Pillow talk

Bucky waited until the sun fully set before he put one arm in your back, and the other under your knees and he made his way back inside. You instinctively put your arms around his shoulder as he went to stand up and he gave you his best flirty smile as he kicked in the door gently. He set you down on the bed and you leaned forward and brushed your lips against his.
"I have to go wash up" you hummed into the kiss.
"I'll wait right here" he whispered. "In our bedroom," he added softly.
"I'll be right back" you giggled and went into the closet to grab a pair of lilac panties and the matching negligee. You danced into the bathroom and quickly used the facilities before you started taking off your makeup and doing your nighttime skincare routine. You also took a moment to brush out your hair. You thought back to this morning again, and flushed while you took your pills. You got changed into your negligee and came back out to see Bucky sitting on the side of the bed in just his boxer briefs, waiting patiently for you to come back. You walked towards him and he broke out into a smile.
"You look good enough to eat" he gave his flirty smile. "In fact, I think I will," he added with a wink. You sat on his lap facing him, with your knees on either side of his thighs, and he used his hand to pull you in closer so you were flush with his firm chest. He gazed in your eyes for a moment before his lips sought out yours. The kiss started out as a gentle caress, but quickly started to build up to be hungrier. He nipped at your bottom lip, and you gladly granted him access. He gave a soft moan as his tongue started dancing with yours, and you rocked your hips feeling him get rock hard underneath of you. He used his one hand to coax you to keep moving your hips against him, and his other hand was behind your head, pulling you in as close as humanly possible. He suddenly flipped you so you were on your back and he pulled back from the kiss. You looked at him in surprise and he grinned victoriously.
"Let me just take care of one thing" he gave you a firm kiss on the lips and he hurried out of the room. You watched him through the bedroom door and saw him lock the suite door. "I can't have Sam coming in here while I'm taking care of my girl" he came back mumbling to himself. You gave a soft giggle and you raked your eyes over his body seeing he was straining hard against his boxer briefs.
"Do you need help with that?" you asked a little coyly.
"You'll be helping, not to worry" he winked at you and he came to stand between your legs. You started to sit up and he kissed you softly, before coaxing you to lay back down. His hands went to either side of your hips and he grasped your panties on either side of you and he slowly started pulling them down. "I need you tonight" he said, his voice going down a few octaves. "I need you so bad," he added.
"I'm right here" you assured him.
"Let me see you" he finished pulling down your panties and he grasped the hem of your negligee and started pulling at it. You sat up again and helped him pull it off of you all the way. He threw it carelessly to the side and raked his eyes over you, an excited glint in his eyes as he looked you over. Your fingers nimbly went to his boxers and you slowly started to slide them down until they were past his hips. You seemed to be taking too long for Bucky's liking, and he grabbed them and pushed them down the rest of the way. He stood before you naked, almost god-like with a smirk on his face as he studied you. "Now where should I start?" he mused out loud.
"Maybe I should start" you purred looking at him.
"Oh no doll, tonight I'm in charge" he shook his head.
"Are you sure about that?" you giggled.
"I'm fairly confident you'll like it this way" he winked at you, squatting down so he was on his knees in front of you. He leaned up and captured your lips again, gently massaging them into yours. You hummed into the kiss and he tilted his head to the side slightly as he deepened the kiss. His right hand played in your hair, while his left hand came down to cup your breast before going to your nipple. He toyed with it, folding and bending it to his will until it was impossibly hard. His tongue continued to dance with yours in a sensual kiss that you thought you would never get tired of. His right hand came down to toy with your other breast, bringing the nipple hard which was to his satisfaction. He started kissing a trail down your jawline, making his way to your earlobe, giving it a soft nip before using his tongue to massage the small nip away. He then started working his way down the side of your neck, paying particular attention to your sweet spots and you gave a soft moan feeling the heat build up in your core. You ran your hands across his back, memorizing each contour and sharp ridge of muscle. He slowly started dipping you backwards, moving his way to your breasts and taking each nipple in his mouth and sucking at each of them, making sure they stayed hard. You squirmed under him, wanting more, but also anticipating more coming. He finally pushed you all the way back and settled himself between your legs and kissed your folds with an impish smile. You let out a soft moan, and brought your hand down to toy in his hair. He quickly licked between your folds, and he hummed happily that you were already slick with juices. He brought his left hand up and pulled back at the hood of your clit and started his attack on your bundle of nerves, doing quick figure eights around the sensitive nub. His right hand came down and started pressing two fingers in slowly to stretch you out and to get you ready for him. He hummed as your body flexed around him, and gave a soft moan as you pulled at his hair to put him in a better angle. You felt like you were flying high already, giving soft whimpers and cries as he continued his ministrations. He started thrusting his fingers in and out slowly and he waited for your cries to come closer together before he expertly curled his fingers and you let out a louder cry. He switched his tongue with his fingers, continuing to play with your clit with his fingers and his tongue worked its magic inside of you. You rolled your hips, chasing your release. You were nearly there when he suddenly pulled away and you looked at him dazed. He stood up and gave himself a few strokes before he swiped the tip of cock up and down your slit.
