A steamy evening

Bucky walked you up the stairs to your room, and left you with a small kiss on the cheek before promising to be right back. He went to his own suite to get changed for the night. You, on the other hand, rushed inside to go use the facilities before rushing again to go and change. You looked at what you had available, and pursed your lips, deciding on a baby blue baby doll satin nightgown, and matching panties. You pulled off your clothes in haste, and changed into your new clothes. Aurora stood at the closet door meowing softly to get your attention. You grabbed Bucky's hoodie and put it back on like you would a robe and made your way out to your little living room, going to your fridge to grab a bottle of water. You took a few grateful sips before there was a small knock on your door.
"Come in" you called, still shivering from the chill you had gotten when you were outside.
"Hey, I was just checking to make sure you are doing okay" Nat stuck her head in and gave a grin seeing what you were dressed in.
"Yeah, I'm good" you nodded eagerly, wondering if Bucky was going to come in through the balcony instead.
"How was your date?" she leaned in more into the room.
"It was lovely, lots of chocolate" you blushed a little. "I got my fill of sweets for the day" you gave a small giggle.
"I ordered in some more chocolate covered pretzels for you, since your last bag went stale while you were gone. I know you like them" she gave a small shrug at the sudden look of delight on your face.
"Thank you" you made your way across the room, and pulled her into a hug. She gave a soft chuckle and hugged you back immediately.
"I like the sweater" she pulled back from the hug, and looked you up and down. Your face broke out into another smile and you pulled it more around you.
"It smells just like him," you whispered dreamily.
"I steal Bruce's sweaters all the time, he doesn't seem to mind" she told you in a half whisper. She looked over her shoulder and smiled again. "I'd better leave you to it" she backed away, and you poked your head out the door to see Loki and Bucky coming with Alpine sitting proudly on Bucky's shoulder.
"Goodnight" you called to Nat, and she waved over her shoulder as she headed back down towards her suite. You took in Bucky and Loki's appearance. Bucky was wearing a pair of dark blue plaid pajama bottoms and a white sleeveless ribbed shirt, while Loki was wearing a black robe over an emerald green satin pajamas. Both men's faces broke out into a smile as you waved to them, waiting for them to finish coming down the hallway.
"Alright you little minx, I'm just here to place my spell" Loki got to you first.
"Thank you Loki" you hugged him quickly and he chuckled softly, holding you back after a moment.
"Thankfully you didn't go back to wearing t-shirts to bed again" he pulled back from the hug, looking at you with a smirk on his face. He passed by you and went to your room, and murmured a few words under his breath as an emerald green light filled your bedroom. Bucky came up behind you as you were watching Loki and he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you up against his firm body. You hummed happily, and leaned your head back against his chest, and he leaned his head down to kiss you softly on the side of your cheek. "There" Loki turned around with an air of satisfaction, and started making long strides towards both you and Bucky. "Your room is safe for the evening" he said with flourish.
"Thank you, Loki" Bucky gave him a smile, and Loki nodded to him. "I'll leave the hugs to the cuddle bug" he teased.
"She's already hugged me enough for one evening" Loki chuckled. "I'll see you both in the morning" he slid past you both, going through the door and headed back to his suite towards the end of the hallway. You both called goodnight as he made it to his room, and he swiftly entered his quarters. You pulled out of Bucky's embrace and took a step into your suite, and he followed you in quickly, closing the door behind him. Alpine meowed and jumped down, headed directly towards your bedroom where Aurora was already waiting for him.
"Are you ready for bed?" Bucky asked, his voice husky as he stepped in front of you, and looked down at you with hunger in his eyes.
"Almost" you tilted your head up, gazing back into his cerulean blue eyes.
"What were you thinking about?" he cocked an eyebrow, and you hummed softly, ticking your gaze to his lips.
"A few things" you responded a little coyly.
"I think we are on the same page here" he chuckled, leaning down a fraction to give you a moment to move away if you wanted to. You got up on your tiptoes and closed the distance between both of you, brushing your lips against his. He eagerly accepted the kiss, and brought his hands up behind your head pulling you in more and holding you steady as he titled his head to the side to deepen the kiss. You gave a soft moan of appreciation, and brought your hands up to rest on his shoulders. His tongue was quickly entwined with your own as you both kissed in front of your suite door. Nothing else mattered at the moment, there was only Bucky and his lips for you. His hands pulled slightly at your hair, to pull your head back a little more, and he pushed his face down more, as though he was physically trying to deepen the kiss even more if that was possible. You had been looking forward to this happening again for two days, and now that the moment was here, it felt almost too fleeting. You knew it would be over too quickly before you both would have to pull away and honestly go to bed, even though you didn't want to. You started to feel like your skin was burning with passion as he continued to pull and play with your hair as you both continued to fight for dominance in the kiss. You wanted more, so much more. If the world was ending, you wouldn't care, you were exactly where you wanted to be. Right there in Bucky's arms. You felt overwhelmed with need for him, and overflowing with love. You knew it was too soon, but you also knew what you felt, and loving him was the easiest thing, but also the hardest thing to do in the world. You trusted him, but you had this resounding fear that one day he would grow tired of you and leave you. You wanted him, but you weren't sure if you would match up to the women he had been with in the past. You knew that if you took that step, you wanted to be his last.
