Posing

After supper you found yourself up in Steve's suite draping your body across Sam, Loki and Bucky. You just draped your legs across Loki and Sam, and sat up on Bucky's lap while nuzzled into his neck. Steve sat across from you and he was sketching up a storm, and seemed pleased with the situation. Loki was busy texting on his phone, as was Sam. Bucky was holding a book open for you both to read together. He had chosen the book that you had been reading this morning, and he chuckled as you got to the smutty chapter. You found you wanted to move so badly, but you were making a conscious effort not to, since Steve really was into his art. You could tell that Sam, Bucky, and Loki all seemed relaxed and didn't mind moving a little here or there. You flexed your feet slightly, but made sure to return them to the same pose when you were done.
The record that Steve selected finished playing and Steve got up and switched it out for another one. You looked over to see he had a basic sketch done and was working in more detail. You thought it looked cute. It was like an inside look of the Avengers and what they did on their time off, and you supposed maybe that's what Steve was going for.
"Stevie? Can I look at your sketchbook?" you asked curiously.
"Let me get it for you so you don't move too much" he nodded and walked over to get it. He handed it to you and you started at the first page. You saw he drew people from memory on missions as well as he drew different memories of people sitting around the compound. They were rough sketches mainly, but you could tell what person he was drawing in each sketch. You got around to the last few months worth, and there were quite a few of you and Bucky snuggling on the couch together. There were a few of Aurora and Alpine as well, and you cooed over them.
"I'll have to get you to do a full drawing of Aurora and Alpine to put on our wall next to the one you finished for us" you gave a smile and handed Steve back his sketchbook. "I like the one where they are snuggled on your chair with the black background" you returned back to your original pose where you were nestled into the crook of Bucky's neck. Bucky hummed as you gave him a soft kiss before you returned to your position and Steve grinned.
"That won't be a problem. I'll work on that after this one" Steve promised and went back to his seat. You went back to reading slowly with Bucky, and were amazed he was able to keep his arm up so easily, forgetting that it was his left arm that was holding the book and there was likely no muscle strain for him.
"You can come over to our place this week to draw them. We will play some soft music for you, and there's hot chocolate in it for ya" Bucky broke his silence after a few minutes. "I like the idea of having a drawing of them too"
"Maybe tomorrow I'll print some of the pictures we took of the team while we were out at the zoo and add it to our collection" you whispered.
"That sounds like a great idea, doll" Bucky broke his pose to give you a soft kiss on top of your head. You hummed happily with the gesture of affection, being mindful not to move.
"Since we are here, have you decided if you are going to reach out to your family again this year, Cuddlebug?" Sam asked curiously.
"I think last year was the last time. My phone number hasn't changed, and it's not like they will take the time to reach out anyways" you frowned slightly. "I've found a real family now"
"And we will be making one of our own soon," Bucky added quickly.
"Bucky" you giggled with admonishment in your tone.
"We have at least four bedrooms to fill," he said quickly. "And then I'll pay for an extension on the cabin so we can have a few more" he grinned and you felt your face flush.
"I don't even know if I can handle one" you shook your head.
"You'll be fine with lots of kids" Sam quipped quickly. "You handle us just fine, and that's like having a bunch of kids" he chuckled.
"Don't I know it?" you giggled. "No, all jokes aside you guys are great" you nuzzled more into Bucky, forgetting the promise you made to yourself not to move.
"I imagine Tony would build a daycare if you decided to have offspring to keep you as close as possible" Loki broke his silence.
"Well, I wanted to raise them in the cabin," you frowned slightly.
"After maternity leave however, you would need a babysitter. That's where the daycare would come into play. I can see where Loki is going with this, and I like it. That way I could see my niece or nephew more often" Sam seemed to approve.
"Well, regardless, we aren't having kids yet" you said, trying to get off the subject.
"Can you imagine a little Bucky or Y/N running around here?" Steve chuckled from his seat. "I remember little Bucky, and he was a handful"
"So was I, we might be in trouble" you giggled again.
"I'd gladly take the trouble" Bucky kissed the top of your head again before resuming his pose.

