Sam nodded, seeming a little pleased.
"How are things with Sarah?" you asked quickly.
"Really good, I want to bring her next weekend if that's okay with you?" he asked and you broke out into a smile all over again.
"I'd love to see her outside of the compound. She's been good for you" you added with a sly smirk.
"Good, I'll let her know" he nodded to himself and took out his phone. You saw him quickly send off a text and he seemed pleased. You took out your phone and saw you had a few text messages from Kate asking how you were doing, and how she had told a few people that you were indeed still alive. She had gone into great detail how they wanted you to come to the pub sometime to meet up with the ones that lived in the city. You pursed your lips thinking about it, knowing that there were a few members of the team that would want to be present. You weren't sure how your anxiety would hold up with it, so you just put your phone away, promising yourself to answer her later.