Bucky's hands left your hair, and slowly his hands started making their way down your body. You pushed yourself more into him, welcoming the attention and his roaming hands. He had scarcely pulled back from the kiss to allow you a moment to breathe, but you didn't mind. His lips were more important. His hands came to rest at your hips and he pulled up on them. You didn't need much more of an invitation, and you jumped up, wrapping your legs around him. He easily grabbed you by the hips, then started walking towards the bedroom with you. You wrapped your arms around him more securely as he took small steps towards the bedroom, and you rolled your hips against him, eliciting a growl from him, and his hands squeezed on your hips more. He crossed the threshold into your room, and kicked the door closed with his foot without looking, making his way towards the bed. He pulled away from your lips and started kissing a trail along your jawline to your earlobe, and took it between his lips and pulled slightly, causing you to roll your hips again against his hard length. You cried out softly in pleasure and he moaned slightly as you moved against him. You were panting from the extended kiss, but your eyes remained closed, just taking in the sensations he was giving you. Bucky started bending forward, and you felt your back touch the bed very slowly, he was so careful not to hurt you. You heard the two cats meow indignantly that their space had been entered, but you didn't care. Bucky's lips started nipping, licking, sucking and kissing along the supple flesh of your neck, making his way slowly to your collar bone. You rolled your hips again, and he suddenly thrust forward and you felt him in all his might against you. He felt huge in comparison to men you had been with before. You gave a small gasp of surprise and he chuckled in response. You raked your hands up and down his back, your nails digging into the skin of his shoulders. He gave another growl and gave another thrust, and you rolled your hips to meet him. You moaned as sparks of pleasure came from your core, and you threw back your head as he started his assault on your collar bone. He continued slow thrusts with his hips, and you egged him on by rolling your hips in response to his movements. His thrusts started becoming more frequent, as his lips came back to seek yours out. His lips barely had touched yours before his tongue was back in your mouth again. His entire presence was very welcome to your body, and you found yourself aching for more. You let out a small cry as you started to feel your orgasm build up as he continued to thrust rhythmically, still steadily going faster.
"Fuck, the things you do to me" he pulled back from the kiss to whisper before he claimed your lips again. You hummed happily thinking it couldn't get much better than this. His kisses were getting hungrier, and sloppier. His hands started traveling up your body and paused before he grabbed you by your breasts and started squeezing gently, toying softly with your nipples.
"Don't stop" you cried out as you felt your orgasm so close, panting with need.
"Fuck" Bucky growled claiming your lips again. His thrusts started growing sloppy and you mewed against his lips. You continued rolling your hips in tune with him, feeling the fabric of your nightgown move up, and it was just the fabric of his pajama bottoms against your sopping wet panties. You felt the coil of your orgasm snap and you cried out Bucky's name and he growled thrusting a few times before you felt him suddenly still on top of you. He pulled back, both of you were panting and his cheeks were a bit flushed. He dipped his head down and kissed you softly just above your breasts on your chest.
"That was fantastic" you cooed to him.
"You said it, sugar" his voice was a bit raspy. "You gotta give me a minute" he cleared his voice a bit. He was clearly embarrassed about something. You looked at him curiously and he gave a small smile and reached up and touched the side of your face. "You're so beautiful" he leaned down and kissed you softly on your swollen lips.
"Are you coming to lay in this big bed with me?" you unwrapped your legs from around him, almost purring from feeling so satisfied.
"I need to go change" his cheeks flushed again. You blushed realizing that you made him cum in his pants and you nodded a little shyly. "I'll be right back, doll" he gave you a promising kiss on the lips.
"Hurry back, handsome" you leaned up and gave him another kiss on the lips, not wanting to let him go. He gave a boyish grin and used the balcony as the way to go back to his room. You pulled down on your nightgown, deciding to go change your panties since they did feel quite wet. You got out of bed and went into the closet to put on a black lace pair of panties instead. You made your way back out and took off Bucky's sweater, folding it, and putting it on the bedside table. You pulled back the comforter and slipped into the center of the bed, where the two cats were on the end of the bed, opposite of the stuffies. Bucky came back a few minutes later and grinned as he came in. His eyes flicked to your neck and the smile broadened on his face.
"What is it?" you asked as he closed the door behind him.
"I marked my territory" he chuckled, and your hands flew up to your neck in surprise. You initially wanted to go inspect the kiss marks right away, but you were too excited for Bucky to get into bed with you. You noted that he had changed into a pair of light blue pajama bottoms instead.
"Mark me all you want, I hope you do it again soon" you nearly purred as he slipped into bed beside you. He chuckled slightly and he pulled your body in close to his once he was settled. He was laying on his side, and pulled you in so your back was against his first chest, and his arms wrapped around you.
"I might just do that" his voice vibrated through your whole body. You gave a small shiver and nuzzled back into him more. "Get some sleep, sugar," he whispered.
"Good night, Bucky" you whispered back. You wanted to say that you loved him, and it was on the tip of your tongue, but you held back.