A very good morning

Waking up in the morning, you were blissfully sore from a full night of lovemaking with Bucky. You felt like you had been consumed by him, in a very good way. You could feel both of his arms holding you protectively against his naked body. While the blanket was keeping you warm, you were nearly sweating with the amount of body heat that he was giving off behind you. You did a small stretch and felt a pang of pain in your muscles, but you liked it. It was proof that last night honestly did happen. Bucky had been a very attentive lover the whole night long, allowing you naps between sessions, and seemed intuitive to your wants and needs. Right now he was breathing deeply from behind you, seeming satiated for the moment. Super soldier indeed. Your bladder was screaming for reprieve and you started trying to wiggle out of his embrace and he moaned in his sleep.
"What's wrong, sugar?" Bucky gave you a kiss on top of your head, seeming to be partially awakened from your efforts.
"I need the ladies room" you whispered, a little embarrassed. He chuckled and kissed you on top of your head again before releasing you. You turned quickly and gave him a soft but chaste kiss on the lips before wriggling off of the bed.
"I hate to see you leave, but damn I like watching you go" he called to you flirtatiously. You gave a giggle and hurried into the bathroom. You quickly did your business, and while you were washing your hands you paused to look at yourself in the mirror and studied all the kiss marks that littered your skin. You looked down, and there were some even on your lower stomach and you gasped in surprise. You gave a soft chuckle and grabbed your toothbrush, quickly brushing your teeth. Once you were done, you started making your way back into the bedroom and put a little more sway into your hips as you confidently made your way to the bed. Bucky's hungry gaze was all the fire you needed to coax you on. You started crawling up the bed, and he gave a soft growl before grabbing your hand and pulling you up the rest of the way, eliciting another giggle from you.
"Are you rested?" he wiggled his eyebrows at you, reminding you of how he periodically woke you up last night, ready for another round.
"You can't be ready, already?" you asked in surprise and he gave a boyish grin.
"Consider me a man obsessed with those little moans and cries you make" he winked. "I want to touch every piece of this delicious body, and commit it to memory," he grinned.
"We have to fuel up and eat," you reminded him. "Sam and Steve will be worried if we don't make it to breakfast" you giggled, rubbing your hands up and down his well defined chest.

"I have a feeling, so will Loki" he huffed slightly.
"He has been very attentive" your gaze went to his lips.
"I can be attentive," he grinned, leaning forward.
"Oh, that I know very well" you closed the distance between the two of you and massaged your lips into his. He started pushing you onto your back again, and you could feel his erection on your thigh as the kiss started to become more heated. "I need..." you panted while drawing a blank, pulling back from the kiss.
"I know everything you need" he pulled you back in for a kiss.
"We can't stay up here forever" you finally realized you were about to go for another romp.
"Argh" he groaned, knowing you were right. "Fine, I'll run to my place and get some fresh clothes" He gave you one more firm kiss on the lips before he rolled out of bed. You smiled watching him as he just went commando in his jeans, and grabbed the rest of his clothes to take with him. "All bets are off tonight though" he gave a sly wink and slipped out the balcony door. You gave a soft giggle and flopped onto your back on the bed, a slight chill in the air making your nipples pebble. You resigned yourself to the fact that you needed to get up and get dressed, although staying naked in bed with Bucky seemed like an excellent idea. You padded your way to your closet, pulling on a fresh pair of black lace panties and bra while trying to decide on what to wear. You doubted that you were going to be allowed to go outside again so soon, and considered an old t-shirt and jeans but all your t-shirts were dirty. You huffed slightly and went to the rack, and pulled down your blue cotton dress with white lace trimming. It was a summer dress, but since you weren't allowed outside it would be fine. You slipped on a pair of pink slippers, knowing your tendency to break lightbulbs now and the mess that it would cause, and headed into the living room to see both Aurora and Alpine sleeping on the couch. You walked over to the small fridge and pulled their treats off the top and took a few for each of them, quickly feeding them before going to the door and unlocking it. You opened the door to see Bucky standing on the other side in a black t-shirt and black jeans and his boots on. His face broke out into a smile and he held out his hand for you. You quickly took his offered hand and he led you down the stairs slowly, making sure that you watched your steps. You felt a little tender in the legs, but you also felt confident since Bucky had your hand. You both smiled at one another heading to the dining room.