After Steve finished his drawing for the night, both Sam and Loki quickly got up and did a stretch. Bucky seemed content to continue holding you, and didn't seem phased by the time that had passed. You yawned slightly, and that brought him back to the present.
"Are you ready for bed, doll?" he asked softly.
"I know I am," Sam quipped. "Have a good night all" he quickly made an exit.
"Sweet dreams to you all" Loki nodded and quickly followed him. Steve got up and turned off the record player while Bucky gave you another kiss on the side of your head. You slipped off of his lap and did a small stretch, letting out a soft sound in the back of your throat before padding over and looking at the finished product. You were amazed at how quick Steve was to finish a drawing, and he only had some shading left to do.
"This looks great, Steve" you looked up and gave him a smile. "If you need more poses, let me know."
"No nudes," Bucky clarified quickly.

"I wouldn't ask that of her" Steve shook his head at his friend. "I wouldn't mind getting you two to do a few more poses for me though" he said thoughtfully.
"Just tell me when and where" you gave a quick smile.
"As soon as I'm done with your kitties" he shrugged.
"Come on doll, let's get you to bed" Bucky put his hand on the small of your back. You nodded and slowly made your way to the door. "Night punk" he called over his shoulder.
"Good night Stevie" you called and started your way across the hall to your suite. You walked in and Bucky closed the door behind you. You felt his hands come to your hips and it stopped you in your tracks and you looked at him over your shoulder. "What?" you asked with a broad smile on your face.
"Do you have time for a dance?" he quirked an eyebrow and you turned in his hands, and wrapped your arms around his broad shoulders.
"Depends, what kind of dance?" you giggled.
"This kind..." he pulled his phone out of his back pocket and turned on "To a T - Stripped" by Ryan Hurd, and turned up the volume as high as he could. You wanted to melt on the inside and leaned into him as he reached up and took one of your hands and slowly started dancing with you in one spot. He hummed to the song, and you leaned your head against his chest while closing your eyes to just enjoy the moment. You gave a soft sigh, just enjoying the feeling of his body close to yours. His hand on your hip toyed with the hem of your jeans and panty line.
"I like this kind of dance" you whispered as the song finished.
"I think that should be our first dance as a couple when we get married" he chuckled as he pulled back and saw your face get a little flushed.
"I didn't agree to that," you reminded him.
"You will, you're already thinking about it" he said a little cockily and you didn't have a response since he was right. You had been thinking about it, and you honestly couldn't imagine a life without him in it. "You still need to take your birth control?" he asked, pulling away since the song was over.
"Yeah" you nodded with still flushed cheeks. He nodded and went to the fridge to get you a bottle of water. You headed to the bathroom to grab your pill and you put it in your mouth. When you turned around at the bathroom sink, Bucky was holding out an open bottle of water to you, and watching you with a heated gaze. You accepted the bottle and took a few long drinks before offering it back to him and he quickly finished the contents. He went back out to put the bottle in the recycling bin before returning to you with a smirk on his face. You were still leaning against the bathroom counter lost in your own thoughts about a possible wedding in the future and what that would look like for the two of you.
"What are you thinking about, sugar?" Bucky asked you, and you felt like you had been caught.
"Nothing" you lied, wondering what kind of wedding it would be. Would he want a big wedding, or would he be okay with just a small wedding. You didn't even know where you would have a wedding if you were going to be honest with yourself. You had never really thought too much about it before. The thought of marrying him someday was appealing to you.
"I think you are lying, but I'll let it slide" he chuckled and gave you a kiss softly on the lips. "Come on, you have a big day tomorrow" he reminded you and led you back into the bedroom, guiding you by holding your hand. You saw that both Alpine and Aurora were curled up on the stuffies already, and half asleep. You cooed at them, before you started undressing yourself slowly. You saw Bucky's hungry gaze rake over your body, and you gave a slight shiver. You put your clothes into the laundry hamper and grabbed black satin panties and negligee to put on. He just got undressed down to his boxer briefs and went and pulled back the blanket for you to get into bed. "You look delicious" he said as you got closer to him.
"As do you" you purred to him.
"I'd better let you sleep," he huffed slightly. "But to be clear, I don't want to" he added quickly.
"Noted" you giggled and slipped into the bed, sliding into the center before Bucky got in beside you. He held out his arm and you laid your head on his chest and curled into him as he pulled the blanket over both of you. "I love you Bucky bear" you sighed, closing your eyes.
"I love you too, sugar" he kissed the top of your head.