"Bucky, please" you whimpered.
"I'll get you there, I promise" he winked at you and started pushing into your core. You grabbed the comforter with your hands, and both his hands came down to grab yours and hold them for a moment as he bottomed out. "Are you ready?" he asked in a scant whisper. You vigorously nodded and he smirked. "Good" he took his hands and put them on your hips and he slowly started moving within you. You cried out as he was moving so slow to start, but he quickly started building up his speed. You pulled on the comforter again, feeling like you were flying high again. You rolled your hips for each of his thrusts, whimpering and crying out as he went. He started whispering soft praises to you as he went, his fingers digging into the flesh of your hips. "Fuck Y/N" he started snapping his hips into yours. "Always so good for me" he added quickly.
"Bucky" you cried out and you felt him hit your g-spot and you nearly saw stars as the coil of your orgasm snapped. Your walls started to flutter around him and he moaned, stilling for a moment to enjoy the feeling. You felt him slip out and he easily flipped you onto your stomach and lifted your hips again. You quickly got on your elbows, keeping your ass up in the air and he entered you again with haste. His right hand came around your hips and started toying with your clit as he started with slow and steady thrusts again, seeming determined to bring you to climax again.
"Come on, give me one more" he grunted with his effort of going slow.
"You give me more" you cried out, moving your hips with him. He gave a growl and started snapping his hips into you again. "Fuck yes!" you cried out as he started hitting your g-spot with near precision. The sounds of skin slapping against skin filled the air, along with both of your moans and your whimpers and cries. You felt your second orgasm coming on as he seemed to go faster and you pushed back into him with each thrust. He started to lose his rhythm and he gave you a few harder flicks on your clit and you felt another wave of an orgasm wash over you as you cried out his name again. He suddenly stilled and you felt him twitch as he came inside of you. He slumped forward slightly, and started kissing you on your shoulders while your walls contracted around him.
"Fuck Y/N," he sighed happily, giving your shoulder a soft nip. His hands caressed up and down your sides, moving around the front to give both of your breasts a squeeze. Your walls stopped fluttering, and milking his cock, and he pulled out slowly. "Stay like that" he ordered and he headed into the bathroom to grab a warm face cloth and came back to clean you up. You hissed at the sudden contact, but he was gentle with his movements. You waited until he was done, and he went back into the bathroom to hang up the cloth. You finally moved, feeling a slight chill in the air and you hurriedly pulled back the comforter. Bucky waited for you to slip in and he slipped in beside you. You curled up to him and hummed happily as you nuzzled into him.
"Are you ready for the farmers market in the morning?" he asked in barely a whisper.
"I'm excited for the food" you giggled. "And the books of course" you added quickly.
"You are going to fill up all those bookshelves in no time" he gave you a soft kiss on top of your head.
"That's the plan" you nuzzled into his chest more. "And then we will just have to buy more shelves"
"We will have to fill up your little cabin too," Bucky grinned.
"I haven't checked on the status of that for a bit" you bit your bottom lip.
"You should. We could always go for a drive to go and see it" he whispered. "I'll take you, and we can maybe even spend the night there once Tony puts in his security system" he offered.
"I have to have my furniture brought in first" you gave a soft sigh. "I admit I bought it already, but I need to decorate and bring everything in"
"Your new place is going to be the bee's knees" he promised and you gave another giggle.
"It would be so weird not staying in the compound for a night" you nuzzled into him again.
"But it would be your own place" he reminded you.
"Maybe one day you could move in too" you held your breath saying it out loud.
"Doll, I would follow you to the end of the world if you'd let me" he gave you another kiss on top of your head.
"I'd follow you too" you cooed to him.